Would you like to spend a night on the town with a nice British lass or are you too Anglophobic?

Would you like to spend a night on the town with a nice British lass or are you too Anglophobic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8E7ScwCbGLU
youtube.com/watch?v=69WFt6_dF8g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuation_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would like to impregnate a healthy Briton womb, yes

Sorry but UKIP girls are racist

i am Anglophobic yes

i am anglophobic, but since i am an autist loser on 4chin, i cant exactly be picky when it comes to women

I'd be afraid of being arrested

>i am anglophobic
Why, user? We are a peaceful race.

>A*glos

you are ruthless and shrewd and backstab your friends

We only wish to raise quality of life, for all free peoples.

Ok I'll for for vagina

only problem is that you only view anglos as people.
Others are disposable pawns for you

>We only wish to raise quality of life, for all free peoples.

"For Great Britain all races and all peoples are equal"

Nothing is enacting hatred of English people more than taking an English one for the night

Anglophobic
>Never forget 1909

What happened in 1909? I thought we were friends.

no, brits are very normie, scasual about sex, social and extroverted, they intimidate me.

I'm pure germanic breed. sweetie

F A T C A P I T A L I S T A N G L O

Already did in Cancun. Her accent was almost indecipherable which was honestly very disappointing.

absolutely agree
We don't call them perfidious Albion for nothing

it's called the eternal anglo

Those legs.. Is that of age?

all i wish for is an english rose gf

youtube.com/watch?v=8E7ScwCbGLU

A really thick british accent or a less-than-average girl is the hottest thing on planet earth.

t. accent master

look at her child-bearing hips / firm tits

that's as READY as it gets

This is the dream.

is this for real? Jesus Christ UK wtf are you doing?

>completely acceptable to be a drunken retard about them
>remembering each other afterwards is optional

honestly doesn't sound so bad

>tfw can only attract women that will break my balls over a single beer

i'd like to catch some AIDS so i wont need to be worry about killing myself

>about them
***around them

classy drunk slags are the way to go

yes

>dat red ale

what kind of british person has that light tan?

some bonganon said the liverpool area people were tanner

not sure how true that is

well, as a slag she must spend a lot of time tanning instead of working in a bulding

>what kind of british person has that light tan?

Someone that uses a tanning bed or spray on fake tan.

it looks really good 2bh

Going out in the UK can be expensive.
My wife's family migrated to the UK and we pop over when we can to visit, missus just did her last years of school and went to uni there, so she's not really very british... 'little sister' however, went full bloody native and she's a complete terror.
>lazy and slightly mad
>still lives with parents and works for them
>will get obnoxiously drunk, if someone pays for booze
>uncanny knack for finding trouble

Basically a menace to society, course in their great wisdom the decided, oh we can't really travel to help out with wife and baby, so we're going to pay to ship her over here to 'help'
>kill me

nah mate slags aren't my sort of bird lad

This demonization of over-weight middle-age white men has to stop

I already legit spend a lot of nights with Brit girls in the Algarve while on vacation.

Ask me anything you want lads.

*forgets about it*

That's working class plebs. The middle class are all weirdos.

British girls are too easy, but you better have a condom with you

These girls may be slags, but at least they're in shape, would bang tbqh

Why not.

Are gingers easy to find.

I'm a ginger myself and it's a little hard here. Only met like 6 in my age group.

I want to pass the genes desu.

Your people are mentally stucked in ww2, your media shits on other countries every day, you see everyone else as inferior because of your (long lost) empire, you show zero respect to other people and you are one of the most passive aggressive people in the world. You also verbally attack everyone and then call it "banter".
peaceful race my ass

>Germans saying this

lmao

People literally call us cucks for being too tolerant and peaceful. I hate it too but that's how it is.

Did they speak any Portuguese?

They say OBRIGADO e BONITO and that's about it.

>Germany telling others they are stuck in ww2

How's that collective guilt doing eh?

Cool it with the Anglophobia

that's not what I mean. We are past the war though we think about it alot.
Brits on the other hand still have a world war mindset.

You behave like your superior to non-whites all the time while outside.

I've seen Germans mistreat employers of my father (swarthy Portuguese from the South) but when I come and talk to them (and I hold the same position as them) they talk with big smiles and all that just because I'm pale skinned.

I've seen this many MANY times.

Me and my sister are treated with all smiles and we even get tipped, because of being or with blue eyes like my sister.

I've NEVER seen Germans tip the swarthy employees.

Never witnessed something like that, but I live in hardcore tolerant NRW so I really don't know better.

I did and it was weird as fuck.

A couple from Würzburg came here (they were in their late 30's). They talked to me and my sister (as mentioned) with big smiles and even told us where they're from and their life stories while getting checked in. Well as soon as they talked to the swarthy employees it was open season. Rude as fuck, not even looking at them.

Me and my sister got tipped (and we work at the reception) while the swarthy ones got ignored.

They would also exclusivly only talk to us for directions and opinions, often ignoring the swarthy ones if we weren't around.

It was really weird. I mean I get it, they look Arab-ish in a way but fuck man.

This happened with 95% of tourists from Germany. But the worst offenders of this are the Dutch.

ehhh

I could just say that something like this is rare, but that would be a lie.
German tourists tend to be shit. Especially the semi-rich normie couples and the teenies.
If you want to have fun, call them out on their behavior next time. Trust me, it's hilarious.

why you Brittfags still exist?

to annoy you. no one else, just you and only you.

Meh. I kinda dislike the Southerners myself. I'm saying you guys behave more or less the same as the Brits. More organized with the towels though.

Also you guys in Germany can't do shit I guess, and you come here where people don't give a shit about being politically correct and you kinda let go.

thanks for being cool with the situation.

brits are such strange creatures

me in the background

Dude to me they treat me extremely nice.

I personally love them. Big tips, clean rooms, I even watched a football match with a group of 5 once.

You won't get complaints from me.

>Dat midget
Topkek

that looks like america.

Listen to someone like her that UK accent
WEW
E
W

british girls are ugly desu

I had a British girl on holiday when I worked during summer. We were basically in a relationship without officializing it.
She was absolutely lovely, had a good elbow raise. We spent night discussing under the stars laughing, which made me sleep 2 hours a night for 2 weeks(bar naps during lunch break)
Some of my best memories, especially now that it's been 5 years and I'm a turbo neet

House style and the truck. Yep!

UK houses aren't that big.

a big titted one yes

someone from essex

God no, British girls are hideous creatures that should be cucked until we're left with the non white ones.

The Normands did an half-assed job

Anglos need more French blood in them

"french blood" isn't a thing, la grenouille

RARE

why is your name off, isac?

Im Islamophobic, but that's essentially the same as being an Anglophobic if it's about bongs.

I am really into the far east looking Asian girls. I am currently in school and planning to be a ESL teacher. What are the pro and cons of each place and each of their ladies?

I dont like pakis, m8

>Would you like to spend a night on the town with a nice British lass or are you too Anglophobic?

No lo creo, me gusta andar solo de noche tranquilo en las salvajes soledades de las pampas....
Y sí podría tener una chica inglesa, me da lo mismo que una italiana o española, pero creo que preferiré a estas últimas, que pueden ser muy buenas mujeres.
No me interesa el ruido de la noche, pero sí disfrutarla tranquilo, incluso oyendo las olas del mar, o en plena montaña.
Las chicas londinenses como las de la foto no me atraen, están bastante estragadas.

Aunque sin ninguna duda me podría gustar en cuanto a sajonas, a la mamá de la familia Ingalls, que juntaba el agua en un arroyo lleno de amebas y demases que en aquella época se tragaban con de todo sin hervir el agua, pero estaba buena.
Ahora bien, las chicas que salen a huevear de noche son muy pelotudas e imposible de aguantarlas
Pero... si algunas de ellas saben hornear un buen pastel, sin dudas me gustaría conocer alguna.

They see colonial Anglos as disposable pawns as well
Read about Gallipoli

>even the worst british slags haven't had as much cocks inside them as the average finnish girl

I probably would.

my interest in britbong qts is quite specific
youtube.com/watch?v=69WFt6_dF8g

Those hands could snap a steel bar in two

That's why they're winning.

british woman

Kinda hot desu

really hot, more like sub zero fetish... I mean scorpion fetish

Can it be a black british lass?

"we come in peace"

Ah yes, who can forget the terrible British invasion of Finland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuation_War