My sister gets dressed up everyday and posts a picture, big beaming smile...

My sister gets dressed up everyday and posts a picture, big beaming smile, however she's unknowingly rubbing her brothers, cum, piss and spit into her hair and her face.

Her shampoo gets a fresh load of cum daily, her moisturiser the same, her lipstick balm has been pressed against my asshole, and her body butter contains my piss.

The picture you see attached is her fully ready today, yet she doesn't know she will be going into public smothered in her brothers bodily fluids.

That's hot.

Enjoy your day sis.. hopefully you don't stink.

That's disgusting. I'm glad my brothers aren't like you in any way, shape, or form. I hope she finds out what you're doing and gets as far away from you as she can.

>I'm glad my brothers aren't like you
Are you sure?

You should rape her one night and cum inside of her

How do you know? They might just be filling your stuff with their cum, wanking over your pictures as they do it

I'll invite a few 'friends' round one night and lock the door behind us. I'll finally get to pour my juices over her instead of letting her rub it in unknowingly

I've also previously cummed in her coat pocket, so when she goes out and it's cold and she puts her hand in, she gets a sticky wet surprise.. I blamed it on a slug being in her pocket when her coat was on the floor

>copypasta-b-stories-work-of-fiction.txt

Far from fiction, I can assure you everything I say is the truth and I'm proud of it.

Hope you're behind 7 skeletons, OP ;^)

I want to fill her up and that makes me horny as fuck. Tell you what.. keep the thread going or add me on kik j_harrisongg and I will send live pics of me using her things tonight.

What

CIA niggers glow in the dark ;^)

Does anyone blame me for doing it? Look at her!

have you ever considered that you could get her pregnant by this?

Have you ever considered maybe I want to breed her?

no i-i actually haven't.

I am going to continue cumming in her things, using her personal belongings as material to wank too, and I will not stop until everything she owns has been drenched in my fluids, starting tonight with her toothbrush.

fake kik!!

How is it.. Michael right?

Does anyone else do any kinky shit for someone unknowingly

one time I froze my semen into a popsicle and gave it to my sister and watch her eat it

>Implying a femanon

Tits or gtfo

That'll show her

So we are to take your "assurance" as not bullshit eh?

You have some serious issues. You do realise God sees everything you're doing and you will be judged for it. Repent

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

God doesn't exist fam

Cancer is funny, but even better when people die. Bald cunts.

Hahahaha. Thanks for reminding me why I love Sup Forums

MOAR PICZ

Oooh we got a hardcore edgelord here.

My sister is the almighty cum slut. Feed her your juices

im jerking, moar

how old? also more

bump

Do we like my slag of a sister?

oh yes. MOAR!
also how old?

Fag

Who's saved all her pictures for wank meat later? She's a young 22.

She’s amazing. Keep posting

Make this bitch famous. Make her known to be the internet cum slut she deserves to be

one time I found my sister's ejaculating dragon dildo and I dumped all the fake cum down the drain and filled it back up with cum from my cum bottle collection

who is she and from where do you guys get these pics lmao

hello?

It's my sister

you go to all this effort yet no hidden cam

This isn't any effort, I will set up a cam when I can get hold of one

I used to do stuff like this all the time when I was younger. Just thinking about it makes my dick hard.
One of my favourite things to do was taking a hot girl's chapstick, rolling it up just far enough that it wouldn't break then rubbing it on my asshole. If I was really horny, sometimes I'd stick it right in there. Watching them rub my ass stink on their lips was a real turn on. Pissing on people's toothbrushes was another thing I really loved.
I don't have a sister but I did a lot of what OP mentioned to my friend's hot sister. It was really hot knowing she was covered in my piss, cum and spit.

See I'm not the only one. These girls deserve it.

You deserve to be castrated and then tortured for a long time. You fucking degenerate piece of sub-human shit.

All of this encouragement to keep blasting the fuck out of my sister belongings. Soon she will be swimming in my cum

cringe all the neckbeards defending the sister. Shes obviously dense a fuck taking pictures every day. Why would you care?

i wanna see dem floppies

I hate Sup Forums

Exactly who gives a fuck about her? She's fuck meat that's it.

>op don't have a sister and he's just fapping to the thought while shitposting on Sup Forums

Op does have a sister he enjoys targeting everyday

more i wanna cum

As you wish.

the sad reality. Neckbeards defending a fictional sister.

She isn't fictional hahaha

got any feet pics?

I'll try get a sneak tonight dude I don't on me