Poor af. literally sleep on my mothers couch

poor af. literally sleep on my mothers couch.
stepdad buys all the food and reminds me everyday...
life is dull.
really im just fuckin bored.
hook it up, theres shit less than a dollar on here.

steamcommunity.com/id/timforsleep/wishlist

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/TachibanaInc/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/acdcpeon/wishlist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, get a job.

Video games should not be your priority right now.

thx dad

Holy shit half life and half life 2 are each a dollar. Thanks for letting me know user I'm gonna buy them. Also get a fucking job or kys. Stop being a waste of space. Also the food you eat comes from your stepdads labor. Thought you should know.

Grow up mega faggot

thx dad

Go beg like a broke-ass nigger somewhere else, faggot.

Maybe less video games more work user

thx dad

This is you? How old are you, son?

looks like someone who voted for Bernie, because free shit.

Kek, this is the face of FAIL.

from each according to his ability, to each according to his need.

You need a game, I can provide. What can you provide me that I need?

Op why don't you tell us why you have a stepdad. Where's your real Dad?

what you need is a job, not another excuse to stay inside and be useless and pathetic

Christ nigga, even why I was broke af I did something about it. Go outside, pick up beer cans. Use the money to buy bus tickets and get your ass to an employment center. Do crappy temp jobs until you find a job that suits you.

Hell, even just by collecting beer cans you could afford some of these games.

what do you want?

mom got fat, he dipped out. lives across the country somewhere now, calls from time to time.

word. ^only real G hear OP, listen.

AHAHAHAHA he changed his profile pic guys

poor and wants to play video games

wew

Why don't you ask your Dad to send you some money? Tell him you're "poor af" and that you "literally sleep on my mothers couch." He may be sympathetic to your viewpoint that "life is dull" and you're "just fuckin bored." I'm sure if you ask your Dad nicely, he would "hook it up" because "theres shit less than a dollar" on an online videogame store.

thx dad

This, and also maybe ask if you can move in with him.

Are you sure your Dad didn't leave you because you're a flippant little shit who looks like he's about 30 with no job and no motivation?

You ever think about killing yourself, loser?

jesus christ op shave your fucking neckbeard this is fucking terrible

Your not going to do shit because you're being coddled. Grow the fuck up, thx dad.

>Sleep on a couch
>Literally a free loader
>still has the balls to beg random anons for money so he can buy gaems
Here's a sweet deal for you sweetheart, go to your nearest construction site and.... lol, you are probably 600 pounds of dead weight and don't even know how to hammer in a nail, let alone which side to use for the job.

He could at least steal some scrap copper from the construction site. Stripped copper wire is 3 dollars a pound. The broke-ass low-life motherfucker could buy 3 video games from just one good piece of copper, but he don't even have the motivation.

>escape from dead island
fucking autist, either this is b8 or you're just a sad lonely freeloader who has shit taste in games.

user is brutal tonight hahahaha shit is kek. gl OP

its b8 m8.
nice dubs

WHY do you have no job tho

trips

cuz school

This made me laugh
Hehe. Crime.

>Nigger Economics 101

What are you taking in school; are you at least doing well?

get fucked, what you call nigger economics 101 is still than being NEET in his mom's basement, living off his step-father's pay. OP is likely suffering from depression and simply getting his ass off his computer chair and walking a couple of miles a day to get empty cans would give him enough endorphins to kick himself in the ass and go get a job becaue picking up cans fucking sucks and pays shit

pre calc and a MySQL course currently
98%'s in both.

I would love LiS: Before the Storm or Night in the Woods, or anything from my wishlist really, that would make my day

steamcommunity.com/id/TachibanaInc/wishlist

Thank you kind anons

thx dad

go suck dicks for a dollar each, it's the american way

Hey, I'm just saying, when you're broke as a nigger you gotta hustle them beer cans and scrap metal just to get a couple dollar bills to rub together. Did that myself for years.

Are you still the OP? If so, why didn't you just say you're a student?

We agree on this at least. I seems I misunderstood you >nigger economics 101 post.

OP GET SOME EMPTY BEER CANS TO GET YOUR MOTIVATION BACK

QUIT COLLEGE

SMOKE CRACK

USA
USA
USA

yeah im still OP.

and why not?
its not really pertinent.
im begging for shit less than a dollar xD

Yeah but there's just no excuse for not having a dollar....

What was the last thing you spent money on?

legitimately? ran out of toothpaste and went to target to restock. picked up some other toiletries too.

Well I'm sorry about your luck but you still aint's getting shit from us. I've been doing phony Steam Giveaway threads for some time now, and I can tell you ain't NOBODY getting shit for free.

Bored? Get a fucking job you sack of shit

ive participated xD

and in the past ive gotten some free shit before.
theres some hope in user.

thx dad

>I've been doing phony Steam Giveaway threads
Fuck you

I'll buy it for you

Well there you go, OP.

No I won't, just fucking with that lazy cunt. No work = No money = No games

KEK

kill yourself or die trying OP

Are you a joke?

yes.

Are you fucking autistic? Are you going to reply with "thx dad" to every one telling you to get a motherfucking job? I am working since I was 15 years old to get computer parts or games. I'm 18 and almost ready to move from my parents. You handicapped nigger faggot and shave that fucking neckbeard.
>Begs for shit but does nothing when someone tells him to fucking work.
You degenerate piece of shit.
Get a motherfucking job stupid asshole, don't ask for shit you begger. Work idiot. Fucking work. I never asked for money to buy games from my parents. I worked for those.

thx dad

Fuck off autistic son I'm fucking done with you and kicking you out. I'm texting this from work. I hope I won't see that retarded neckbeard or face of yours when I'll come home. Better yet, take my gun from the lower part of my drawer and shoot yourself with it. With love, dad.

i've been doing real Steam Giveaway threads for some time now, and i can you there are A FEW poeple getting games so keep your hopes up.
i gifted a few since the first day of sale only got 1.80$ left

spagett

Get a job, faggot. This is Trump’s America now. Even a shithead like you can get a steady job.

>OP has stepdad.

Poor, impotent little faggot can only say one thing in response to confronting his own shame.

The people telling you to kill yourself are giving you the best advice. You should follow it.

You really are an ignorant piece of shit

Then why don't you give to OP so he can stfu?

Only TWO classes? Not full time? Kek. Yup, no time for a job!

Hang in there!

>being this triggered.

This kid is just autistic, that's all. He doesn't have the will to do something. Motherfucker I washed cars all summer when I was 16 to buy my computer and fucking games, what did you do when you were 16?

Sad girl

thx dad

because the " 10 years of service badge" WHO THE HELL HAS AN ACCOUNT FOR 10 YEARS WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO GET 1 or 2 GAMES in that time cmon man :( would you even play it if i got you a 1$ game lol looks like you dont care about your steam account.

spagett

browse Sup Forums

Need 4$ paypal for a steam game. Will sing whatever you guys want me to :(((((((())))))))))))((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))

what if hes so degenerate he no lifed through his steam inv already?

You are actually stupid. Fuck off.

OP
Portal, Half life 1, or Half life 2 which would you want the most?

spagett

Yeah, but I can afford my own games on steam.

TOPKEK making OP choose one piece of the orange box.

HL1 plz

I know who you are, OP.

lol i only got 1.80 left lol
i love tim and eric tho
spagett

GET 'EM user.

if any rich user can gift me hollow knight or cs:go then i'll suck your dick (metaphorically)

steamcommunity.com/id/acdcpeon/wishlist/

They are amazing.
And it's not like he can complain, it's free.

yea he's not replying so guessing he's gone ill find another thread to gift a piece of orange box to lol

spagett

i dont have any messages user :(

read my trips ^^^^ OP

Why not get a job at a security company, not even you could fuck up being a security guard.

halflife 1! ty!

added

spagett

fuck off mooch
go suck dicks for your video game money

Get a job, you fucking parasite. If I were your stepdad, I'd make you blow me to sleep on that couch.

What would you do if your character in an MMORPG had no money for weapons or potions or quests or whatever.
Would you beg in the city gate?
Or do something in the game to get money to get the game started. Like killing spiders or whatever is the weakest monster there.
So your life OP is like an MMORPG.
get a minimum wage job then after a while get a better job and keep it going.
So why tf are you poor af. Get a job.

> I'm 18 and almost ready
move out of mommy's house, you fucking parasite