Who are the best musicians who killed themselves?

Who are the best musicians who killed themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TB-9jtUH4hE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Elliott Smith

Murdered

Kurt Cobain

Well he was asking for it, so does that count?

Nick Drake
Sparklehorse

Not really famous, but Jessica Chastain's sister was a musician who shot her own head off with a rifle. Side trivia: their dad left his young children to become a rockstar. At the time of his death a few years ago he was still trying to make it.

Yes.

Ian Curtis by far.

Definitely.

Me

The original numale

You do know that Ian was quite laddy and a big fighter, right?

This x10000

Fuck this overrated hack, Joy Division is overrated trash, New Order is better in every way

>Jessica Chastain

just read her wiki, she honestly seems like a really down to earth interesting person

Yeah she's cool.

Ian was a Chad. He was just fucked in the head.

Layne Staley

He was murdered though.

This

murdered

>named Death
>literally dies
Lmao

Okada Yukiko

chris cornell

David Bowie by far. you cannot dispute this.

>sincerely posting anyone but Nick Drake
The guy literally invented the music suicide. Anyone else is just derivative trash

>implying Death won't die at the end of time

pleb

Albert Ayler you fuckin plebs

I honestly had no idea he killed himself

He didn't kill himself, he was suffering from cancer. Rumors are that he had a medically assisted suicide, but that's entirely different from offing yourself because of depression.

Office grannies always want to hang.

>At the time of his death a few years ago he was still trying to make it.

HAHAHAHA

what if you kill yourself because of joy?

>You talkin shit bro?

Ian was a Conservative who openly mocked Pakis, cheated on his missus, used to get into fights with people, and was generally a bit of a lad, not exactly nu-male material

Ted Gärdestad

>be swede
>only song i know is sol vind och vatten
literally cant think of another song by him

>mixing up dead with death
>confusing 2nd wave black metal artist with osdm
Leave the hall, tourlord

>>be swede
You clearly aren't if you can't name at least 10 of his songs. Please get out of my country, Mohammed.

>named Dead
>literally dies
Works even better actually

Paul McCartney

murdered

i just live under a rock

CRAAAAWWWLIINGGGG IIIINNNN MYY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNN

This

Luigi Tenco took his life during the Festival di Sanremo in 1965. He was just eliminated by the competition and he shot himself. Imagine the headlines the day after.
This was his last song, it's truly beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=TB-9jtUH4hE

Charles Haddon from Ou Est Le Swimming Pool.

>On 20 August 2010, Charles Haddon, the lead singer of the band, died after a performance at Pukkelpop, Belgium. He committed suicide in the backstage artists' parking area.[7][8][9][10][11][12][excessive citations] Haddon was reported to have been distressed after he feared he had seriously injured a young girl earlier after a stage dive.[13][14] However, other sources report that it was in fact Hutchinson who had stage dived into the crowd and injured the fan in question.[15] He was 22 years old.

Don't hate yourself, have a think and ...anyway

Loads of them, Elvis? Bill Evans? Robert Johnson through proxy?

it's almost as if anyone who unironically uses the term has no idea what they are talking about and are unhealthily out of touch with reality

>77
it's a sign! Ian is trying to communicate to us through this post!

Hopefully grimes

>tfw keith emerson killed himself and it didn't even break news

Brian Wilson. Can't believe nobody's said it yet

hello pleb

Shit, I had no idea it was suicide.
I went to a talk with Dario Argento and he said that when he and Keith collaborated Keith was in a weird phase during which he refused to get off his motorcycle. Not only would he play music while on his hog, but when the movie premiere happened they had to find a special movie theater in which he could easily ride around on his bike and even fit into the screening room so he could watch the movie without getting off the vehicle.

would a drug overdose be considered suicide?

would a car accident?

:((((((((((((

I was watching the national news with my parents and they announced his death on it. They didn't say it was a suicide though, just a quick blurb about his life and ELP.

>at one point his seizures were so bad and frequent that he could no longer hold his baby girl out of fear of accidentally harming her

>implying death is something which metaphysically exists or is an event in life

Mark Linkous

Why is she always so emo?

Yall are cool.

I can't believe I don't hear more about Sparklehorse here yet Neutral Milk Hotel and Radiohead are Sup Forumscore