My gf is a little crazy, should I stay with her? pic related

my gf is a little crazy, should I stay with her? pic related

with that kind of body, i would say yes.

keep going.

How crazy are we talking here?
If you think she’s gonna stab your dick off or shoot you over something stupid then fuck no, pussy ain’t worth dying over.

even if her personaility is a little crazy?

okay, not that crazy lol

man can handle a little bit of craziness.

How crazy need at least 3 examples..

shes extremely clingy and gets upset if i hang with my guy friends

she gets angry at me for the smallest reasons

when shes angry, shes ANGRY

moar pics op

More ass pics

Make her hate fuck you

Does she physically abuse you?

Meh she is just testing you. Dont give in otherwise if she gets the pants then you have lost the game..

Dude lots of girls are like that.
Solid body...
Just endure her antics

to what degree

Seems pretty normal to me depending on how angry she gets.if she's not ugly I'd say deal with it she's got a nice body just don't get her pregnant lol

I don't know. You tell me...

shes very cute

Mmmmm
More
Do you worship that ass

Pick your poison m8. You leave her and youll have to roll the dice with a new bitch and who knows what shes hiding.

When she gets mad just fuck her right in the pussy till she cum all over, it always works.

yes i do

Does she like to be rimmed

Whatever you do, no matter how sweet she pretends to act... don't have kids with her- you will enter into the nightmare from hell

Post more of her ass

That's just normal women stuff...

How's her pussy?

thats what im worried about, i dont see a future with her but im afraid to leave cause LOOK AT HER BODY lol

Well if you don't plan on having kids, just stick with this banging body and be grateful for what you got.

i would make her shave, then keep her while you look for someone not crazy to breed instead.

If you think you will eventually leave her I would use her sexually in all the different ways possible until you get tired of her.

Does she have kik?

Keep the pictures going OP.

Agreed. I've saved all of them

how old is she?

can we see her face - even with clothes?

Rock that body for sure, just don't have kids with her. Speaking from experience... that controlling type will make your life hell, as in no will to life want to kill yourself hell. I could be wrong of course but if she's the type I think she is, please be careful.

Does she do anal?

16 but turns 17 in a week

>How crazy are we talking here?
show a pic of her butthole

not op since you didn't post a pic. Nice try though

things you shouldn't say when someone is dumping their gf pictures. It makes them think.

thats your problem. she sounds like she needs to be put in line. she knows she can push you around, so she's testing her limits. some chicks are just like that. they need to be constantly mentally checked and balanced, or they stray. honestly, if you're not sexually and mentally dominating her, she will eventually either cheat or leave you for someone stronger.

time to man up, OP. oh, and post her face.

Just stick with it. She's probably lonely af. And hates it when you're having fun without her. Don't fuck it up just cuz you can't hang pussy!

No it's not

She probably is lonely. Trust me. She probably just won't admit it.

angry sex is the best sex ;)
- next time tie her up and thrust her ass as you can, she will like it and it will become your "thing". Also, it will assert dominance, which you need - you cuck.

it's not, but a lot of women are like that. it's because they aren't challenged. when either bored or without direction, many females will push boundaries out of frustration or boredom. OP needs to get her in line or cut her loose. bitches like this take work, but they can be the ultimate cumdumps once you break them.

all depends on how much time you want to put into her.

You got kik op

Does she slap you?
Hit you in the balls?
Kick your nuts?

She looks good now, but is painfully aware of how poorly she will age. Pretty soon she'll just get fatter and fatter, won't take care of herself or do anything to better her position and it will all be your fault. She's just looking for a sucker to leech off while she still can.

This

ALL women are crazy. So yes, stay with her.

She's not a dog, and you shouldn't even train a dog by beating it into submission.

She's got a mild-to-severe personality disorder. Read up on them, and learn to understand what's going on in her head, and how she's interpreting what's going on. I don't remember the name, but it's probably part of the Cluster B personality disorders. once's you know what kind of crazy she is and where it can lead, then decide.

Never think you can 'fix' or 'train' another person. Just try to understand them and deal with them in their own way.

sounds like a toxic relationship because of what you say and because of what you do (post her pics on Sup Forums). I''d say both of u r bad people

This here, OP. If it really is a cluster B disorder like BPD, I'd run far, far away. No pussy is worth that shit.

never once said you should beat her. you are a weak, weak individual with little to know grasp on how to keep a woman satiated.

and if she has a mental/personality disorder, then why not say that from the get go? how is anyone supposed to know if she has a diagnosed medical condition by you saying "my gf is a little crazy"?

you're a cuck faggot.

oh, and to add, it's not user's duty to read up on your gfs personality disorder. if you give a shit, do that yourself. to me, she's just a cluster of holes to deposite my cum inside of.

speaking of, keep posting her pics, you fucking moron. this thread is only alive because we want to see her body.

MOAR

No, micro-dick, you said "put her in line." And while it doesn't literally mean 'beat her,' everybody knows that blowhards that say shit like that are the ones who beat their girlfriends because 'they just need to learn a lesson now and then.'

And I recognize that list of behaviors OP mentioned. I'm not an expert, so I won't claim to know which one it is or what to do about it, but if OP starts reading, he'll know it when he sees it.

Dump her, she lets me hit it everytime I go back to VCU

OMG are you going to post her butthole already or what.

fuck off, faggot. if you can't keep your woman in line, you don't deserve her.

i never said beat her, never said anything about her needing to learn a lesson. don't quote shit i never said.

plain and simple, women need to be challenged. if you aren't up to it, back away and let her go. if she has a mental issue, then help her with it. if you're not up that, let her go. you are a fucking absolute faggot who doesn't deserve anyone at all in your life. posting her to this shows you don't give a fuck about her and have no interest in protecting her at all. you are trash and honestly deserve to be curb stomped for the amount of faggot you put into the world. go fuck yourself 1000 times over.

Lol "everybody knows."
Argument won.

Yes.