You will never be a part of the glorious Mediterranean masterrace

>you will never be a part of the glorious Mediterranean masterrace

>you will never be a part of the glorious part of the glorious part of the glorious part of the glorious part of the glorious part of the glorious part of the glorious part of the glorious part of the glorious part of the glorious part of the glorious part of the glorious part of the glorious part of the glorious part of the glorious part of the glorious part of the glorious part of the glorious part of the glorious part of me

irish are catholic and therefore honorary mediterraneans

rejoice, friend, for we are all greeks

That's not the point, I want dark hair and dark eyes for maximum sexual dimorphism, but I'm stuck here with blonde hair which is basically signaling that I'm a cuckold.

The real mediterranean has (light) brown hair and green eyes

well first off you should be redheaded with freckles and green eyes otherwise you aren't a real irishman to me

and personally i have the mediterranean look from southern france, it's true i like it a lot but i think individual face matters more than phenotype, since you can see plenty of ugly meds or handsome nordics, maybe lose some fat get a haircut and grow a beard it'll make your face look better

Been to Italy multiple times and the majority of people therr had dark hair and dark eyes.

what does catholicism has to do with mediterranean?

PS. french are not mediterannean

thats because they are mixed with sandniggers
we are only few real mediterraneans left

The grass is not greener on the other side of the fence

the mediterranean world (france, spain, italy, portugal) chose catholicism while the northerners went for protestantism
hence why you can draw the north/south divide in europe along the lines of religion, or language roots which works just as fine (and is probably not a coincidence)

ps greeks aren't mediterranean they are orthodox balkan eastern people who write in proto-cyrillic

Austria is mediterranean?

>proto-cyrillic

I expect some better characterisation for the mother language of Latin you Anglo-Germanic excuse of a baguette

almost

besides catholicism they are the most southern germans and they have a long shared history with the mediterranean, dating to the roman empire
vienna looks like a southern renaissance city not at all like london or berlin
they also used to speak a romance language if they still did, i'd say yes they are

Switzerland is also majority catholic
are they Mediterranean too?

most of them yes totally, some of them speak fucking italian how is that not mediterranean ?
have you ever seen a swiss ? they are pratically southerners

ok you are clearly trolling or retarded
either way there is no point to continue

fuck off turk

The problem in your theory is that Southern "French" choose Protestantism(Calvinism) while French remained Catholic

dark hair and red eyes is med only

>tfw celtnigger

t. albo,turk inbreed

>red eyes
What?