Name a more hilarious horror movie than Stitches, (Pro tip, you cant)

Name a more hilarious horror movie than Stitches, (Pro tip, you cant)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dnMvz3mLXaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

holy shit Regret, i haven't seen one of your threads in awhile, how you holding up?

my life

Ok.
Did you see the one I had yesterday?
Op

damn a full body shot?
also, naw, I missed it. did you share some goodies with us or something?

Hehe. I can't find the hot wax pics on my phone for some reason but I still got the nakey ones..
Hoping anons out there might have them.
Here's some.

holy shit yes yes yes
the quality is so much better than your old pics
you are fucking gorgeous.

will settle for more nakey ones lel

well?

Yeah, my nice phone finally getting good signal..still got to walk around the house to get a good connection sometimes though, haha.

those are some glorious HD titties.
fuck, i can't believe i missed this thread yesterday.
did you also show face? I'm still dying to see it.

Get that faggot's face off my thread.

haha XD

new butthole or fuck off

I've already taken the mask off..
Don't plan on doing it again, sorry bud.
I'm ugly anyway..wouldnt want to make your stiffy chubby, haha.

I showed my asshole with hot wax dripping on it yesterday..sorry if you missed it dipshit..
No new pics..unless you are mushroom guy or spiderman..
Gtfo.

Bump

ya you can go fuck yourself then. you cant get replies on your own
kek

Trolls 2
>Nilbog

Hey Regret, you are sexy, beautiful, hot, awesome, cool, talented, rad, sweet, stellar, great, noice, hawt, dope, and fun

can anybody think of a better rapper than Stitches?

>protip, you can

youtube.com/watch?v=dnMvz3mLXaA

I did that too haha.
Had a dildo sticking out my pusst and one out my my ads, AFTER hot wax everywhere, haha.
Sorry you missed it you limpdick frost fuck, haha.

Yes, thank you.
Any more please..i lost all these somehow
Op

i said asshole. not retarded wax and even more retarded masks.
>haha im using reverse psychology on him cause im so literal

>him

Newfag

is this really you? you didnt respond to my compliments

could you be anymore of an idiot? wow learn some reading comprehension skills

Hey thanks guy..
See, it's these user who actually get somewhere with me.

Killer Klowns From Outer Space

Sorry guy..it takes forever for my posts to load..
Plus I overlook replies sometimes, haha
Op

Your shitty life OP.
Fuck off

>ya guys go jack off after it looks like I rubbed period blood every everywhere. It really helps my "I'm a skary gril" image.

is this, is this a sixx thread?

Haha, yes!!!!
Thank you. I have no idea where they went off my phone..
But thanks.

Stop slutting around Sup Forums, slut.
You can't hang with the traps and yet you still try. It's quite funny, really. Why on earth do you even bother when you see someone like me? It's entertaining to say the least. It makes me question if you have anything up there. Like, how dare you step on my turf and think anything good could come from it. I thought you learned your place from someone of my standard long ago, but it appears you're dense and have forgotten. Let me refresh your memory. You wear that mask, because I put it on you. Don't forget that sweety. Have a good rest of the night and don't forget, chewbaka, I own you.

That's not me. Gtfo
Op

you were with random stranger or someone you knew?

You are actually so fucking stupid, it hurts

Someone I met earlier at the tavern.
Haha, I can't believe it actually happened.
Too long of a story but I was a major bitch haha.
Made horrible first impression because I have a huuuuuggee persecution complex when I'm in public.
Check out what Cam boy did to me, still don't know what it's from, haha
Op

Would..except I don't have franks and beans dumbass..you fucks should know this by now.
Op

I am glad we are revisiting this. I started on og thread but had to sleep and shit

do you live in a big town or city, you have never seen him before? How often do you go to this bar?

I live in rural area. Lots of mom and pops places. I don't go out that much anymore. Once in a blue moon I'll go to the bars and try to bring home a piece but I meet online a lot.
If I'm desperate I call up a buddy from sexaholics anonymous but we keep it casual.. (I try not to though cause it's bad for him..then he calls me a lot afterwords, huggghhh)
But this was first time in long time. The first couple of hours I was nervous and also pretty bored..until I made my move, hehe.
Op

dang, yea, lucky guys

when you were/are in gnarly sexaholic phase, how much sex would you have?

Og?
I'm still a baby.
Op

Haha, forever.
Therapist recommended it, plus I saw it as a way to get out, socialize. Been going for about 5 months maybe. I got mad and left last group though because the guy running the thing got pissed at me. That fucked has always had it hard for me. He always interrupts me, says I talk too long and says I "reveal" to much when I share, and he says I'm going to "trigger" everyone and myself..bullshit.
He's mad cause I'm the only girl that goes to his shitty little meets and when I talk the guys start drooling.
Fuck that guy.
Yup..i got up and yelled at him. Don't know if I'm going back either.
Op

Hi, pretty girl.

damn...is partly understandable, if you go into detail at all about your romps, or feelings about sex. Like at an AA meeting it would be like you were a sexy bottle of whiskey, and when you were talking all they see are shots being poured.

Thats what I imagine was meant by 'reveal' too much... so that is rude of him and bummer that happened. How often do you have sex or think about sex, to be a sexaholic?

my god kill yourself supreme autist

does a part of you like to go just to cause those guys to suffer? Just to get their lustful attention? I mean you must admit the guy has a point, if you have already after 5 months, caused one of his clients to relapse

If you were a kind of alcohol (and/or drug) what would you be?

Hi!!!!
I don't know really.
I don't think so..
I feel bad now.
I think it's just that I talk to much.
When the topic is controlling urges..i share on how I masturbate myself out of my mind.
Facilitator says "we supposed to share controooooolllleee R..not this
I told him, "that is my control you dipshit, and It helps!"
I don't get these "profesionall" fucks reading from books.

Another reason I hate myself I guess.
Op

Yeah you sound like an insufferable attention whore. I'm sure he's not the only one who doesn't want you there

Thanks user, I'll take it under advisement.
Op

Red wine..
The good kind, not that fake shit sitting on the shelves, but real hangover shit.
Op

don't feel bad, and don't hate yourself.

You understand why he might not want you to bring up masturbating though? Has he said that explicitly not to bring it up, do they talk about sex? Maybe you can be good to test them, like putting a steak in front of a dog and teaching him not to go crazy trying to get it.

Some of those people might be there with serious things though, and maybe some might be addicted to masturbating? I dont know.

Do any of the others talk about sex?

Anything else going on? Saw your youtube, nice guitar playing

Yeah, it's cute.
We're all like children in there.
They talk about triggers, what can cause them (sexy beer commercial, explicit movie scenes, ect.)
Then how to mentally cope and return to normal. Guys are different though. I imagine it would be harder for them.
There is a guy in there though who was a serial rapist, did time, got out and now goes there. He's actually one of the sponsors haha. No one better to learn from I guess.

Thanks guy..yeah, still messed up but said fuck it..good enough, haha
Op

Should of made video of you an cambro, "Spookeh vs CamBro Paranormal Hunter"
No idea why but it sounds funny lol

Easy
The bye-bye man

>who was a serial rapist
wowah, thats pretty crazy. How do you perceive his aura and vibes, is he all better?

Do you think a single time rapist should even get out of jail? Much less a serial one, like super serial? Or is it related to the slippery slope and blurry lines of 'rape', like did he send a dic pic to a girl, or like legit grab a stranger into an alley and penetrate...

Sorry for this topic, lel, if theres anything else going on or you want to talk about, im all for it...or whatever, just nice chatting with you at all and you are interesting.

I think its possible many anons convinced themselves you were a trap, and then must have been in great shock to see that you actually have the body of a 25 year old model.

Hahaha, yeah.
He gave me his number.
I have a strong feeling he has a girlfriend/wife though. I was snoopy bitch when he was sleeping. His phone got about Idk 7-10 texts from same person the whole time he was here.
But I don't care too much I guess. But would love him to come over again. He was solo sweet..great communicator as well. I love it when guys aren't scared to ask or too shy to speak up, hehe.
Young too.
Op

If I could I would of mine meeting you, look like a good person to hangout with Spookeh, it seems you like it rough as well and still dig that safeypin collar from waay at the start when you started posting

Mind,
Fuck me I am typoing

IT in 2017.

how old was he you think?

It's pretty grey huh.
Depends honestly. Statistically men get sexually assaulted/raped ALMOST as much as women. But this guy was the kind that would get horny, and only be able to calm down if he forced himself on them..so I guess full-blown rape was his thing. I'm not sure his count or how long he did but he's old..been in therapy for years so he says.
I sit away from him, just in case haha.

Eh, fuck the haters. If they want dicks in skirts I'm sure there's a thread up somewhere for them to slap it to.
Op

Aww..
Wait....
You don't want to kill me do you?? :(
Op

Not really, I like living but if you want I rather go out by having sum rough sex with ya in woods or graveyard xD or keep me around for you to have fun with? Ladies choice but I rather be alive for while tho

Winrar!!!!!!

70 ish. Give or take a few years.
I love cemeteries. So quiet and beautiful.
Then my echoing grunts scares the birds away haha!!!.
Sorry, had that one in my head

It's fine best place for that but doing it on a full moon is even better tho an candle light pentagram works xD

I meant how old was cameraboy

Hells yeah..
Always cold here though but enough candles and it could be fun. Just got to bundle up good first. I was going to on holloween but my friend was running late and it was cold. But when I live in US I always loved going for walks and chilling in the graveyards, especially the old forgotten ones where everything is covered in moss.
Op>>

Shit...no older than me that's for sure.
I d have to guess 25-30.
Skinny little thing. I didn't want to break him haha.
Op

>best
Yousa not in US at this moment? Old graveyards are the best ones that's been taken back by the woods an such

fag

No, I live in the 9th circle of he'll at the moment. But I'm making plans to move back to America.
I'm in canada..the not fun part either.
Need to go home. I'm us born but came here with my canadafag dad years ago. Buy I'm coming home!!!!!!!!
Life will get so much better afterwards.
Like a fresh start...even though that country went to shit recently haha.
I love America.
Op

sweet, you like coffee and/or tea? How much snow is around you now? You ever plan to get married?

That the best you got?
Come up with some new material if you want to be a comedian.
Op

welp theres 5 minutes ill never get back from reading this stupid shit

whens the lat time you were in America, and for how long? Where in America would you like to live? Where in America have you been? When did you start to really consider moving back?

IF yousa is looking for a job that has housing work at Yosemite its better then nothing I use to work in the park but not at the moment

Well... Could be

ya dude im sure she wants advice from some registered autist who keeps saying "yousa"

just making her so fucking wet with your words

hehe
haha
Fucking whore!
Back to
>soc where even THEY don't want you
FUCKING REKT!!!

Any spooder, banana, MLP diaper Sup Forumsros around?

2 summers ago.
I go see my mom for the summer every year but couldn't this last time. Might go live with her..hugghhhg.
I want to see the sun again. That big day-ball that brings life to bus all, haha.
Op