Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

What's your honest opinion on Markiplier?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VAjRv99tL64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

massive cunt.

he's alright

>Markiplier
>Loud as fuck
>Obnoxious voice
>Literally is half a breed... german/american, some shit like that...
>Posts videos about his personal issues expecting us to give a shit.
>Live streams the worst games in existence.
>Honestly suspect that he's a fag....

As a person he's alright
As a youtuber not intrested

who?

Out of all the obnoxious absurdly popular facecam gamers, he's the one I dislike least

Well the kids feed him money and that's the personality they want.

most annoying, idiotic youtuber in history

shit

grown adult who acts like he's 12. nothing more, nothing less

I dont watch his content but I understand his appeal, he deserves to be big but I just don't find the appeal

that's because there is no appeal

He's got a very annoying voice and he acts really fake on camera.

seems like a massive faggot

IDK, he has is audience and he entertains it so who am I to complain

dunno who that is

he catches dildos in his mouth while broadcasting

Used to be alright but has become a whiny little bitch.

Cries too much

I had a strange obsession with him last summer.

I don't really care this way or that for his videos, but I couldn't stop watching them. I used to go sit in my closet and watch his videos for hours.

I started reading the shitty fanfiction 13 year old girls write about him. And then I started reading the smut stuff too.

Sometimes I would have nights where I would masturbate to him, then on other nights thinking of him scared the shit out of me and I would feel sick.

I don't watch his videos anymore though.

I preferred him when he used to play Horror Games. Now all he does is garbage ass Happy Wheels and retarded Indie games.

I can't stand him. I've given his videos a chance too and he just annoys me and his fans piss me off even more.

annoying as shit.

i only know my 8 year old nephew loves him. that tells you a lot about his fanbase.

youtube.com/watch?v=VAjRv99tL64

not to put shit on him or anything, but your 8 year old nephew is a perfect example of his fan base...

To paraphrase George S. Kaufman:

On Mount Wilson there is a telescope that can magnify the most distant stars to twenty-four times the magnification of any previous telescope. This remarkable instrument was unsurpassed in the world of astronomy until the development and construction of the Mount Palomar telescope.

The Mount Palomar telescope is an even more remarkable instrument of magnification. Owing to advances and improvements in optical technology, it is capable of magnifying the stars to four times the magnification and resolution of the Mount Wilson telescope.

If you could somehow put the Mount Wilson telescope inside the Mount Palomar telescope, you still wouldn’t be able to see my interest in Markplier.

cringies little bitch since poods and that irish prick

I like the guy. after his last hiatus there is something wrong with him. I watched his subnautica series and it was really funny. Apart from that - meh.

Jack Septic System?

Has he been crying again? I feel like every 6 months he posts some video with him crying about something

10/10 husbando, would smash

Agreed

> (OP)
>grown adult who acts like he's 12. nothing more, nothing less
This

Good guy, shit content

he's got friends who have killed themselves, he's unhappy with his channel and feels he needs to take a break because he's not happy with his video content.... fuckin wanker!

I met him at PAX West like 2016.

He's a dick and ignored the fuck outa me. Doesn't care for fans at all. Just there to make appearances. Really fake guy.

famous youtube personality is fake? shocking

> beta male liberal that is living out an autistic social role from his years of being a band geek
> autistic codependancy on liberal's atheistic space-mysticism due to dead dad projections on greater picture of cause-effect and trying to shoe horn it into natural law
> no personal filter about priorities or actuals values due to wanting to do what gets more views

use to do decent content, Drunk Minecraft is a playlist worth more than a few keks...

>> suspect that he's a fag...
>> got friends that killed themselves

Clearly he fucked the dude and dogged when they where hanging out, which lead to the dude killing himself... just a theory of mine

Who?

10/10 would suck his cock to completion if given the chance.

Used to be a decent youtuber who wasn't loud or obnoxious. The humor was natural and he wasn't screaming his head off a few years back. As he played the games he actually gave commentary and reviewed them.

After hitting one million subscribers everything started changing for the worse.

the shape of his head = mongoloid status, and he is a manlet

and one eye is bigger than the other

Who?

Isn't he half Korean?

He seems really sweet, kind of arrogant, but overall good natured.

Just not really interested in his content. It's for kids, you know? But I think if kids are gonna watch let's plays on YouTube, he's not so bad of a guy for them to watch.

Don't like his videos but he's a good person. Raises a lot of money for charity and seems like a obnoxious but genuine person.

Half korean
Enough said

>>m o n g o l o i d