How to turn a normie? Seems like 90% of people are asleep, not talking Alex Jones here...

How to turn a normie? Seems like 90% of people are asleep, not talking Alex Jones here. Just generally stupid and or ill informed.

Welfare means that even people dumb as bricks get a free ride, but if you're a single man or woman you're left for dead.

The entire purpose of this is to lower the cost of work, eventually to the point that people start paying to work. paperwork is going to become more and more important until one day you're spending thousands on paper that is literally just paper.

Spam them with Info graphs
They're so simple a child can understand them

Paper work is old times

Solid idea actually, thanks.

I agree.

I'm gonna be taking a huge dump here for you

I love "news story contrasts" as well.

appreciate it user.

This one converted my grandad into a Nazi and he faught against them thinking they wanted to make the world all blonde blue eyes

I'm on smartphone any help appreciated if anybody else has some

This one makes me mad

"The media is not run by jews where did you hear that"

He must have really been thrown for a loop when he found out that the Nazis were allied with Asians too you dumb faggot.

Why would you want to make someone miserable?

I know that there's pictures of that too
Grandparents didn't know that

Because it's the only way to stop
History that is forgotten is sure to repeat itself

Conspiratorial thinking is pathological. There's something wrong with your mind. It's an unhealthy coping mechanism. By believing that everything wrong with the world is being carefully controlled you've deluded yourself into thinking that your problems can be fixed

>flat earth maps
No wonder they lost

WW3
Our problems can be fixed
Let's start.another Reich

The thing about normies is that they have shit to do. Jobs, friends, work, raising kids, volunteering, you know general non-degenerate shit. If you want one to become a degenerate like you, you'll have to cut them off from their network of support before they will become susceptible to the same anti-social brainwashing you embrace.

Any.preferences op
Still here?

That coal mine was created under Obama. How is the travel ban being listed as a success when it's been blocked 8 times? And "importing energy to Poland"? Really? Yeah I remember how Trump fired up his rallies trying to do that.

This is so grasping and pathetic. Meanwhile there's no wall and the ACA is alive.

>fought in WWII
>didnt know about pearl harbor
i see the bloodline is strong

The wall is in design phase

What can I say except you're welcome

It has no budget you dumb faggot. It dorsn't matter how many prototypes there are, it is not and will not be funded.

The shit with the prototypes is just to convince retards like you that progress is being made on something that will never be built.

I'm running low and its getting early

Sure thing

The matter of budgeting hasn't even been adressed yet because it's hopeless. If it had any chance of being built congress would be crunching the numbers.

Or do you still believe Mexico will pay for it?

I want to go back to being a normie.

Just like Cypher in the Matrix.

Then maybe I can fap to my imagination and not sweet sweet lolis.

You don't know anything
Trump could pay for it himself

Third time's the charm, right?

And then stiff the contractors once the work is done! He's good at that.

Women can be fucking NUTS.
The difference between boys and girls is that boys will fuck you up physically, but girls are FUCKED up mentally.

Fuckin aye

Idiot.

Then that would leave the matter of emminent domain, which has also not been touched because it's not an issue because the wall's not happening.

How so?

Wrong
The difference is girls have a vagina and boys have a penis
I have seen plenty of female violence

(((You)))

Top ten predictions that came true

Don't do that, we need them to run the infrastructure and shit while we get high and jack off

Mind fuck right here

I bet the jews did this

You're right. We should not tolerate your intolerance of western values of liberalism and personal freedom.

You dumb af

Anybody lurking or am I just wasting time

I have one, why have I seen an MRI of a man who has been drinking fluoridated water for 4 decades without any change in the pineal gland?

>all this misinformations ITT

Looks like nobodies here
I'm done then

Proof or anecdotal phallacy

Go ahead and disprove then

>blacked
I lost

i'm here

Girls are like MENTAL nuts though. One of my ex's carved my name into her legs because she thought it would bring us closer together.

Did it?

Nah it's not really my fetish.

What the fuck is this thread?

A good answer. So now can you explain why as a neurology intern I have never seen a pineal gland that as been affected by anything other than a diagnosable disease in a nation where all of the water sources are fluoridated?

Anecdotal phallacy

ITT: buttmad Trumpturds

Sup Forumss day out.

>Literally thousands of brain scans and a complete lack of support from the medical community for my beliefs are anecdotal fallacy because I have a picture from the internet.
I think i understand now, thanks.

Still at it with the phallacies?
Yawn

This one's ain't right, both fucks you up.