I see a large number of people who want to leave the US i dont blame you come to Canada, UK, Australia...

I see a large number of people who want to leave the US i dont blame you come to Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand you are more than welcome

Fuck off we're full

I wanna come to canada
But i don't wanna speak fucking frog language

Yeah...dont come to Canada. We have enough fucking retards who want to turn this place into klmurica jr

Those are all prominently white countri3s you racist. Why doesnt a country like Zimbabwe or the Congo take in American refugees?

ITT: Huge retards

Canadian here. Fuck this guy Most of us are nice and welcoming, but as you see above, we are not without assholes of our own.

I like being white and seeing white people :)

You should work on your self esteem, bud

Yeah i see that in Canada there has been over 10 000 native women who have been killed seems like Canada is full of murders and rapists people from the US should fit right in

That's like saving people from a burning building only to then line them up and shoot them in the face.

This is one of those retards I was talking about. I'd rather take in 100 000 refugees than one murican expat. You dont get to fuck up your own country, throw your hands in the air and say fuck it I'm moving to Canada. Don't beleive me? Try to become an immigrant. See how hard it actually is

We have 320 million people and grow by 2 million a year

People “renouncing their citizenship”. Is like a few thousand a year

American citizenship is highly prized

Kys

Damn bro I chuckled
No it's more like leaving a country where you might be shot in the face for a country where you might be shot in the face.

Stay away from Quebec and you're good

Don't come to canada. Our pm is a fucking pussy.

>Implying
KYS

well sure, if your gonna live so far north there's literally no reads to get there, your gonna have some serious horror movie shit going on. You'd have to be fucking retarded to live there

Remove the mooch class nignogs and we'd have something here...

>here we see the asshole in his natural habitat.
>Here he decides to throw his shit, in hopes of
>retaliation. Unfortunately in vain, for winter is
>coming, and he is running out of his own bullshit.

This user has stumbled upon a well kept secret in the white community

You really dobt even need to go that far north. Something like 90% of the population lives within 100km of the boarder with the US

Yuuuup. Sick of this fucking province. Quebec is Canada's asshole.

Yeah I've seen the same statistic they are all right there. As for it's not scary living out of a big city.

Yeah fuck you too.

Id say yeah but were basically the same country. Except there's no massive mass murders on the regular in Australia. However still a target for the religion of peace. And NK.

Quite the opposite, most people I know want to emmigrate to the US, myself included.

where do you "see" them?

Was that meant for me? Why?

You forgot that the chad drinks pabst blue ribbon while the bruce is all up in that VB

> I see a large number
You "see" 2 SJW friends still wearing "I'm with her" buttons.

Be good little euro fags and obey the queen when she tells you to post now.

why?

Freedom of speech, the 2nd amendment, wide open spaces, lack of muslims, the list is endless.

Okay trump.

My guess, most people are idiots?

Because you have been brainwashed by bullshit mate ! Turn off your fucking TV !

Presumably they don't read the news.

Fuck off m8 the UK doesn't need more fucking people

>lack of muslims
lol, has to be a european poster

I love watching eurotrash get so jealous of us Americans. We’re noy dumb or fat. Just further ahead, more developed and more technologically advanced then any other country. But please continue your shit talking in your 3rd world country. I’ll humor you.

Nah, he's from Alabama or some such shit hole. Nobody wants to move to murica for the guns

Dreams op...dreams

Are you 12? Who has these memes on their computer and where and how would you find them?

You are literally the lamest fuck that's ever replied to me on this website

The only people who want to leave the US are butthurt leftist cucks or scared illegals. Neither of those are welcome in the rest of the anglosphere.

Strange concept for some I know

No. That's what you "learned" in high school apparently. No disrespect to non dumb cunts from the US.
Ahhh a symbolic piece of art. The epitome of argumentation and reason.

You want somewhere down south, steer clear of the big cities, they are infested with urban and inner city retards and ghetto chimps