Home alone, in my little sisters bedroom... what should I do? pic is dirty panties I found on her floor

home alone, in my little sisters bedroom... what should I do? pic is dirty panties I found on her floor

Wear it

Make a cup of tea with it.

inb4 the disgusting moustashed man

Pic of gusset please, and take pics of panty drawer too.

give it back to her and explain to her you had notions of doing something perverse with them and that you apologize however if she ever wants to get frisky you're willing

You should definitely absolutely choke yourself with it while you masturbate in her closet. Imagine your family's faces when they see your dead body covered in your own spunk. Classic.

Cum on her pillow

tie it around your dick

Am i gay if i find crusty panties disgusting? I love pussy, but something about the crust just makes me gag.

:)

go to church

You're not gay, you just have higher/different standards than other people.
I found some of my sister's panties with period blood on them and I sucked on them until the fabric started to disintegrate and then burned them in the backyard.

Thanks, user.

You should leave her room and make her something nice to eat. Be a good older brother

yes, females have a vagina, and the vagina secretes a self-cleaning/lubricating substance
i realize these facts are new to you

Did the same thing to a friend's roommate a while back, I would jerk off with her panties all the time.

Ps more would be cool

Post what your sis looks like

you what

oh

got any more dirty panties user?

Moar Pleasee!!

your're on sad sob

one*

I love you giys

It is kinda gross. A few years back a friend invited me to his apartment that he shared with his sister. He told me that his sister was out of town so I could shit on her bathroom if I needed to. So after my friend fell asleep, I went to his sister's bedroom and found her dirty laundry. The amount of crust on her panties was excessive and it smelled horrible, all her panties were like this. I still wrapped one around my dick and jacked off but it was kinda disgusting. It was like in this pic but slightly worse.

It was probably her brother's cum after he finished jerking off with them too

FUCKING
KEK

Post censored pic wanna know what I'm fapping

Lol

hot

Not dirty enough