Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/menopause/tc/soy-for-menopause-symptoms-topic-overview
livestrong.com/article/518337-why-is-soy-milk-bad-for-men/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this gives me several cuck feelings. i like it...

Soy and other shit in our food supply.

>soy
hahaha
thousands of thousands of keks

Getting old really fucking quick

shut up, fucking everyday with this

jokes aside, is that a dude or girl, honest question, I can't decide

Must we have this thread every 3 hours?

i actually believe people like this should be executed

No worries Trump is making it great again.

It seems to be wearing a bra

Her shirt should read i am a terrorist/feminist

California girls, this or mexicants

They can't afford a helicopter?

No, because truck rentals are getting expensive.

the day a nigger decides to kill 20 people and actually sits and plans it out is like the fucking monkeys meeting the obelisk in 2001.

if you didn't understand what i meant, i used a sloppy 2001 reference because i'm so wasted right now.

white men ARE the most common 1. serial killers 2. mass murderers.

black males in the US, however, kill 40% of all gun death victims in developed nations. how do they kill? "fuck this nigga."

how do white men kill? they plan their kills. they want to kill; as much as possible. they plan their escape, survival, continuance. white males can THINK ahead and while black males in this nation kill FAR more than white males--and they only kill their own race, which they claim to care about so much and whine when white cops kill 2-5 a year of their known criminals--they are nowhere as calculating or protective of themselves. they kill like crazy but don't know HOW to kill.

next time someone tells you that white men are serial killers, mass murderers, etc, tell them that it's a serious sign of emotional maturity and intelligent survival instinct that makes a serial killer and that all other races haven't proven it.

also, i think the black race just doesn't molest kids because by nature, they don't give a fuck about anyone's sexual pleasure but their own and that's a trait other races have.

Say soy one more time russian shill

>88
DYLAN SPEAKS

Note: Once again they all white.

our fault for letting it progress this far, you want something to change then do something.

How the fuck does that happen? Like a 220lbs face on a 120 lbs body.

That soy was made from fermented soybeans.
Soy products in the US are GMO estrogen mimicers used to treat menopausal women to stop growing hair on their face and shit.
webmd.com/menopause/tc/soy-for-menopause-symptoms-topic-overview

So you are actually promoting bio-soy, that's the most hipster shit around

Its literally "pussy juice"

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SMELLLY POOOOOO AND PEE PEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes, but only if you are a women with menopausal symptoms

Soy boy. Estrogen overdose

That's a bb gun.

Soy milk contains isoflavones which provide many of the benefits of soy products. Isoflavones, according to the American Cancer Society, can have weak estrogen-like activity, which is the basis for why some men avoid soy milk.

livestrong.com/article/518337-why-is-soy-milk-bad-for-men/

What happened to this?
Funny how no one talks about it anymore.

So Tony Jaa, Bruce Lee and those guys have higher estrogen then you? Or is it just the amerifats can't metabolize soy properly?

Who's that guy? What's happening on the 4th?

4th of November was supposed to be some antifa uprising but only like 5 people showed up

Google Africa, rape and babies, you dickhead.

Two words for chubbs that uses a website that has been proven time and time again to trend seekers and frauds: Mongol Hordes.

Because they're all soy boys. Weak and feminine. Like chicks, bitching and moaning is all they are good for

HAHAHA I'm so glad this shit doesn't happen here in Britain

America, what the fuck?

Sincerely,
- Mexico

No, they are old school soy. Made from fermented soybeans.
Soy products the you get today are GMO and are estrogen mimicers. Not the same product!

dude, you're kinda bitching and moaning there yourself, you know. Maybe have your T-levels checked.

>white men are terrorists
says the white man with pink hair and a bandito mask around his neck.

>old school soy
this is your brain on Sup Forums

I wonder how well glasses work in a "revolution" where you get knocked the fuck out by patriotic, anti-globalist Americans.

>m-muh soy
so much Sup Forums in this thread

I thought that was a chick...
Wtf man.

take your meds, Eugene.

I'm answering a lot of questions. Check the thread.
I wonder why I'm getting all these soy questions when Google exsist, and I have left links

looks like fucking wilson from daniel clowes

more like Sup Forums got their knickers in a twist because MUH HABBEBEBENIG and shit all went down, because it was only some small, fringe group of retards who actually meant anything with it.

nuffin new

soy-gonna-cuck-your-test-levels is a meme, you know that, right?

So you are again promoting bio (non gmo) soy, I know English is hard for your russian plants but you are promoting the most hisperish thing out there.

You think hipsters buy gmo soy? пpиятeль, ты cлишкoм пьян!

That's just fucking creepy. Thank for the nightmares soy.

Why? It's not like any of them are employed or have any marketable skill to otherwise take up their time?

oh wait.. someone must have used a pro-noun incorrectly so the autistic reeing delaying the protest

Google it dumb ass. Ignoring men is a side effect of soy.

Sorry, mexico, we’ll try to have more cartels, cock fights and donkey shows.

Love, America.

I personally avoid all soy. I've stated that soy made from fermented soybeans were what was consumed in the orient.

>it was only a small fringe group, haha jokes on you
You mean that small fringe group who blew $180,000+ of their own money for a NYT ad promoting their "muh revolution"? Yeah that was such a joke on Sup Forums. Good one.

Good that's called growing a pair.
Like you used to.

Cordially,
-Mexico

>Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

You know what doesn't need to mimic estrogen? The straight up estrogen in cows milk. GOMAD faggot.

Who gives a shit

>Google it dumb ass
I have, pubmed and all, and soy does not raise your oestrogen or lower your testosterone. It's a fucking urban legend.
>Ignoring men is a side effect of so
no, that's called being heterosexual.

Tofu is fermented soy, soy is at the heart of your weak ass argument.

#americaneducationfail

>$180,000+
wow, source on that?

no, not Breitfart, try again.

Nah, drank too much milk. Estrogen overdose.

You are correct. Not to mention some 22 other thing in milk that should concern you.
I minimize dairy, and meat, but its difficult to eliminate it all together. Buy only grass fed beef.

>being this much of a faggot
i guess it gets cold in those Russian winter nights

Fucking more soy proof.

Oh that's right! Hormones are not regulated in milk and meat farms in the U.S.

Brb I'm gonna consume some superior Canadian milk.

Soy boy detected.

Bio grade beef what a hipster.

lost the argument, but won him some trips. Congratz, you naive twit.

Funny memes, grandpa.

Did the Russian sanctions cut into your food supply? I can't really understand your obsession with American diets, otherwise.

Great example of what has become of 'Murica

Ok regards here it is...
Over consumption of soy will make you want to chop your dick off.

Casual consumption of soy products does little to no harm.

Are you that stupid? Wait don't answer that.

What in the seven names of fuck is this?

Obviously: chin-strap and mongoloid

I know it's difficult for a brainlet like you but go to the NYT homepage, scroll to the bottom. Look for advertising opportunities then pull up their rate for a full-page ad (which is what they ran on 11/2/2017). You're welcome faggot.
>t. Yankee who gets NYT and Post daily

Tell me how China is under populated by their over effeminate male population. They eat tofu and soy all day everyday.

I'm sorry for your parents, their shame must be staggering.