I got rid of bed-bugs without professional treatment

I got rid of bed-bugs without professional treatment.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

bedbugs.umn.edu/homeowners-and-tenants/understanding-treatments
cdc.gov/niosh/docs/81-123/pdfs/0552.pdf
absorbentproductsltd.com/diatomaceous-earth-calcined-vs-non-calcined.html
pirateproxy.cc/,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivermectin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no you didn't

/thread

how much was the new bed

>2 posters
>OP didn't respond yet
>"/thred"ing himself

Can you samefag any harder than this?

How about you ask me something rather than being a presumptive faggot?

I got rid of scabies without professional treatment. Because FOUR professional treatments didn't work

I am literally a god. So basically you have a hot as fuck bath and put a pound of powdered sulphur and a cap of bleach in it. anything living less than 1 inch will be dead within 2~4 hours - you will need to grow a new biofilm but oh who cares. Also in b4 mustard gas, it fucking works.

I didn't buy a new bed. Right now, I'm sleeping on the floor. A sibling of mine bought a new bed, though. About $800.

shut up you fucking faggot, I'm 21 and have a job, have been posting on this chan for 2 years, and have sex regularly, don't fucking call me edgy. I'm going to take thirty fucking Kershaw kerambit knifes and furiously stab you until your screams of pain are reduced to gurgles and then in your death throws find the biggest knife wound and fuck it until I orgasm, using the blood as lube, and I hope all of you other liberal retards get cancer and in your final days bleed out in a car crash so I can jack off to the images just like I did where the Starship Troopers where Diz gets ripped apart and chokes to death on her blood, you'd better fucking run before my penis is covered in your blood, and be a lesson to all of these faggots who think the fallacy of calling me edgy is a legitimate tactic for arguments

That sounds fairly intense.

Does your mother know you're gay?

You know you can just buy 50 pounds of dry ice and turn your house into a snowfield for a day?

I bet he slathered he bed in mayo. That what I did

What a fucking weirdo. I just wanted to talk about how I got rid of bed bugs, and this fucking creep faggot is looking to high-jack my thread. Get the FUCK off my FUCKING board, you normie schizo faggot.

How long do you figure until the dormant eggs hatch

I'm not gay.

In addition to other things, I used heat, not ice. Who the fuck uses ice for bed bugs?

I just threw all the beds away.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

What did thou just speaketh foul of me, thou little wench? I'll hast thee knoweth I graduateth top of mine own class in the Holy Roman Empire's army, and I'st partaken in numerous crusades of yonder kingdom of Jerusalem, and have slain over 300 heretics. I hast been taught in the ways of knighthood, and I'st the best archer in the entire Holy army. Thou ist naught to mineself than just one more naysayer. Ist will slay thou with likes of what hath never been seen upon God's good earth, marketh mine words. Dost thou thinketh thou can escape thy punishment for thy rude remarks upon the village noticeboard? Thou should thinketh again, fool. As I speaketh mine carrier pigeons art contacting my band of crusaders across Europe so thou best prepare for the storm, churl. The storm which henceforth shall wipeth out the pitiful thing thou callst thine life. Thou ist dead, hedge-born. I canst be here at any time, inst any place, and I can slay thou in yonder seven hundred ways, and that is just with mine own hands. Not only art I trained in unarmed combat, but Ist haveth access to the King's arsenal and willeth use it to its full extent to slay thee clean off Europe, thou mandrake mymmerkin. If only thoust could have forseen thy holy retribution thou little "educated" remark would bring upon thou, maybe thoust would have held thine tongue. But thou couldn't, thou didn't, and thoust must pay the price, thou skamelar. Ist shall poo righteousness all over thou, and thoust shall drown within it. Thou ist slain, fool.

I'm not too sure, but I haven't seen a bed bug since July. I sleep on the floor every night, too, so I know they're not here. If they were, I'd see them crawling on the floor, on my blankets, and I'd see their bites on me. There are none.

a cap of bleach isn't really much - diluted in liters of water it's almost nothing. the point is to keep the water alkaline so the sulphur makes polymer chains - these enter living cells and can cause massive but repairable damage. humans filter it out really fast, but any small animal like a bug hasn't got a fucking chance. also the water will go from yellow to bright blood red when you add the bleach. this is normal.

Thermostat all the way up.
Space heaters.
Once it reaches 130 they are gone.

Dry ice is an asphyxiant

are you kidding me you little piece of shit ill have you know i graduated top of my politics class and ive been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations im trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak im checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOURE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and thats just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldnt youre fucking dead kiddo

Are you a wizard?

how much time it took you too kill them all ?

bedbugs.umn.edu/homeowners-and-tenants/understanding-treatments

no

Super dangerous, but effective. I just used space heaters. I had two cranked up. I did one room at a time, and watched for the little fuckers to squirm across the floor. Literally, when the temperature go to about 120 degrees, they started coming out of now where. That's what I came down with my Thor hammer and crushed them into the seventh level of hell. I got the rooms up to about 130 degrees.

The one space heater's wire actually started melting. Dangerous af.

I had bed bugs as well. Let me tell you this. As soon as you sleep in that bed, you're going to get bitten. These fuckers live for as long as two years between feedings. Just toss everything and start anew. The house belongs to the bugs now.

yes

So, between the constant spraying of alcohol, pesticides, vacuuming, throwing away clutter, and heating the rooms to approximately 130 degrees, I'd say about a month.

I'd check each room diligently and often. At first, around 3 a.m. every night, they'd be all over the walls. Soon, there were none to found anywhere. They haven't returned, despite the open opportunity for them to feast on my body at night.

The beds are gone. I sleep on the floor. I have been for the last two months. I haven't seen any, and I haven't been bitten. It's safe to say they're gone.

>grow a new biofilm
What

>only 12 posters
>28 replys
Half of them are just peoples reactions to this guy samefagging Kek is this the power of Sup Forums autists?

That's what I was wondering. I even Googled it. Sounds like he really fuck'd himself up.

One of those wasn't a same fag.

Spent a night in Niland CA, only place I ever was met with bedbugs. All I could do was squish 'em where I found 'em.

So what's your favorite PirateBay alternative?

I've chem treated a house on my own before. Probably inhaled some dangerous material but i def killed all of them.

All I did was to go nigger world aka walmart and buy some rubbing alcohol and some empty spray bottles... load the alcohol in bottle and soaked those niglets till bed was damp.. they didn't stand a chance 42 hhours later bed was good

Gotta do what you gotta do.

I used alcohol every single day. Like you, I put the alcohol in a spray bottle. I sprayed along the baseboard, all over the carpets and on the furniture.

diatomaceous earth

>Ask me anything.
Why are you such a dirty piece of shit that you got bed bugs in the first place?

dude look up the toxicity of sulphur powder to humans. the only danger is the eggy smell if you throw the dust around.

Asafoetida spice, now THAT'S fucking horrific shit if you're scared of smells.

I live in NYC and had problems with bedbugs 3 times in my life. They are cunts but constantly spraying Bedbug spray is enough to kill a minor infestation like I recently had. Now if you have a major infestation (Over 100+ of them) then you are fucked and probably will have to quarantine your house and worst case scenario have to move out entirely.

but what about lung scars?

If you live in a major metropolitan area you can get them from the train or an office.

let's all suck OPs dick, since he seems to think he deserves that for getting rid of bed-bugs

>Put your mattress, sheets and pillows on the sun for at least 6 hours every day for a week
done.

Look either you can drop the attitude RIGHT NOW or I will take matters into my own hands. DON'T TICK ME OFF

>lung scars?
Effects of overexposure Prolonged inhalation of amorphous silica including uncalcined diatomaceous earth may produce x-ray changes in the lungs without disability. Prolonged inhalation of calcined diatomaceous earth may cause silicosis with scarring of the lungs, cough, and shortness of breath.
cdc.gov/niosh/docs/81-123/pdfs/0552.pdf
Natural diatomaceous earth is non-calcined meaning that it has not been treated at a high temperature. The amorphous silica remains in its natural state and is not considered harmful to animal or human health. Food grade diatomaceous earth products, such as Red Lake Diatomaceous Earth, are required to contain less than 1% Crystalline Silica. Calcined DE products however, may contain up to 70% Crystalline Silica!
absorbentproductsltd.com/diatomaceous-earth-calcined-vs-non-calcined.html

>implying

No, you can’t. You really can’t.

I bet you were the kid in grade school about whom they kept sending the lice notice home.

yeah this is why i would avoid that kind of stuff, there are splendid other manner.

after all a week or less of exposure can garantee you a cancer later in your life, like 20 year, and even before the cancer you get lower lung capasity and persistant cough forever.

Spread it everywhere.
Go on vacation.
Clean it up.
Done.
And the CDC disagrees with you...

propane heater is the best bet. Leave the propane tank outside the room, run hose from the tank, under the door and connect it to the heater, turn on, close door, wait a few hours and check every so often, so the house don't burn. shit melted my blinds though :)

You don't have to exceed 122°F which I don't think should melt anything.
You don't have to hold that temp either just reach it.
I'd use electric.

Did you fumigate your room with bed bug foggers? The pesticides in those kill just about everything.

That shit doesnt work at all unless you dump it directly on the fuckers and then capture it so it cant get away from it. Otherwise where ever you put it down, they just avoid it. Ive tried it, it doesnt work.

Yeah.. it's not bait... you can't just throw it in the corner...
They will avoid pesticides in the same manner.

gasoline, soap flakes and vaseline, amirite?

>sticks on flesh
> hurts like hell

Supposedly this shit works real well, its got good reviews and shit but havent tried it yet, i imagine its like DE and they just avoid it

>normie schizo

one of these words doesn't belong.

this. threw a housewarming party, friend showed up with half a dozen manky teenagers who commandeered my bed to fuck in. bedbugs within the week.

i had to get rid of the bed and move to another place.

>So what's your favorite PirateBay alternative?

i'm using pirateproxy.cc/, but i am getting tired of the popunder ads every time i click on a link.

Man the scientist's of Sup Forums need to have a coming together of the minds and figure out some type of shit you can eat that makes your blood nasty as fuck to them so they bail. They hunt like mosquitoes and are attracted to carbon dioxide, something that makes your breath give off a warning to them but its not noticeable to humans....

Quoted on accident

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivermectin

>◾Bed bugs:[24] Early research shows that the drug kills bed bugs when taken by humans at normal doses. The drug enters the human bloodstream and if the bedbugs bite during that time, they will die in a few days.
>they will die in a few days.
>a few days
Fuck that shit, I want them to explode on contact

Wait, so the point of the propane heater is actually reaching a certain temperature? I would have assumed it was to suffocate them.

Also
>US: ℞-only
Pffffff