Accurate War Films

Can we have an accurate Pol approved war film thread?

My choice is Zulu, it really gives you a sense of what our boys where up against in the Falklands

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lighthorsemen_(film)
youtube.com/watch?v=YnE8mIpbEZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Falklands

Fucking 10/10 m8.

Also, Black Hawk Down.

The patriot, it really gives you a sense of what our boys where up against

>Black Hawk Down
>Accurate
>Not just blatant propaganda damage control
I bet you like we were soldiers as well

Yeah, the Patriot is 112% accurate. It's basically a documentary.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lighthorsemen_(film)

forrest gump

The patriot is just basically an American Braveheart.

braveheart,it really gives you a sense of what our boys in ireland where up against

Yeah you french boys really kicked some british ass saving the yanks

If it wasn't for the French those pesky americucks would still be licking our boots.

Pretty much, it's hilariously bad. I mean granted it's an entertaining movie, just so fucking wrong historically.

*sigh* Oh what could have been.
Too bad now you're licking Ahmeds.

youtube.com/watch?v=YnE8mIpbEZg

How is it wrong?
Americucks need the french to save them because their army is shit and full of faggots. Your founding fathers were sailing around every country sucking dicks and getting POZZED for ships and infantry support.

Fucking americucks, well atleasy you got your independence so you could split the country and kill each other over a few niggers. LMAO piss weak

Benjamin Franklin: OH YEAH PIERRE GET THAT COCK DEEP UP MY AZZ AND POZ THAT SHIT UP, ILL LET YOU CUM TWICE FOR ANOTHER 6 SHIPS

kek americucks

Yeah the British were just running around locking Americans in churches and setting them on fire and offing their surrendered wounded troops left and right. Meanwhile the Americans were running around willy nilly with MUH FREE BLACK MANZ in the woods throwing tomahawks in people's faces. Totally accurate.

ABE LINCOLN: I HEREBY DECLARE THAT YOUR LIVES ARE NOT WORTH THAT OF A NIGGERS! NOW GO FORTH AND GET BTFO SO MY WIFES SON CAN BE A CITIZEN

kek americucks are the biggest faggots really, what a shit country. Founded on cuckoldry

Almost all war films are made by the Jews to convince young Americans to go and die for Israel.

>Colorado
But I get you're point, we're not peaches and marshmellows either.

>Falklands

Absolutely annihilated.

*your

Your country elected a muslim nigger as president not once but twice.

Talvisota was pretty good

Yeah faggot the brits were btfo your shit so you went crying to the french to save you faggots.
Americans needed the french to teach them how to be men.
Maybe you would have gotten more done if your men weren't so busy getting pozzed by tyrone in your shitty camps.

I heard washington would walk the length of the camp while looking into the tents to make sure each men was pleasuring two tyrones each night. Then the french came along and sorted your shit out

best movie

>be american
>hear all your life how we kicked british ass
>actually read the history of the revolutionary war
>basically run away from the british and win by not losing too badly
>get bailed out by the french

nice

this movie is racist

We were fighting an empire that controlled almost half the planet, I'd say we did pretty well for ourselves all things considered.

Das Boot is objectively one of the greatest war movies ever made

Okay Kangaroo Jack, I'll be sure to remember that my French ancestors saved my American ancestors from your overlords. Je voudrais du vin s'il vous plaƮt.

You fucking cheeky cunt m8. My fucking sides.

Patton

I bet you remember each night when tyrone is pozzing your ass up

Pic related easily

Accurately displays the hardships recruits face adjusting to wartime conditions

>Running away
>Implying it we weren't tactically advancing in the opposite direction

The Brits weren't capable of understanding such complex strategies.