Does any one on here like deadmau5 i feel like a normie for listening to his music...

does any one on here like deadmau5 i feel like a normie for listening to his music. but deadmau5 saved me from killing myself a few times, sometimes i feel like im the only person at my school and out of my friends and they don't even like dance music....am i alone /b? ...... or just a normie who likes pleb shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HKIv6-GbkL8
youtube.com/watch?v=gPAEyD2UPW8
youtu.be/yU3tatx2fOM?t=10s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah im down with mau5, but im not a bitch about it though.

My fav album is Get Scraped.

gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang

Sometimes things get complicated

i just really want a friend who likes him

I don't listen to him myself, but the deadmau5 songs I've heard were alright. Unless you're listening to 21 Pilots or Halsey you're not automatically a normie. I unironically listen to XXXTentacion but don't consider myself one.

thanks man i feel better

No problem Sup Forumsro

I used to love him a lot but haven't listened in a long time. I always respect him and liked his personality compared to the rest of the electronic scene though too.

youtube.com/watch?v=HKIv6-GbkL8

what happened?

In times past I didn't like deadmau5 but then I found this and changed my mind

youtube.com/watch?v=gPAEyD2UPW8 - Deadmau5 – Somewhere Up Here (Dead Robot Bootleg) - A third party produced video with tons of beautiful wimmins and places to see

seriously, how do you pronounce his name?

more like jiffy, or is it more like gift?
>inb4 jift or giffy

dead mouse

more like deadmaufive, just like its written
you don't say jif to that jraphics image file, no?

nah my guy

he is a Sup Forumstard

Sadly you are a normie.

i know i am

Go to bed, Joel.

>implying wikipedia isn't edited by trolls

Used to listen to him back in high school but after going to college I developed a taste for other kinds of music

It's been a while since I saw someone talking about mau5' music instead of his banter. You got a great taste in this era of poopish-pop-EDM and trapshit.
I love his music too and he is one of those artists who know music is nothing but art. My Spotify playlist is solely dedicated to the likes of deadmau5, aphex twin, maceo plex and so on.

youtu.be/yU3tatx2fOM?t=10s

im not joel im josh

wowzerz

Joel is actually really cute! Bad habits, though. And his wife seems like a gold digger.
Stop overthinking stuff, Josh.

its probs why i got into deadmau5 in the first place

carboncookie337

this is my snapchat..its now yours