Lmao @ you faggots thinking you'll make it big one day or that through perseverance and dedication your music will...

Lmao @ you faggots thinking you'll make it big one day or that through perseverance and dedication your music will eventually be recognized. Long overdue newsflash fellas: that'll never happen. You're simply not talented or enough to create anything of quality. I'm here today to tell you what you should do. First off, drop the guitar. That's right, right into the trash it goes. "Thunk!" Secondly, drop the act. Just drop it: drop the pretense. It'll do you a lot of good in the end. Have you dropped it yet, faggot? Good. Okay. Step three: do something fruitful with your life besides producing hackish music nobody is going to listen to except the garbageman after the guitar you threw into the trash tears a hole into the bag and results in the mixtape you threw away spilling out onto the ground and the garbageman unwittingly being forced to listen to it from the radio of his garbage truck. Yeah that's right, I said it. Only the lowest of the low (such as garbagemen) would EVER listen to your schlock. Because that's what it is, schlock. Hahaha! What a no-talent embarrassment you are! Listen kiddo, here's what you should do. You should leave art to the artists. You should leave music to the musicists. All non-great men before you have bowed before the Great Men of their times, so why not you? What's stopping you from admitting inferiority? You have no place in this dog-eat-dog world, so it's time to fess up and admit your dog chow: meat for the dogs to eat. Face the facts or the facts will face you as they just did but face-to-face instead of online. Peace and love you dumb hack, until we "meat" again in another life.

Other urls found in this thread:

frozenzoo.bandcamp.com/track/joy-void-1
frozenzoo.bandcamp.com/album/how-to-feel-nothing-at-all
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good thread

do you eat your mom's asshole with that mouth?

>tl;dr dont make music guys because i never got to live my dreams of being shitty folk singer and im projecting my anger onto you
if you were gonna post this terrible bait, you shouldve posted it in the bandcamp thread

No, tl;dr don't make music because you fucking suck

You're right, I have zero talent. That's why im trying to be a music teacher

Just end it all senpai

If my music isn't discovered until 25 years after my death when it's featured in a volkswagen commercial i'd be 100% ok with that. I'm not seeking fame.

WELL
FUCK YOU TOO

THOSE WHO CAN, DO
THOSE WHO CAN'T: YOU

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHDHAHAHAHA

But I already have fans and people listen to my music and tell me it's very good.

Go fuck yourself OP

I make music because I enjoy it, not to become famous. I've been making music for 20 plus years. I don't do it for fame or fortune, or for social media likes. I don't post my music up on music hosting websites and I don't promote myself in any way.
Music making is fun. Maybe you should find something in life you find fun instead of starting shitty threads on here?

Oh yeah? Prove it. Post your music

It doesnt matter if you had fun doing it if the music itself is trash

Ok it's not finished but here's something I've been working on. I haven't added the vocal melody.

frozenzoo.bandcamp.com/track/joy-void-1

And here is an album I made while still in high school. The production is pretty shit and the lyrics are a bit too self absorbed for my tastes now but it encompassed what I was feeling at the time so I still like it.

frozenzoo.bandcamp.com/album/how-to-feel-nothing-at-all

Definitely feels more like jams than complete songs. You should look into doing vocals or finding a singer cause I enjoy the instrumentals

That's what I said in the post, I have a vocal melody and lyrics I just add them in last. This is an unfinished song that will be on an album later and I don't want to spoil the surprise of the song by posting a version with vocals.

#woke
slay gurl

further proof that youre a pussy

WTFDYJFSAMYLB?

The only person who would make such a post is one weeks away from suicide, or a government program designed to demoralize certain sects of the popolous. So congrats.

OP's being facetious if you couldn't tell

Man I just read that word in a book like a minute ago

The projection is real. Sorry your music sucks lol

>I'm here today to tell you what you should do.
no you're not, this entire post is just saying what not to do

Are you 14, that's not an uncommon word

>reading comprehension

Reading this reply felt like how a lemon tastes

but i know my music wont amount to anything. i still enjoy playing and mixing.

Lmao @ you faggots thinking you'll make it big one day or that through perseverance and dedication your music will eventually be recognized. Long overdue newsflash fellas: that'll never happen. You're simply not talented or enough to create anything of quality. I'm here today to tell you what you should do. First off, drop the guitar. That's right, right into the trash it goes. "Thunk!" Secondly, drop the act. Just drop it: drop the pretense. It'll do you a lot of good in the end. Have you dropped it yet, faggot? Good. Okay. Step three: do something fruitful with your life besides producing hackish music nobody is going to listen to except the garbageman after the guitar you threw into the trash tears a hole into the bag and results in the mixtape you threw away spilling out onto the ground and the garbageman unwittingly being forced to listen to it from the radio of his garbage truck. Yeah that's right, I said it. Only the lowest of the low (such as garbagemen) would EVER listen to your schlock. Because that's what it is, schlock. Hahaha! What a no-talent embarrassment you are! Listen kiddo, here's what you should do. You should leave art to the artists. You should leave music to the musicists. All non-great men before you have bowed before the Great Men of their times, so why not you? What's stopping you from admitting inferiority? You have no place in this dog-eat-dog world, so it's time to fess up and admit your dog chow: meat for the dogs to eat. Face the facts or the facts will face you as they just did but face-to-face instead of online. Peace and love you dumb hack, until we "meat" again in another life.

The music being trash or not has nothing to do with it. Nobody apart from me ever hears it anyway so it can be as trash as I like. As I already said I make music because I enjoy it. I don't come out of my studio and ever think good god that sounded shit. Half the time I turn everything off at the wall and nothing gets recorded or saved.

It should, cause if you havnt encountered this word yet, FeelsBadMan for you.

OP's daddy :3

post the bait in a bc thread or no balls

also thanks for the new copypasta

we know its you melon

This thread proves nobody reads walls of text even if they're not copypastas just yet.