Term for racists who claim they cant be racist because they arent white

We are in need of a term, a negative one, which describes the people who claim they cant be racist because of its definition. Its gonna take /pol to figure this word out.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3419631/Woman-says-s-CAT-trapped-human-body.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Racist.

Racist.

Racist.

Faggot.

Leftist.

Racist.

Neoracist. simple, but effecive.

Also acceptable but I think we have a consensus.

Racist
>Pandering to leftist manipulation of language for their own moral relativist bullshit

Bigot

Nigger

Racist.

but
>Neoracist

is a good one too

How else do you fight them?

Nigger

I agree, but those fags can dosge it because of the lib definition of it. We need something they cant dodge.

metaracist?

Racist. We aren't SJW's, we can use words that already exist for their intended purpose.

hypocrite.

reflection racist

How does falling into their traps to manipulate the narrative help fight them?

If you accept their non terms with ever changing convenient meanings it is a submission to their bullshit.

At most I'd say Lampoon their stupidity to ridicule it but then it will just become a serious position they take in 5 years.

Think of that South Park episode with the trans species jewfin and Kyle being trans racial.

There are people out there who are seriously both.
With some Scandinavian schizophrenic being seriously interviewed as being trans cat.

No just utterly shut these people down by using the words the way they are properly defined

Nigger is super powerful

Hammers

Well, there are several categories:

Niggers
Cucks
Cunts
Wetbacks

Racist is the word, retard.

What I would like to know instead is the name of the syndrome all those extreme leftists/cucks supper from. And when there isn't a syndrome already, we should give it a name and make it official.

The average hardcore leftist cuck looks like your typical nerd/loser in highschool who always tried to be friends with the cool guys but instead were bullied by them. And black hip hop "yo cracka" black guys are pretty much the epitome of a cool dude in highschool for most children.

Now they're using the political situation to befriend those guys that otherwise would NEVER want to get associated with them.

It's so obvious, it's crazy.

Forgot link

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3419631/Woman-says-s-CAT-trapped-human-body.html

There's also that psychopathic 50 year old man that identifies as a 6 year old girl named Steffoknee.

So no not even Lampooning these people works as they are fully 100% Poe's law incarnate

I see your point. the tactics currently used are probably the best.

Niggers

Race-Privilege
They're using race to gain a privilege
It steals leftist own words from them and kills their privilege shit

Racist

Dick

I like to call them Mondays. Even their own race hates them.

I like this one.

Culturist?
Majoritist?
Privelgist?
Whitist?

Out of these stupid ideas I just had im kinda liking Culturist.

Niggers

Why Mondays.

I don't get it.

Anti-white?

Holy fuck.

Just tell me dammit

Absolutely not.

nigger is the right word

"everybody hates monday"

This

>Neoracist
However, this one is not bad

Correct.

Racist
Works.

Do you mean brown people that aren't racist against white people while they are obviously racist against white people, or do you mean brown people who understand statistics?

Neohutu

NIGGERS
I
G.
G
E.
R
S.

Crypto-racist

Niggers.

I LIKE THIS

A LOT