My first girlfriend, who ggt with me out of pity and was several parsecs outside of my league...

My first girlfriend, who ggt with me out of pity and was several parsecs outside of my league, sent me a nearly half hour long video of her losing her virginity to a black senior from the football team.

When I asked her why she did it, she said that she didn't want to have sex with me but still wanted to take care of my needs, and wanted me to feel like I was part of the experience of her being deflowered.

I blocked all contact with her, refused to speak to her at school, but whatever she saw in me that made her think I would like that video turned out to be true, because I came to it hundreds of times before I deleted it while crying one night. In my head I can still see him slamming her into the bed as she whimpered and mewled his stupid sounding name, can still see her shuddering with pleasure as he mated himself flush against her thighs, squishing her pert little lily white bottom into his lower stomach, and ejaculated into her womb while grunting and crushing her into the blanket in a futile attempt to go deeper into her too-small body.

I wish it was me, but at the same time I don't. I could never have given her a first time like that. I would've tried to be 'gentle' and 'thoughtful' and I wasn't half the man he was. The selfish side wishes it was me.

Give us her nudes and then we'll raid her and the nigger

You should have forwarded it to her father.

Well atleast you admit your a beta and below nigger status good to know

This reads like a cuck fan-fiction, and im willing to bet thats exactly what it is. Go play in traffic you degenerate.

more cuckolding hidden posts. Girl in pic is like some cheerleader on IG with thousands of followsand that's just a friend. Also what was the point of the post? A girl sent you a video and you just jerked off to it........

Honestly. There was a time when I wished I could get this from my first gf, just so I could see her enjoying sex I never got to give her. Then I got off of this site. Started going to the gym, working out, eating healthy. Later on I got myself a new girl and we've been together for a while now. Sounds like bullshit but I'm serious. Don't be a fucking degenerate. You could do better with your life. Improve your life and get with the girl that's not only better than her, but one that actually loves you.

Fake/gay/sage

Fuck you for writing that horseshit

Have we got a fag here or what

Your work of fiction is convincing nobody.

This happened

Embarrassing, tragic, cringe inducing nonsense

I smell nigger shit

Damn, son. That's kinda heavy. If I could make a recommendation, you should do your best to become an alpha, and make that bitch feel sorry that she ever rejected you. This should be a good start for you. Good luck, user. I believe in you.

>I wish it was me,

you wish you were the one fucking her or you wish the one he was fucking?

>the first step to become alpha is to be retarded enough to download thumbs

can you give some more details about what happened in the video? like describe his dick etc. I need to get off

It was that big when I downloaded it, you cocksucker

You should've just spread it like a virus. Send it to everyone you know and that she knows.

Fucking retard

link so I can read it.

Seriously, though, OP. You need to leak it. To us, to her parents, to the black dude's parents, etc. It will bring a bit of closure to your situation, you might be able to get a bit of revenge, and feel better about it. You know what you need to do, OP. Leak it, and specifically, post it on this thread.

So this is a YLYL thread?

Here. This one should be better.

race-baiting cuck

Lost

No its another soros funded cuck thread.

>Shit that never happened

Thanks

Anytime. I used to be a beta, now I aim to help those escape from their betaness

My father, who stayed with my mom out of pity and was several parsecs too cool for us, sent me a nearly half hour long video of him beating a black man for stealing a football.

When I asked him why he did it, he said that he didn't want to force me into a life of crime, and wanted me to feel like I was part of the experience of him delivering an ass whoopin.

I blocked all contact with him, refused to speak to him at home, but whatever he saw in me that made him think I would like that video turned out to be true, because I came to it hundreds of times before I deleted it while crying one night. In my head I can still see him getting curb stomped as he whimpered and mewled for undeserved mercy, can still see him shuddering as he mated himself flush against the concrete, squishing his skull fragments, and ejaculating brain matter onto the asphalt while grunting.

I wish it was me in my dad's place, but at the same time I don't. I could never have given that nigger justice like that. I would've tried to be 'gentle' and 'thoughtful' and I wasn't half the man he was. The selfish side wishes it was me.

Fixed