Why are Americans so obsessive about shitting on "soccer"

Why are Americans so obsessive about shitting on "soccer"

Because we don't care about it.

Because we hate it and divergrass fags always have an elitist attitude

>i dont care about it
>thats why i constantly criticise it

Aremigoy education.

sorry we hurt your feelings ameri-kun

It's not so much criticism but rather just a show a patriotism.

You should try it sometime.

Why are non-Americans on Sup Forums always obsessed with America?

You spend too much time here. In real life the average American spends literally less than a minute throughout their entire lives thinking about the sport of soccer and couldn't name one player other than maybe Pele.

7 - 1

soccer is fine, it's just the smug euro attitude that it's "clearly the best sport"

I watch most UCL games and other rivalry games but holy shit how closeminded and arrogant do you have to be to not watch any of the playoffs of our 4 major leagues? just sad

what is a divergrass fag

The obnoxious euro type

Why are weeb nigger so obsessed in shiting up threads in a sport forum?

example?

every post made by britain ever

i see thanks

the reason this smugness emerges is because you Americans seem to treat your sports so fair weatherly

Teams are just business franchises and you watch each different sport as if it's just another sitcom to fill the time

I watch american sports occasionally, but there is something very artificial and plastic about them that rubs people the wrong way

>Teams are just business franchises and you watch each different sport as if it's just another sitcom to fill the time
I guess we aren't supposed to watch when our teams play? what the fuck

>71

the point just flew right over your head

mate can you please stop this, please?

Can you stop being a monkey?

You didn't make a point. You just said some vague shit with nothing of substance to back it.

Why is Australia always in these soccer threads "defending" it as if they're a part of the global soccer community?

You have 3 major sports, as well (AFL, NRL, Cricket) and care for soccer probably less than we do.

"Our sports ain't plastic, matey."

Your cricket league is named after Kentucky Fried Chicken.

>oh no, we don't riot and chimp out anytime a team wins or loses, how terrible

retard
pig

>t. Assblasted favela nigger

It's the other way around. Europeans and South Americans constantly start shit with us about it because we don't like it as much as they do. Why do you guys care so much about what sports we like? Just watch your shit and we'll watch ours.

please go back to Sup Forums or your cancer comfyspace general, you don't belong here

I'm pretty sure encouraging a German to show patriotism qualifies as entrapment

xD!

>Using an emoticon on a Cambodian Spear Fishing Forum

Pathetic.

it affected our basketball

>show of patriotism
>hating a sport that has the least chances for ads
Good goy

>apehoop
Scripted and boring until the conference finals
>nflel
The sport itself is just comical for any outsider not raised to worship the sport.
>boreball
Literally irrelevant and sport is too boring and slow to follow anyway
>furpuck
Irrelevant and no appeal

You have to go back.

Americans are plastic consumers. To others like Europeans or South americans, their football clubs are fully fan supported where they are very closely linked to the club. Without them, a club dies. In the American franchise model, Americans have little to no link to their franchise other than preference since their franchise can literally and unironically leave for another city and state if they feel like it.

American sports is just consumerism. European football is literally a way of life for the fans.

>associating soccer with anti-Americanism because the kikes in charge dont like the sport since they cant profit much off it and so they brainwash you with propaganda.
It literally cant get funnier than this

Its the truth and you know it. You cant force people to watch shit they find to be drab and boring. The only American sport with vast global appeal is apehoop.

Im probably whiter than you. I've also met many white guys in my uni who follow Bayern Munich, Dortmund, Arsenal and Chelsea and they arent the typical numale either.

Gawd, I swear. I thought us Brits were bad at arguing but you bloody colonials are ridiculous. Damn, am I glad we made you independent.

Sorry we're not as paranoid about our failings as you are. Guess knowing that we're superior means we don't have to desperately flaunt it.

Fat and dumb

Because it's a sport for subhumans.

Not enough ads

mfw here that is unironically called "tortuga"(turtle)

Of course we start shit. It's cause you're so entertaining when you rise to the bait every time. Have you not noticed how we only "start shit" when there aren't any matches on?

True. If you're an ape.

>wah why aren't there more ads and armor

what a pussy

Seriously? Damn. I thought that was a type of foxtrot.

>flopping on the grass
>Africa's favourite sport
>Mongrel America's favourite sport
>Muslims favourite sport
>euro fags favourite sport
>everything owned by chinks
>no contact allowed
>only relevant in third world shitholes
divegrass is truly great

Which team are you a fan of, the Qatar Airways or the Fly Emirates?

>flopping on the grass
those who flop are fags, obviously
>Africa's favourite sport
this upsets you?
>Mongrel America's favourite sport
this upsets you?
>Muslims favourite sport
this upsets you? and I doubt this is true anyway
>euro fags favourite sport
lol what great reasons
>everything owned by chinks
oh you're a retard
>no contact allowed
yes, a huge retard
>only relevant in third world shitholes
biggest retard I've seen in my life

>Damn, am I glad we made you independent.
250 years later and you guys are still obsessed about losing that war

lmao if anyone actually believes this shit

euro clubs are just as business first as anyone else, shame on fans for being so gullible

bumping a thread made by a Brazilian about why Americans are obsessed with blah blah soccer something something

please continue posting, rest of world