WWYD? Thread

WWYD? Thread
Ass edition

Would press her against the wall and spread her asscheeks before jamming my cock in her tight little asshole with no lube, and pound her til she can't stand up. Then bust off inside her and plug her hole so my cum doesn't spill out.
Wwyd?

bump

wwyd to her ass?

Replies For Replies

WWYD add more later

Real nice ass, Anymore? I'd love to have her grind her ass up and down my cock

Bump

I would do the Houdini with her

I need more of her

Insane ass making my cock solid af

wwyd?

Magnums aren't even that big. I wear magnums xl and I'm barely over 7 inches.

do them both anal in doggystyle one by one

Holy shit I would dry hump the ass for hours

more?

wwyd to my gf?

The current gf

I would drag my balls through a 10 mile pit of acid and herpes laced razor blades, then dip them in a cup of blood filled by 20 different really black HIV positive africans, then I would take my still dripping and cut nutsack and rub it with a conglomeration of salt, crushed red pepper and sulfuric acid then spray-down my leftover ballsack with an entire can of maximum strength bear mace all while being hooked up to military strength tear gas for my only supply of oxygen, and while wearing shoes filled with needles, scorpions, and left over hyperdermic crack syringes just to eat a cyanide laced, jizzed on piece of maggot infested dog shyt, shat out by a dog that once pissed on the fence of somebody her 2nd 2nd cousin's freind once looked at while drunk in a bar where fukking donkeys and snorting coccaine was normal business, just to sniff a breeze 20 hours after it brushed over her skin and passed over 5 different shyt factories.

nice pasta

moar

WWYD?

Someone said that random girl in a normal clothed pic is 15 or 16

BETTER SHUT THIS ENTIRE THREAD DOWN IMMEDIATELY MODS!!!

fucking cunts

Fuck her from behind while i squeeze her tits, more ass

this is the only one more that i have
fuck she is gorgeous

His. You mean his ass. That's a man, baby

Wwyd?

Wwyd to my gf

Wwyd