White hate thread?

white hate thread?

why you whites so racist?

>inb4 nigger/jew etc

Nigger/Jew etc

Replace the word white with niggers

but white people are the most racist though, how many white cops kill innocent black people?? a lot, now, how many black cops kill innocent white people??? none

I'm mexican

Spic

Get over yourself, kike.

Nobody buys into your separatist BS aside from the simple minded animals who's lives don't matter. The rest of the world are too busy being slaves to your system to get involved int his.

>why you whites so racist
>posts a black woman's racist rants about white people on a website designed and operated by whites

ok

Why you black commit such a large amount of crime

Why are niggers always crying about whites?

White people are the only ones pretending that niggers are human no other race buys that shit and lets nigger live among them

Just by saying that one race can be worse than another race is racist. >blanket statements are always correct
>there is no possible way that there could be even one racist black when all whites are racist

but whites are the fucking worst though, name one race that is racist that isn't whites?

>proof whites are racist

because white people always fuck with them, they serve longer prison sentences,
get looked down upon the most,
are more poor,
always racistly profiled,
the school system fucks them over.

they literally have everything against them, are you to stupid to see that?

well no, only whites can be racist.
racism is power + privledge

>nigger/jew etc

>power + privilege

No. Racism is treating a person/people differently based on superficial nonsense such as ethnic origin, ethnic culture, and stereotypes (whether negative, passive, or positive).

Stop using the "power and privilege" narrative. The only people who agree with this are people who can't accept the fact that they're hypocrites.

Longer prison sentences in direct proportion to the severity of their crimes.

Looked down upon by literally every other race because every other race hates blacks more than whites hate blacks.

White people are statistically and disproportionately poorer than Asians.

>white pixelisation

The school system fucks everyone over. Public schools lack the funding required as a whole to efficiently educate youth. The only reason black-dominated schools in black-dominated neighbours suffer more is because blacks loot and damage property that isn't theirs. Nobody wants to waste money on a school that they know gets tagged up on the daily.

I want to agree with you. But you're going to have to point to the real problem before I do. The points you raised are scapegoat arguments.

>they serve longer prison sentences
they also commit the most brutal crimes

>get looked down upon the most
because they act like niggers

>are more poor
and yet better off than most other groups of poor people due to government handouts. niggers in the usa who make about 13% of the people take nearly 40% of all welfare

>always racistly profiled
because they always do commit a crime and have something to hide

>the school system fucks them over.
The american school system is literally bending over on all fronts of getting niggers into colleges via lower standards and scholarship handouts others would kill for

I'm extremely poor work minimum and have been beaten nearly to death because of the color of my eyes(blue) I have so much privilege dont i

The only white hate i have as a german is when people refer to kikes as white or those dirty rednecks

>why so racist?
You shitskins make it hard not to be.

Get the fact that atheist are just a parasite.

Black/Kike