How do you feel about women gaining weight?

How do you feel about women gaining weight?

Such a shame, shes a full 100% snapchat money slut now

Lucy Vixen btw

if not due to pregnancy then they should kill themselves

It's bad.

Chub version is sexier.

Amen. Non-chub version doesn't have curves and the right amount of softness.

Agreed the chub version is much sexier than the bag of bones. Would pass first pic and smash second.

I'd fuck the shit out of her now

looks like life already beat you to it

My my,, what a naughty pig she's been.

would buy her large pizza.

Some people wear more weight on their frame better. She definitely does. I think it's silly that there is only one standard to shoot for. Not everyone is attracted to that body type. The same could be said for people that naturally tend towards being very lithe.

aroused

While I would never fatten a woman directly, I freely admit I find it hot as hell when they balloon on their own.

>gf gained roughly 20 pounds over the past 4 years
>feelsbadman.jpg
Not so much the fat itself, but her insecurity combined with her unwillingness to change really jiggles my cumquats.

Depends if they have had babies. Women’s bodies change after kids, that’s okay. They’re keeping the specie going. Fat bitches who are young and childless should be shipped to North Korea for a year. It’s pure laziness and gluttony.

seems reasonable.

>How do you feel about women gaining weight?
I fukkin LOVE it! My wife is getting fluffy now and her big tits and ass turn me the fuck onnnnn!

Should only gain "baby" fat

Most women in NA don't do shit to stay in shape its fucking disgusting the number of land whales out there.

i was down on 40kg last year but now im 52kg.
feels bad and i don't like myself so much now, but when i weight 40kg I was starving myself so i don't think it is worth it.

i wish i had superskinny-genetics :c

i will put chocolate cake in your ass till ur skinny

I married a slender Canadian nordic model.

She moved to Australia and now looks like Amy fucking Schumer. She's not a landwhale but the extra fat she put on over the last 10 years makes her look older and ugly.

I used to be madly attracted to her and she was a 9/10. If I passed her in the street today I'd keep walking.

Kill me now.

Studies say that girls gain an average of 60 lbs between ages 18-24. A lot of them get more desperate within that time frame. I guess I'm cool with it.

Depends on the girl and how much

God did she marry the wrong man.

I'd be thrilled if my wife got that big.

She's bored and constantly thinks about fucking your friends, so it's all good.

I like the one on the right much more.

has the tits and face to pull it off. total slam pig

she looks dead sexy. Id fuck her