Be honest, Sup Forums, which of you has cum in your own mouth? If so, what did you think of it...

Be honest, Sup Forums, which of you has cum in your own mouth? If so, what did you think of it? I personally was indifferent.

Ive cum in my hand and put in my mouth. Spicy after taste.

I eat all of my own cum.

I think it's slowly turned me into a faggot.

Nothing slow about it, user

one time i was trying to suck my own dick then i came on my face and when i was walking to the bathroom to wipe it off my mom walked into the house and may or may not have seen my face

I have, I was also indifferent it sounded like a hot idea while i was masturbating but seemed stupid afterwards

tried a long time ago. i was more flexible. tasted a bit sweet.

Always turned me on up until the point of orgasm and then I'm too disgusted with myself to go through with it, so to work around this I just roll up against a wall and cum in my mouth. Not exactly pleasant but not disgusting (at least flavour wise). Still yet to swallow (my back is fucked anyway so rolling against the wall kills me).

I eat my cum almost every time and im mostly straight. Its just a faster clean up and its probably gets a little bit of that protein back

It's salty and bitter, and it also kinda burns(when I cum on my stomach or whatever it gets red and itchy, I think my skin is allergic to cum)

Yes. Did it once on a particularly horny day. Was my third load of the day too so luckily it was pretty minimal. Tasted fine, which I guess I'm happy about, mostly it went on my face which felt weird.

Never have to do it again now.

Well, you don't *have* to, but.....

I have, I like it, the taste is meh, but the act of doing it is hot.

Everyone has tasted it. Maybe not shot a load in their mouth, but still had a taste. I've done both. Initial thought was "wow that really warm" mine was definitely not great tasting but not awful either. Not fun after you have a mouthful of you own cum :/

I can suck my own cock and btw do a great job doing it, and always cum in my mouth. It has a nice bitterness to it that I like.

Mine taste like the inside of a banana peel.

I'll eat my cum sometimes. the idea of it really turns me on and has since I was a young teenager but I'd usually chicken out. I used to cum directly into my mouth as a way to force myself. warmth and regret.

I used to be able to give myself head as well and I'd finish off with that. I could never finish myself off with just my mouth but only when I was getting close. I need to lose some weight and I could do it again.

I usually snatch it while it’s in midair flight. It’s rather tasty although I enjoy eating ass as well.

I eat my cum sometimes. my girlfriend kiss me with my cum in the mouth, feels good until cool down

I think im allergic... throat started to burn/swell/itch

or maybe you have some nasty dick infection like chlamydia

>since i was a young lad still virgin
ya okay bud

Not a fan of the texture of it. Taste ain't that bad.

I drink a lot of pineapple juice so mine actually tastes pretty good.
I’ll snowball it with my girlfriend and even eat it out of her after sex.
Originally she thought it was weird but she’s into it now and loves me going down on her.

Being the cuck that I am, I enjoy eating strangers jizz out of my wife. I suck the spunk right out and swallow it down. No homo though.

same

also depends on diet, which would explain it cuz my diet sucks

That is George takei gay.

I did that once but it was with a married couple, I licked her pussy clean after he shot his load in her