UK fag here

UK fag here
Obviously weed is sub par and overpriced here at 1.8g for £20 ($28)
If any UK bro's here have bought online, is it worth it, how easy is it to avoid detection, and would you recommend the service?

Thanks in advance.

bump

El cunto

Bumpity bump

check em

rolling for joint

Not enough weed threads here.

In retail, I'm paying about 10 a gram for really good shit.

For someone like yourself... check out LondonCaviar on Reddit. His Wickr should be on there somewhere. Gets shipped via Royal Mail. There are better options, but I'm not going to spoonfeed you. Do your research.

I know a few people into weed and fewer people who source it themselves. One guy buys mids online quite a lot and is pretty happy with the prices and the results. He's never been caught once and orders 1-4x a month average. The other guy I know grows weed himself and never has to buy, he just has a perpetual autoflower grow in a small tent.

I think if you're going to use DNM you should order hashish or oil concentrates because they're arguably a lot more discreet to smoke and harder to find on streets.

I bought some online, years ago (from the original Silk Road FFS.) Good quality blue cheese kush. It arrived vacuum-packed so you couldn't smell anything. Easy transaction, as they say on eBay.

Bought a bunch of drugs back then, including some Dutch acid that arrived in a birthday card.

Would recommend, but check the vendor's feedback first, and make sure they package it sceurely.

If you dont want to pay so much, buy it buy the oz

What the fuck is this 1.8g dogshit? 2 grams is a measurement that makes sense. 1 gram and 3.5 grams makes sense. 1.8g is just full blown autism.

You're paying to much either stop buying in 20's or get a new dealer. You can find decent ones that will sell you a 3.5 for 30.
About online, what said is about right. Just check the feedback and If your still nervous then Don't order anything outside the UK to avoid customs.

half an eighth, m79

Check the reviews of a vendor on any given site, cross-reference it with Grams and look for reviews on Reddit at r/DarkNetMarkets, learn to PGP encrypt using Kleopatra or some similar program (DO NOT USE ANY ONLINE AUTO PGP ENCRYPTION TOOLS!!!!), use your real name and address when encrypting your info... A few other things... I recommend getting weed from Humboldt's vendor site or possibly on Zion market, though I have tried neither but plan to in the future.

If you spend £200 on an oz, it will be quality

Recently found a guy selling in Coventry, only sells 3.6g for £40, but it's lethal
He advertised on fucking Facebook of all things

Im from the Netherlands I can set you up with some good shit

A friend of mine used to buy it from the Deepweb, problem is it comes compact as fuck.

Your best bet is finding someone who can sort you an Oz, more for your money

Oz decent buds =£130
Oz of top teir bud =140-£180
Also the uk can produce weed at equal quality or better as American bud its just more scarce

What the fuck type of measurement do your dealers use? Why in the everliving shit would you sell weed in bags of 2.8gs, why not just 3? Or in eights like regular people

Every country can produce bud as good as the states, it's all about the growers, the US just has better consistency with weed because of all the legal states

It makes the greedy little cunt an extra bag every 9 he sells

imperial measurements

What about customs?

The Postman will know what's in there but they're encouraged just to make the delivery. I'd deffo be helping myself to anything stinky if I was a Postey. Not like anyone would complain if their drugs didn't show. I've had almost everything but Grade delivered. DMT is unobtainable otherwise. If you're shook about getting delivered to your house get a Dropbox.

Thats my worry customs are not an issue

Where in the uk?!
Its 170-200 around me

Why don't you just find a dealer that isn't a faggot?

Dropboxs are a good way fo dealers to never get caught aswell, used to have a friend that had over 90 Dropbox keys in certain areas(fireproof metal box buried in the ground or in backyards/under patios)

Do your own research but I can definitely say that it's worth it. I've bought a few times from aero market and it's been great and cheap every time (Last purchase was 10g for about £56 including shipping)

Irish fag here. Wow, 1.8g for £20 isn't that bad compared to here. We pay average of €50 for 3 grams. It could always be worse

Grow your own.

Is this price only in the cities? It has occurred to me that with the price of property in rural areas and the fact that the Garda only have 2 helicopters (I assume based around Dublin mainly) which they could potentially equip with FLIR technology to spot a grow from the air it seems very profitable & much lower risk than the UK.