Hey Sup Forums long time lurker, and hopeless faggot

Hey Sup Forums long time lurker, and hopeless faggot.

I was just left by my girlfriend and fiancee of 5 years and have been scraping rock bottom emotionally for the last week and a half. I've some how come across his address and I'm in a bit of a dilemma and looking for advice. Debating between dropping this whole thing and trying to move on or going and beating his ass/ breaking into his house and burning all his valuables.

Any advice would be helpful but if you think I'm just a faggot I'll just take that down as I should drop this and seek help.

It depends.
Why did she leave you?
If it was your fault, fight like hell to improve yourself and win her back.
If it was her fault, fuck that bitch, man.

Don't do shit that'll get u arrested

Don't beat his ass. Your payback needs to scar him for life. Calculate your moves and take your time with it because if it's done sloppy you're just going to end up losing and look even more of a fag than you already are. Just make him suffer.

this
Don't be a fag, but still make an attempt.

You know what would really fuck her up? Start acting like you don't care and fuck a bunch of new women. Maybe even lie and say you had an affair with someone before the breakup. The best course of action is to show just how little she means to you and how much you don't need her, best case scenario is she gets jealous and wants you back in which case you can reject her and feel like a badass (or take her back like a cuck). Worst case she doesn't care and you both move on

Apparently she hadn't been feeling the same as when we first met and just hadn't told me for like a year. We're both pretty anti social and I thought that we were communicating well, but she just neglected to tell me she started to lose that feeling. I don't think it was anyone's fault but for sure having this dick hole come in and start trying to make moves on an engaged woman wasn't helping the situation. I want her back I wasn't just trying to waste my time with some one I didn't think I would be with forever. The thing that's fucking with me the most is that even up until the week if she was telling me she couldn't wait to get married and have my kids.

that always presents the possibility of her truthfully admitting that she never did care, so another worst case scenario right there

just move on OP. Act like you don't even know her, erase everything you have of her especially her phone number

What did the guy owe you? Your ex was the one that promised she loved you, bud.

If you can't be stopped from hurting someone at least punish the right person.

Shit, OP.
I've experienced that same exact situation.
Same in almost every way.
Best thing you can do is likely move on

Also sorry for not having a name to confirm I thought I had put them in I'll be going by filthy faggot from here

Take responsibility for your situation. Take responsibility for your own happiness. Make your life your first priority.

op is always a fgt!

your depressive state will last a while
choose to live with it how you want rather
in a cell, your room (also a cell), your mind (also a cell), or forget about it

/thread

Do it. I know I sure as hell would.

>my girlfriend
>his house

skipped a part of the story. its not some other guys fault your girlfriend did anything. its her own fault.

Yeah, burn down your girlfriend!

Let's start a plot on the ex. Not the guy in this situation.

Sorry you're right ex girlfriend* ex fiance*

And to everyone else saying that I should give up and move on especially you two I know you guys are right it's more I'm an emotional wreck and have no one in my life right now not even a fucking dog to keep my company I'm just looking for sense and reason (ironic that I come here for that I know) but again I'm just in need of advice.
And yes OP is most definitely always a faggot.
source: I'm OP.

did... did your girlfriend have a sex change? is that why (he) left you?

calling her your ex doesn't change the giant gap in the story... who is this 'he' who's house you wanna break into?

Oh wow sorry you're right the house in debating on breaking into and trashing is a guy who's been hitting on her well before the break up was over and that she got together within a few days after the break up. Jesus Christ I'm so dumb.

before the break up had happened*

>jesus christ im so dumb

yeah you are. either way, this guy isnt great, but why does he deserve this stuff and not her? really why do either of them deserve it? no crimes been comitted, sure morally its not great, but its life, and if you're going to do this anytime a girl breaks up with you and gets with someone else a few days later, you're going to get a lot of prison sentences.

we are not monogamous creatures
that is the only fact you need to accept
when you find the truth in this fact you can move on much easier

Rape them both.

Again I know they don't deserve it. I know with out even considering how very illegal it is for me to preform such actions I'd be very much in the wrong morally. At the end of the day I'm looking for a talk down and people to talk to not any kind of push or advice on breaking in (I can do that just fine on my own)

>again i know they don't deserve it

you say that like you want us to stop telling you njot to yet

>I'm looking for a talk down

>we are not monogamous creature
Yeah, most of Sup Forums fucks 0 people instead of 1 so you're right there.

We are what we choose to be. OP's ex moved on to a guy she thought had more for her; she didn't move on to 5 guys. Cut it out with your horseshit. I could make the argument that we were asexual as we evolved from single celled organisms.

>I was just left by my girlfriend and fiancee of 5 years

why waste any more time on this shit
move on, bro
it was time for change anyway

No but I see how my raging autism and poor typing skills on my phone would lead most to believe that were true.

At any rate I've got what I need I'm gonna try going for a walk and tomorrow I'll just hit on any available looking woman I see and start trying to move on. Thanks for the help and what not Sup Forums.

There's only so much you can do. It's not fair that they both get to move on and you're the only one left hurting at the moment, but things change.

I was in a similar situation- I was with an ex for nearly 9 years starting when she was 15 and I was a little older. We had our ups and downs, occasionally I fought to keep the relationship going when she wanted out and I probably should've let it happen but I didn't. So she graduates college, gets a shitty job at an Apple store, and meets a tech faggot that she would eventually go on to marry.

Long story short yes, it hurt at first...but after we were done I bought a house and picked up a new hobby/pastime that has actually out-earned my day job and has since let me pay off said house in just 5 years. I've met a great girl who's younger and more-attractive than my ex, and we have a kid on the way. Everything I own is paid-for and I have no bills outside of consumables. I live 3 miles from my parents and see them every day. I don't have a want in the world to be honest.

Meanwhile the ex hasn't lived in any one place longer than 2 years since she got married due to the faggot husband's job; she just relocated to the Seattle area so she's 3500 miles away from her family and living in a state where she knows nobody with no ownership or sense of self-worth aside from the minimal possessions they have and a car.

So who's happier? Life turns around- keep your head up.

he really does have autism

damn. I'm not op but in a similar situation. thanks for this, honestly. glad you're doing good boss

femanon detector blinking tits or
TIME is not relevant for the autism defintion

in fact when we describe it in nature with birds etc. they have one mate for life
rarely do we do this

That's actually quite a nice story thank you for that glad I checked back one last time

You bet your gaping asshole I do I'm getting checked tomorrow to see where I am on the spectrum for not having the sense to move on immediately instead of sulking like I have been for the last week and a half

After the ex I've learned not to let shit bother me a whole lot. You can't make someone want to be with you- all you can do is be the best person you can and realize going out to dinner a lot or giving a girl flowers twice a month isn't going to make her love you any more. She's there because she wants to be there- and if she goes, oh well...I have everything I need right here to sustain as long as I'm healthy and able to do so.

There are a lot of girls out there- TONS. Most have mental issues. Find one you can tolerate the most and argue with the least and as long as she tolerates you as well you're going to be together a long time. Don't be miserable. Don't sit there and worry every moment she's not around...if you suspect she's cheating, she probably is. Confront her and let her go then move on- it's not worth ruining lives over.

Dude, stop. You are not thinking straight. You need to get yourself hospitalized, to be honest. You're still in a place that has some shred of hope, but acting on these impulses would absolutely ruin your life permanently. Please seek help immediately.

>I am on the spectrum for not having the sense to move on immediately instead
thats an autistic thing to say some people go their whole lives and dont get over shit

Get help.

Move on man, hardest decision to do ever.

Just don’t let her/him drag you down, easier said than done. I’m due to divorce my wife of 10 years because she will not get her shit together emotionally and refuses to seek help.

Cut her off and make yourself a better person from the experience.

Remember OP, when it comes to modern women she was never yours, it was just your turn. No whore is worth it. Move on, lift, read some books, learn a new language, etc. If you NEED a woman develop and hit it and quit it mentality. Women are cancer.

op is a fag

the best revenge is making her regret breaking up with up. move on, get /fit/ and make money. make her realize what she lost and what she'll never have.

Agree.