Still kinda new to the world of sex, because I didn't get to explore myself with my ex like I should have

Still kinda new to the world of sex, because I didn't get to explore myself with my ex like I should have.

Do you guys have any tips for cunnilingus and sex in general? I would say I'm average with oral, but it's hard to find a rhythm I enjoy with sex.

Any advice appreciated.

My ex has said before that I usually hit or miss it with oral, and it seems I don't know what I'm doing.

Again, any tips would really help.

Based Anons get your asses in here. I fucking swear on me mum.

Are you gay?

Suck clit don't lick it. Create a suction cup on the upper puss and succ soft to hard.

No I'm probably bi though.

Thanks for advice. Can I alternative between the two or do both?

Are you a female?

I fucking wish. I'd be easier to get laid.

Just some loser 23yo male who can't into social.
Not fat or ugly, just a hermit from anxiety.

Ok. Everything you need to know about sex is in this picture.

The idea is to stimulate the female clitoris through the use of your lips, tongue, fingers, and teeth(try that first) also foreplay is vital. Make sure to play with her nipples, hips, and inner thighs. Punch her tits. Scratch at her thighs, making animal like noises l. Don't be afraid to cart, and encourage her to do so as well, and when she's still a little nervous ram 2 fingers in her asshole while yelling a catchphrase so she never forgets you. Like "Maga or "tiger balm my nuts"

Trust me. I'm a doctor

It's all making sense to me now.

Nigga doctor's don't stimulate clits. Was off to a good start though lol.

I never said i was a good doctor or even licensed you nigger. Now do it. For science

FOR SCIENCE.

Do a lot of foreplay, and ask her what she likes when doing oral so try to learn what she likes

But like is it okay to tell her I lack in experience with sex? I feel that telling her would be okay, since I've only with one girl.

Here's a tip. When fingering a grill make the come hither motion. (pic related) Easy to find the G-spot that way. Using your hands aswell as your mouth is important.

That I'm aware of.

Works on my rectum as well

With oral, you aren't trying to go as deep as possible, remember that, don't fucking tongue punch that shit man, eat that shit like an ice cream and she what she likes, every pussy is different man

When she's about to cum. Stop, pull out, spit in her eye, jack off onto her pillow and leave