Be me

>be me
>be recovered anorexic
AMA

u fat now gurl?

You look fat in that photo

why did you choose not to eat when you have so much food around you? why do you think there aren’t selfish faggots like you used to be in Africa? What made you stop being a selfish faggot?

Tell me do you enjoy consuming wet soy?

not me...?

not sure u understand anorexia big boy

no, i eat nothing retard

what's your usual order from chipotle

am britfag we dont have it, sorry user

no i definitely understand it. it’s only possible to be anorexic if you’re of a certain class, and literally choose to be unhealthy. so you didn’t answer my question what’s the point of having an AMA and not answering questions? Why did you choose to be a selfish faggot?

because i was ill?

so you retards call taking advantage of privilege “ill?” is that what your mom told you it’s called?

*mum - retard

Nobody said anything about eating wet soy you dumb fuck, + you said you're a RECOVERED anorexic which implies you eat normally now.
ps please consider suicide

well, recovered from what i was before, i dont eat much now but didnt eat anything at all before

is there a process to going from
>>actively and consciously choosing not to consume nutrients
to
>>being a regular human being that needs to survive

Sometimes I see anorexic girls with fat faces. What's up with that?

>no, i eat nothing retard
you lied then huh? Well what could one expect from a faggot such as yourself.
Maybe you should stop eating again so you would die? You and I both know you'll never amount to anything because of your mental illnesses.

ye a long one

faces are usually the last place some people lose fat.

Serious question: does skinny feel better than food tastes? Because I LOVE food but hate my fat ass
love, alcanon

Recovered? I've noticed people with eating disorders like to think they're getting better when they gain the smallest amount of weight possible in their diet plan. But when you're obsessively counting calories and noting your weight constantly you are still very much not in control of your thought processes

>faces are usually the last place some people lose fat.
Pretty sure that is not true.

Well, ehhh its kinda hard for me to say because im ofc gunna say being skinny is the best bc there still is that small voice there but advice: yes it feels good to look good just dont lose control

well ye thats me, ppl usually say "recovered" when they are a tad bettr then wht they were

kk

That still counts as progress dude. Anorexics have a perception disorder where weight gain is met with myriad negative emotions, and an anorexic being able to accept weight gain and continuing to consume a high calore diet is definitely good news.

Why have you become so pudgy?

ik man ik

alcanon here again
I think control is elusive at best and nonexistent at worst. I mean I'm the kind of guy who can't really control himself properly unless I lay in bed all day, but I guess my question is at least partially: are you happier now or when you were starving yourself? If you were happier then, what motivated you to change, to sacrifice?

i was happier with my self ye, but what "forced" me to chnage to going to hosp... i got sectioned and tubed etc

But what about that mattered to you? I spent a week on hospital and it sucked, but what was it? Just that? That hospital sucks? I find that hard to believe. Fear of death, shame b4 ur family, wanting to b there 4 ur family, what?

Show us your fat titties

What is the best way to lose weight

No, not sure u understand- i was sectioned meaning if i didnt want to eat i was forced to, they would pour this horrible shit down my tube and i worked it out to be more cals than eating was, so ye.. also by that point i got told i could die too many times to count

dont put food in your mouth

Hi Porky

So ur motivation is losing control to ppl who will force feed you? That's bad. What are you doing to make yourself happy, if eating upsets you? How many calories do you consume per day?
(And no I didn't know what sectioned meant, thank u)

yeah being sectioned is fuckin horrible they take everything away from you, the control i had over everything all went in an instant..

In terms on currently, im "maintaining".. I goto get weighed every week incase i lose too much but i usually water load b4 anyways

Show us your fat titties!

So what keeps you happy?

skipping meals, not eating for some time... but im usually not happy

tits or GTFO

Aye, Ferris Buehler's day off.

Not sure if I spelled it correctly but I don't care

cotton balls?

ugh lurk more please i can smell the newfag from here

Well, that sounds about as unhealthy as my habits, just a bit more dangerous. Shit. So who keeps tabs on you? Doctors, family, friends... Who?

Doctors,i dont let anyone know my habbits

oh and trust me they are not as bad as they used to be

why are you getting fat again?

Do tell. Do you have family/friends?

>mfw no ana gf

why are you so fat?

>TFW when someone expresses love for anything less than 10 % body fat

family are close abt the depression part not abt the eating part and friends? nah they all just think im "normal"

But yeah my habbits were really bad, one of my first was salting all my food to get rid of the taste, but then i was literally eating ice to trick my brain into thinking i was eating, or riding my bike to the shop and around town for like an hour just to buy 1 apple and that was all i ate all day

Sheesh that sounds bad. I think it would help if you came out to your friends about your problem. I understand if you hesitate with your family.
On a side note, I will skip meals in order to develop an empty stomach so that a smaller amount (read: cheaper) will get me drunk, but I usually binge eat after, and I never know how to eat only one serving size, and it's hard for me to have a good time without alcohol or weed or something else. I'm depressed, unemployed, unemployable, suicidal, lonely, closeted, and a number of other things. Every time my wife mentions we should buy helmets for bike riding, I say no, secretly and halfheartedly hoping I get solidly hit on the street and killed.

Bitch would benefit from 10-20 pounds imo

I disagree.

tip btw: use smaller plates, makes u think you have eaten more...

also weird but chew ice to resist eating

Where I live they don't have motherfucking normal ass ice trays, so I'll see how that works out. Also it's colder than a witch's tit here now and chewing ice sounds miserable.

Post witches tit plz

/r/ that in a r34 thread faggot

LW? CW? Any tips for losing weight?

How did you suppress your hunger? Im a stress eater so could use some tips to go the other way to be honest.

OP bailed

also want to know that.
i've tried to starve myself but i get so tired and dizzy. i've tried a lot of sallads and coffee but my body just HAVE to eat after one week... i heard eatin corn works becaus it will get u fedd but just poop it all out, is this true?

Pics or didn't happen.

bump
OP pls return