Sup Forums here's my dilemma:

Sup Forums here's my dilemma:
>be me
>be milfag
>on leave for thanksgiving
>hit up friend (and ex) from highschool
>hang out with her
>first time we hung out as I was going to leave she kisses me for "old times sake"
>have her added on snapchat
>she sends "nudes"
>(I quote nudes because she was actually just scantly clothed)
>I ask her to hang out once more before I leave
>she agrees to chill at some beach
>"btw I'll give you a blowjob as a going away present"

What the fuck Sup Forums normally this would be great but it makes me feel sick. Should I let her? I don't want to have her blow me and then feel all weird afterwards and stop being friends. What the fuck is this anyway? Ex'es aren't supposed to do this shit. Sorry Sup Forums I'm also naive if you couldn't tell

Stick your cock in shit infused with pasta salad just before going out.

I'm not trying to gross her out user

If u don't do it u gay Nigga

and you're supposed to defend us at war. take this gay shit to r9k.

If I was gay I wouldn't have been in a relationship with her in the first place

Give her a high-5 after the blowie and say, "Alright! You did it!"

Free head is free head. When I was in I'd take any head and butthole I could get. Pussy is a trap and she wants that dependent money

>not saying Oorah!

Would you rather me or a suicidal tranny? Also /r9k/ is for people who don't interact with females whatsoever isn't it?

She doesn't know about all the dependa benefits. I just want to know why she's doing what she's doing

Nigga just take the BJ. I doubt you'll see her for a while, so just keep it casual. You know you'll regret it if you don't go through with it.

>sticking your dick in sluts that you havent really known for a few years.

Just why. Why would you take that risk. Is getting head from some thot really worth it

She might think that since she won't see you again she wants to have sex with you one last time before you leave. If I were you I'd go full in, don't make yourself regret this later on. Unless you truly don't want to youself

She's probably doing it, because she's a slut who wants to show a good time to an old friend. There isn't really much logic to go off of here besides that.

That's the thing though. As far as I (and our friend group) knows, I was her only boyfriend. I've known her since 4th grade. She's not a party going thot just a socially awkward person. I don't know though she told me herself she craves validation and is an attention whore

Fuck I know I'll regret it if I don't but I also run the risk or ruining a long running friendship. I know this sounds gay as fuck but it means alot to me

Be honest, you have absolutely no idea whats she's been doing for all this time. Sure for old times sake hang out with her but keep your genitals apart and your sperm in your nuts. There have been enough horror stories, either youre a moron or havent been paying attention. Sure hang out a bit for old times sake, but sweet christ dont let your dick rule your brain

No dude I get ya. Good friends are hard to come by.

She likely really misses you, and wants to show(feel validated) some appreciation for spending time with her is all.

What this guy said. If anything, tell her how you feel about this. If you care more about your friendship with her over a BJ, then that means something.

Take this shit with a grain of salt though. I barely socialize and only have like 10-15 people I can my friends.

She's offering you sex so you stay interested in her. Unfortunately you're fucking gay and it's going to have the opposite effect that she desires. For her, you're a solid backup plan if she ever needs one. Having you around and interested keeps her self esteem up, and works in her favor. You can't be real friends with a woman. You just cant, they arn't dudes.

This. Vagina is literally the only power women have over men.

If you make a big deal over a BJ and start talking about feelings she is going to be so turned off towards you for being a massive faggot.

Very true.
I never said I was good with advice lol.

Either you get your dick sucked or you might weird out your friend over you not wanting a blow job because you don't want to ruin your guy's friendship, or she understands and respect your decision.

But if I was you I would get my dick sucked lol

Fucking Christ I don't think I'm going to let her. I know I'll regret it but you're right. She could be the neighborhood bicycle for all I fucking know. I don't think shes that kind of person but fuck anything is possible I guess

>Backup plan
She doesn't even have a plan A. If she can straight up tell me she wants attention and validation can't she tell me she's afraid if me getting bored of her? Why the fuck are women so fucking difficult?

Also true. I was just going to say I don't want a blowjob but we can still hang if she wants. I would be picking her up so it's not like she's loosing anything

I don't have any advice but have a bump OP, you fucking faggot

You could be tbh

No way man. Had a friend come out to me as big because he had feelings for me. Him telling me that made me feel even more sick then what's going on right now

Autocorrected bi to big

>
>No way man. Had a friend come out to me as big because he had feelings for me. Him telling me that made me feel even more sick then what's going on right now
You could be asexual you know ?

What the fuck? Isn't that when animals reproduce on their own? user I like girls but this is a special case because this girl and our relationship means the fucking world to me. It would kill me to have let her give me a BJ, only to have things be weird afterwards and waste what we had. Again, yes, gay as fuck wording but I don't care

Asexual basically means you feel no sexual attraction towards anyone or sexual urges.

Asexuals have some fuckery in the brain for sure, and my understanding is that their brains didn't develop properly during puberty.

I don't think OP is asexual. Just a huge bitch

Don't do it, pal. I've seen this story before. It doesn't end well. End all contact with her now.

How does the story end? Curious.

Do you have anything of content to actually say? Or just attempts at shaming?

"WOOAAAH OP you's just a big facking pussy broo lololol just fuck bitches lol bro, my dick is massive and I give them quaking orgasms you brobably just have a micro benis bro, beta beta lmao"

Eat shit and fuck off, most women arent worth even an hour of your day. All they have to offer is pussy, and in this case its unreliable untrustworthy pussy. So OP is just better of chilling with her and not letting her get a grip on his sexual instinct.

You're going to start loving her. I can sense it in you, OP. She'll break your heart, and it will take you a terrible amount of time to recover. Don't fucking do it. You're going to have a loving wife in the future. It's just not this one. Wait.

Nice argument

Yup you're fucking right honestly I already do love her fuck. It's going to fucking suck cutting contact. We've known each other for so fucking long

You dont have to cut contact you mong. Just define friendship barriers and stay within them. Dont fuck or kiss, no cuddling stuff etc. How you would be with your guy friends

That's how we were before though. All this sexual shit just happened this week. After our break up and prior to this week we were nothing but friends.

I was once you. That love you feel right now? Trust me when I say there's love in your future that's orders of magnitude stronger than what you have for her. You're going to find a woman that you don't have to question. It'll just work as long as you work for it.

This is only the beginning of your life. You have an incredible amount of experiences left in store for you, so don't you fucking dare assume that this is the 'one.' You'll know in the depths of your soul when you find the one, and I know that you know she isn't it. I promise you'll get over this soon enough. Cut off all contact forever.

I can sense that you have a big heart. You need to find a girl with one as big as yours. Good luck, pal.

That's not how this stuff works.

Dude I promise you if you take that bj shits not going to get weird. The only way it would get weird is if (you) made it that way upon returning. I promise you shit will be straight and you're friendship will be just as good if not better afterwards

Meant that for not

Then enlighten us user

Post was a mistake

and you didn't suck his cock to prove you're not gay? what a fag

Sorry user no gay encounter green texts here. I still play gaymes with him on steam tho