Home alone, in my little sisters bedroom

Xavier Morgan
Xavier Morgan

home alone, in my little sisters bedroom... what should I do? pic is dirty panties I found on her floor

Evan Perez
Evan Perez

Wear it

Jaxson Reyes
Jaxson Reyes

Make a cup of tea with it.

Jace Nelson
Jace Nelson

inb4 the disgusting moustashed man

Gavin Thomas
Gavin Thomas

Pic of gusset please, and take pics of panty drawer too.

Gavin Rodriguez
Gavin Rodriguez

give it back to her and explain to her you had notions of doing something perverse with them and that you apologize however if she ever wants to get frisky you're willing

Grayson Ward
Grayson Ward

You should definitely absolutely choke yourself with it while you masturbate in her closet. Imagine your family's faces when they see your dead body covered in your own spunk. Classic.

Eli Hall
Eli Hall

Cum on her pillow

Jonathan Robinson
Jonathan Robinson

tie it around your dick

Owen Richardson
Owen Richardson

Am i gay if i find crusty panties disgusting? I love pussy, but something about the crust just makes me gag.

Andrew Brown
Andrew Brown

:)

Jason Clark
Jason Clark

go to church

Henry Cooper
Henry Cooper

You're not gay, you just have higher/different standards than other people.
I found some of my sister's panties with period blood on them and I sucked on them until the fabric started to disintegrate and then burned them in the backyard.

Owen Cooper
Owen Cooper

Thanks, user.

Nathaniel Cox
Nathaniel Cox

You should leave her room and make her something nice to eat. Be a good older brother

Nathaniel Russell
Nathaniel Russell

yes, females have a vagina, and the vagina secretes a self-cleaning/lubricating substance
i realize these facts are new to you

Ayden Stewart
Ayden Stewart

Did the same thing to a friend's roommate a while back, I would jerk off with her panties all the time.

Blake Adams
Blake Adams

Ps more would be cool

Parker Gray
Parker Gray

Post what your sis looks like

Ian Mitchell
Ian Mitchell

you what

William Stewart
William Stewart

oh

Adam Sanders
Adam Sanders

got any more dirty panties user?

John Robinson
John Robinson

Moar Pleasee!!

Tyler Baker
Tyler Baker

your're on sad sob

Carter Ramirez
Carter Ramirez

one*

Liam Bennett
Liam Bennett

I love you giys

Anthony Hernandez
Anthony Hernandez

It is kinda gross. A few years back a friend invited me to his apartment that he shared with his sister. He told me that his sister was out of town so I could shit on her bathroom if I needed to. So after my friend fell asleep, I went to his sister's bedroom and found her dirty laundry. The amount of crust on her panties was excessive and it smelled horrible, all her panties were like this. I still wrapped one around my dick and jacked off but it was kinda disgusting. It was like in this pic but slightly worse.

Isaiah Stewart
Isaiah Stewart

It was probably her brother's cum after he finished jerking off with them too

Kevin Harris
Kevin Harris

FUCKING
KEK

Lucas Howard
Lucas Howard

Post censored pic wanna know what I'm fapping

Isaac Bennett
Isaac Bennett

Lol

Benjamin Walker
Benjamin Walker

hot

Aiden King
Aiden King

Not dirty enough

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit