About to just give in, live as a sissyfag 100% serving cock

>about to just give in, live as a sissyfag 100% serving cock
>chasity cage and buttplug set arriving later today
>possibly start taking hormones and just transition

feels pretty good actually

Do it and make it your mission to get creampied in the ass atleast once every day for a year.

gotta get on that PrEP first but honestly I'm down

And you'll join the statistics soon enough. Good, good. Like AIDS keeps the fags in check. Suicide keeps you freaks in check.

I'm kind of fine with that actually, rather just have my fun and clock out than wait to die in a nursing home

All your panties would have a cum stain on the ass each night

as long as most of it ends up inside of me

So much fucking this.
Pls kys soon.

haha faggot

Women literally have no effect on me anymore. Nothing has any effect on me really. All I know is how much cock turns me on

noice

>>about to just give in, live as a sissyfag 100% serving cock
>>chasity cage and buttplug set arriving later today
>>possibly start taking hormones and just transition

>>feels pretty good actually
Witness the beginning of the end of the Human Race...

aw thanks google

I can only hope

As long as you were on hormones and kept your pathetic dick inside of a cage perminantely, I'd let you suck me off as well as taking my loads up your ass. I'd love to make you my bitch. I love sissy men that strive to be girls.

so you'd do me the privilege of putting that fat cock down my throat?

I most certainly would. Esp if you were kneeling down on the floor in front of me, looking up at me and begged me to allow you to suck my cock... then just open your mouth and take my down the back of your throat. I'd let you start off slow sucking it, but eventually i'd want to fuck your mouth.

Your life will be hell once you reach your mid 30s, and don't have a cute face anymore. You won't be a sissyfag at that point, you'll just be a disgusting piece of trash that nobody wants to talk to.

I want to know what your cum tastes like down the back of my throat

I'm in a similar situation. I've been suppressing it for years but I've finally accepted that all I want to do it take dick and get bred. Don't want to become a trap though, just wanna be slapped around and completely dominated. Also feels pretty fucking good.

I would love to feel your mouth on my cock.. sucking me until I drain my balls down the back of your throat.

I wish guys like you were around where I live. I fantasize about dominating feminine guys. Fucking a man in the ass is the most alpha thing there is. You take away his masculinity and make him your bitch. I want that to do that. I'd love to befriend someone like you and just dominate the fuck out of you. Call you up when I want to empty my balls. Fuck.. I wish guys like you lived around here.

YES. Finally someone who gets it. For me, surrendering to that domination, giving up all control, it's the hottest thing imaginable. I dream of being someones fucktoy they can call up and be inside of almost instantly

where are you from? i'm a hung alpha daddy that would aboslutely d e s t r o y that ass

Trust me, I definitely get it. It works for both people involved. One wants to surrender and be completely submissive to another guy.. while the other guy wants to dominate and and control the other guy.

Me? I want to be the alpha. I want to completely dominate another guy. I want to strip him of his masculinity. I want him to live to please me. I want a fucktoy that I can use as a cumdump day or night.

Seriously wish guys like you lived around here. I'd fucking love that. I fantasize about it all the time. Befriending a guy, and being good buddies with him, but have this secret between us. Living out the dom and sub fantasy behind closed doors. I seriously fucking need that in my life.

MN

Oh, boy. It's another one of these threads. Another sissy/trap/sub thread filled with hormones because some fag can't keep theirs in check and they're just short of camwhoring because there's a million pictures showing off their anorexic body.

Wow, I've never seen that before.

yall motherfuckers need grindr. like for real.

best sexual experiences ive ever had sometimes

sucks im in CA

yeah idk why I haven't just downloaded it yet

Yet i cant dins people to do that to me.

Kik?

I've heard of grindr but i've heard it's full of viruses and doesn't work right, so that's always deterred me from downloading it on my phone.

Other than that? DISEASE freaks me the fuck out. Any guy can lie and say he's clean, but then you stick your dick in the wrong guy and you're fucked... and NOT in the good way. I think that risk factor is why i've never acted on any of this in the first place.

the_new93

send dicks

Human species? No, the white race.

bring on our brown overlords