Come on /b

Come on /b
Help a nigga out.
I know some of yall seceretly alien time travelers n shit
So can one of yall pleeasse restart thanksgiving week but leave me with knowledge i have now?
I'm desperate n will do anything nigga

I'll deadass owe one of yall alien/goverment niggas a favor
I just wanna restart bad just knowing all I know now
Please I'm desperate b

What happened? Also prove your race right now

White
And to much has happended and everything just seems hopeless
I'm desperate alien nigga
Please restart me

Yea sure no problem op.
First I need you to green text exactly what happened and why you need to undo it to make sure this is a valid temporal emergency.

Proof

With them long fingers you got you might be the aliens. Tell use what you want to go back to change. Also show penor to see if you are worthy

>be me
>exist and probably have autism and fuck up a lot and constantly get abdon by everyone
>also forget to do major grade cuz "deppression" and busy xddd
Need I say more

Everything
And k
Heres my pee pee nigga

OP is a faggot

Op wants to restart or die

Listen
If you do this restart ill deadass do whatever you want me too

Nigger, I may or may not be green man. Show me that ding-a-ling, or I'll say no reset and it'll get shrinked

I hope your dingus falls off

I showed you my penor???

Nope. No reset. You're doomed to be a duck

first step.

kys

profit

gl

Better than bein me

Nigga how am I gonna profit if I'm dead

My people up at Planet 777 would like to help you out as much as possible. Except our Interchrono Machine 5 will produce a few bugs if we were to go backwards in time. This is because we will have to reverse all matter to a past state and there will be a chance that there will be a mishap along the journey, causing the spacetime fabric to make unwanted rips. It's a bitch to repair it so no we won't help you. Stop thinking for yourself and think of OUR planet's problems. You people think it's so easy like if you think you're so fucking suave. Well you fucking aren't. If you actually had the time to pick up a physics book(very fodder compared to our versions) maybe you could somehow fathom on how not clever you actually think you are. This isn't a game, kid. Fuck you. Who the fuck do you actually think you are? Fuck you and your time machine shit go make one for yourself. Just remember not to fuck up your species if you somehow made the fucking thing work. And it'll all because you didn't finish your homewirk in time. Fucking pathetic. Us aliens are really busy with requests, ask some stupid shit again and we will smite you with over a thousand death rays. We're fucking powerful don't fuck with me.

Bitch shut you hoe ass up alien bitch
Op here and you aint shit
I already gettin offers from alien niggas who got they shit figured out
Aint my fault yall aint know how to time travel properly yet lil bitch ass aliens
Come get me ig yall really so advanced

"Homewirk"
Yall bitch ass aliens makin silly ass typos with yall freaky alien hands lmao

BITCH I AM A MOTHERFUCKER. I make the most technologically advanced time machines in the entire fucking omniverse. You probably met up with some swap-meet retards trying to sell you some bootleg space toaster. But you probably couldn't even tell the difference, could you? My grandfather has ran our buisness for over 7 decades and we make your planet's engineers look like fucking monkey toddlers, too stupid to even come close to our pinnacle of intelligence. We are on a mountain and all you have is some fucked up ant hill. That is the difference between us. My time machine isn't reserved for the likes of you retards. OH, and I'm glad you found my typo. I thought I'd throw a bone and make you feel just a LITTLE smarter to boost your own ego. But i probably shouldn't have said that, after all, ignorance is bliss. Peace out, Earth-tards. I'm going to fuck some alien bitches they're easier to come by lol.

Are you the alien nigga that posted his selfie on /x/ or some shit?

No, there is nothing paranormal about me. My existence is completely logical and /x/ could go suck a big fat dick.

If you're an advanced lifeform, why are you shitposting on Sup Forums

I have special sensors in my big alien dick that tell me when somebody is mentioning me. And since I'm already here I have no choice but to humor myself. You humans are so beneath me I can't imagine how you manage to get through your ordinary lives, and well, I'll have to drop to your level to find out how that feels but I'd rather not taint my brain. *sigh* But this is what I get for being the magnum opus of the universe. I'm stuck in a world of such brilliance, such rich intelligence, such alpha. I guess i was just fortunate to be born as me. I might as well be called a God. But, labels are for peasents that need to appear more bigger than what they really are. I'm at the peak of power, so I make labels such as 'God' look foolish in comparison. There is no word to express how important I am. Hehe, don't feel bad though. It is impossible to be me, so this unreachable level of amazing is out of grasp. It's been taken by me alone. You can always try though, but, i don't recommend it.