Drunk/Depression thread

Drunk/Depression thread

Drinking scotch on my own and I miss her, blah blah blah, but more importantly, what's up with you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FZgb1ragWuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One shot of vodka a day keeps the doctor away

I have autism and I can't handle life anymore so every day after work I just get stoned and read books or watch tv till it's time to go to bed every day.

I was there two weeks ago bro. Still am. Fuck.

literal cancer and other bullshit fuck you and your thread

If by doctor you mean therapist then yeah. Any other professional is right around the corner tho.
Also, psychiatry is a pseudo science created to sell antidepressants. No one knows you better than you, anyone who says otherwise is full of shit.

You should just kill yourself so your parents can be free and the state doesn't have to fund your worthless life. I mean what the fuck do you do with yourself anyways, you're just taking up space waiting to die.

better than black cock, cuck, trap or ylybanana threads.

>he'd kill himself if he had autism
Fucking pussy, maybe you need a drink.

Missed the part where you said you worked, my bad.

Slowly going insane because my life choices have landed me into an insoluble pit that degrades me further the more I try to yank myself out of it.
Heads constantly pulsating and tense, nothing feels right, constantly being skewed and broken down. Have severe anger issues.
Nothing's really relieving anymore.
Starting to develop violent tendencies.
Probably going to snap soon.

My parents are free. I work full time. I pay taxes, rent, bills and I live in my own place. I'm not a neet. I just live like one. How about you kill yourself for being a miserable hate filled person?

Fuck you.

I'm not condoning drinking if that's your concern.

That was uncalled for.

I don't drink cause I know that makes me want to drink more, instead I save money to fuck bitches

I'm being completely serious here. Does alcohol actually help one cope with depression?

Drinking here at home alone because I work tech support and had a 3hr live chat with a person that had no brain. I got trolled hard by the issue and my co-workers started bullying me even tho they could not slive the problem themselves.

Just chillin at this recovery place I was court ordered to they breath test you 2 time a day and random is me as well kind of blows . Can't drink or smoke pot till August of next year so I'm envious Sup Forumsto wish I could drink with yah sucks about your girl .

Fuck yeah it does. If it wasn't for bourbon I would have gone and taken a nap on some train tracks.

>phone posting
>First day away from my woman in a day.
Been gone for montha as a trucker
When i have exp ill be home boys

Random UA me* ducking auto autocorrect

Wouldn't that hurt like a motherfucker? Asking for a friend.

Making a killing investing which I should have done a long time ago. Spirits are finally up, but love is still being searched for. Life can't be that bad if love is the only thing missing.

That's why people get blind drunk first. Train hits so hard, there's no waking up.

Would that work for hanging? Because that belt's looking really tempting right about now.

OP
I am doing the same exact thing.
I work 6, sometimes 7, days a week and try to distract myself at all times.
I hope it gets better.

Honestly, hanging is easy and nearly painless. You pass out, then you die. Should at least try to live though. I mean, I'm a fucking autist and even though I can't figure out the social part of life, I still have hope. Not hope for anything grand like a true love life, or somehow becoming rich. I have hope that I'll have a good day every now and again. Just keep on looking for a good day man. Even if it's only once a month where everything goes right, it's worth it.

love can always be found somewhere else

On meds since 2012, antipsychotic dosage almost on maximum, so i can't really get off it, that's the good part. The bad part is I miss him...a 9yo boy that is the person I've had the greatest empathy on my life so far. I can't even feel sad anymore, life looks like some wasteland, still I'd kill for feeling like that again. Not killing myself, just waiting for the day I can amass some influence and go after that fucking feeling.

No man. Just no.

I'm sad because I posted my pic in a faces of Sup Forums thread and got made fun of

I don't know that a good day every now and then is worth the trip. But that probably depends on the person. Personally, I just want to matter to someone, and I have at some point, but I fucked it up.

what the fuck did you expect

You look surprised that your hair is so fucked up. Maybe fix your hair and don't look so surprised. You look like just a normal guy though. lol

Well, that's all I got. I fail on the daily, but the only thing I can think to do is keep trying.

not kidding, i feel like life is some kind of test and i keep failing in it, i just want it to end so i can go home, wherever that is.

I have finals next week and I'm totally fucked. Been drunk the past 4 days while I'm one break. Working on making it a fifth

sorry to hear that buddy

look, if you like kids in a sexual way, then that's wrong. If it's not a sexual thing, and you just like kids the only thing you can do is have your own kids. Even well intentioned people can be totally destroyed by getting too close to other people's kids.

can i fucking go back to somewhere where no one expects nothing of me, no productivity, no execising, no expectations, no telling me how to live my fucking life, no telling me i need to do shit...

baby wah wah

POST THREAD MUSIC

Probably have lung cancer. I smoke at least a pack and a half a day and its at the point where breathing is hard and i cough a lot.. I want to die so personally i dont give a fuck and its not deep i want no ones sympathy. i put myself in a hole and cant get out of it.
>owe my ex over 14 grand
>being evicted this month
>going to jail for not paying my slut of an ex
>have no one around me to help me out
i am so deep into depression at this point i feel nothing. Once i get out of jail i am literally homeless so i plan on killing myself December 12th. I was always told i was going places in life, i had an amazing start in life.. Very intellectual, potential genius but unfortunately i was born with depression. Only way i could feel happy was to be fucked up to were i couldn't move. I fucked over every friend i came into contact with, i never cared for them.. they never really cared for me. Eventually i went out and found a girl, i might have actually loved her.. i dont know anymore but i fucked her over.. we were arguing so what i did was the worst thing i could've done. purposely wrecked the car hoping id kill myself in the process. Like i said i deserve what i am in.. at least i have some Jim Bean

Hey man, you might not realize it yet, but you are needed in some capacity. Someone or something out there needs you

not really sexual, the real thing was the trust going on, the sound of contemp in his voice, and the feeling that i could lose myself into his eyes, feeling kind of numb and happy like some super anxiolytic, i think oxytocin has something to do with it.

I'm just 17 and it's my fault my family Is on a economic crisis because how pathetic I am on school with no friends at all because I know everyone hates me, and I'm just to coward to do an hero I'm worthless and I don't think I deserve to live

I mean, thinking about it.. maybe not. I live by myself and im hundreds of miles away from my parents and i dont even talk to them, they ignore my calls and my mother leaves my messages on read. I havnt had human interation in about a year. I mean, im clean in every shape way and form, decently attractive, no beta shit.. i just dont like people. i appreciate you trying to say im needed but im really not.

This sounds promising for those of us who love a good happening. Let us know when you’re about to blow so we can follow your progress.

underage ban. gtfo

Dude you're in the shittiest years of your life. Fucking hs blows, just wait til your done I swear around 19 shit gets real fun

Remember that booze is a depressant.

I drink way more than I probably should. Slugging down a festive vodka-cran as we speak. My tolerance has gotten way too good, I really should stop drinking for a couple days so I don't need half a liver's worth to get drunk, but I dunno if I can.

Sober 2 months, and suddenly I'm trying to convince myself that I'm not an addict and Id' be fine if I went and got a drink. Also my ass has been on spray since about noon. Also it's my birthday.

So, pretty shitty overall.

Moved cities, lost my bar buddies, drinking at home is depressing

Short-term yes, but it intensifies feelings so the further you go down the rabbit hole the more likely those masking good feelings will go away

Met her at every comic con for the pasr 3ish years. Still awkward to chat because I'm crushing hard on he. Asked her if she'd be up for getting coffee sometime, she said she wanted to know me better. Been scared to ask again since because I'll look desperate, which I am but just for her.

Quads of logic.

Jesus being in this thread makes me feel so great about my life. If any of you are truly feeling the way your posts say, you need to get off b and get in a gym, start eating healthier, and stick to it. Come back and thank me in 5 months

>19 shit gets real fun
HA
shits hard then it gets harder

You are good just ask her, I'm sure she will like you

I mean yeah more responsibility as well as freedom. Dude hs fucking blows. You cant be serious?

Seize the initiative, my dude. What's to lose?

Disregard females, acquire currency. They'll be around shortly after that.

The thing is she's really into anime and I'm not huge on it, I'm more into Marvel and such. Plus she's really bubbly and cute. It makes me autistic as fuck in front of her.

Sorry I'm late, but I like this one.
One of my all time favorite movies too, really shows a person may not be what people make him out to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=FZgb1ragWuQ

I can already tell you are not any of these 2 things from your post, but you can be if you choose to.

Confident, Assertive. If you do, Watch it grow to something more than coffee

The dwindling connection we have currently because she will find me creepy?

Thought after this semester ended she'd move back and wanna meet up to talk. Tell me how much she misses me, how it was a mistake, that she wants me back. She didn't. She doesn't. She's never coming back.

I haven't been as happy as this four days

Compatible personalities mean way more than compatible interests. If you can get along with her, not much else matters. That also applies to other shit like religion and politics.

you have as much as you take no matter your age

How does one do that without being a dick?

She wants to know you better, trie to know something about what she likes then probably she will try to know something of what you like

I tried to get her to talk again too, you know.
>Thank you, for understanding
I understood.

It's killer man I know, it feels like your world is collapsing. I've been there I promise, every day it gets a cm easier. Your path will be hard, but I swear to God if you focus on using the time to focus on yourself. You will come out better than before and either reconnect with her, or find someone else

I really have tried but I get bored of anime when I watch more than a few episodes unless it's something like Cowboy Bebop

been depressed 2 years. drinking and smoking lowered my sex drive. which is a plus so I am not fucking up current partner. also makes me (not)miserable. got a 3/4 a gallon of beer down so far like every night. if you want to watch interestign movies watch "el Topo' or "tokyo gore police" good films for ridiculous

I like your personality and I'd like to take you out for coffee because I'm interested in you and would like get to know you better.

Does 9 am Saturday work for me to pick you up?

Well you have similar interest then you should try

Dude looks like Stephen Fry kek

That;s not being a dick. You're confident enough to tell her your interested, you're assertive in picking a time day and place, while also being courteous and asking to pick her up.

that's the most awkward aspie serial-killer pick up anyone has ever dared to dream up

It is Stephen Fry, as the filename indicates...oh right, you're drunk.

I want to say that but we both have anxiety issues so being that forward is a bit of a stretch.

She does like Marvel and stuff too. Just not to the same degree.

Lol, yeah telling someone you're interested in them and would like to get to know them better is super aspie serial killer.

Only someone who spends their whole life on b would lack the social skills to think that.

So please don't listen to this guy.

I don't drive so I'd have no way of picking her up kek. I spend half the year in Ireland, the other half in England for uni.

That was me, my bad It's 5:27am here.

lol well now we all know who here has never talked to a girl before.

Uses "aspie serial killer" in a sentence. Tells others how to talk to women. LOL

I've been drinking since 1987, probably skipped a few days in there, but not many.

Last time I went on vacation, I scheduled my flights around drinking hours, so I could get fucked up in new and interesting places. Off the plane, went to the weed store, made the cab driver stop for a twak, and went into my hotel. A week later, I emerged from a pile of cans and did it backwards. I avoid liquor, though. Its hard on the guts.

I think he was just suggesting the basic information for me to use anyway.

Lol no, the guy who told u this was spot on.

The guy who said it was aspie serial killer is a fucking tard

My woman left me for no good reason a week ago, everyone says it'll get better but literally none of the pain has faded.
Still want to talk to her.
Miss my best friend.

I don't want to scare her off though.

Dude this cut me so deep, because it happened to me and I know what you feel. Your angry, sad, but you just miss your little buddy.

Bro I'm so sorry I feel for you and know how hard it is.

It does get better, but you're in for a rough 6 months to a year. Hang in there

Scare her off how? By saying you're interested in her and would like to get cofee?

How old are you guys?

>Miss my best friend.
Shit man, common interests is where it's at. I never felt anything more than physical attraction. A part of me wants someone I can relate to, but at the same time, I don't think I'd like that person because, well... I hate myself. Does that make sense?

I don't have a miserable life or anything but I enjoyed the numbing and intesifying sensation of my superficial depression. After awhile I stopped becuase I couldn't handle being drunk or high in public with my friends because I'd just get really emotional and often literally go away from the group so I didn't make everyone else hate me for listening to my depressing thoughts.

>My woman left me for no good reason a week ago, everyone says it'll get better but literally none of the pain has faded.
Oh boy, a week. I got divorced about 14 years ago, and it never goes away because kids. If no kids, I would've shrugged that shit after a month. Always take some time off, because you make bad decisions on the rebound. Find a bar, become a regular. Take Uber home, getting busted will turn that month into a five-year fuck-up. THEN, you'll be depressed for real.

Of course man, I have horrible shit planned for everyone.
Fuck thanks for reminding me to post it here, I've been here way too long not to.