Walk into your bedroom

>Walk into your bedroom
>You find Donald Trump standing there
Wat do?

Cum

Beat unconscious. Place face down in street with teeth on curb. Stomp on back of head. Mail carcass to Russia

turn 360 and walk away

Kill him. Castle doctrine.

So you'd walk into him again. Go back to math class you retard.....

Check'd
>grab him by the wig
>rip his diaper off

How the fuck are you going to do all that when you get winded crossing the street, can’t open a jar of pickles, and burst into tears when you swat a fly? That’s pretty tough talk from a limp-wristed pussyboy.

lurk moar faggot

Waiting for newfriends to reply:
>b-b-but....

fucking thank him

he's pro-pedophile now with Roy Moore (all republicans and christens are).

The RNC has taken the fags, furries and pedophiles. What a twist!

they even support nambla now, SAD!

>Get on hands and knees
>spreads ass as far as possible

do people still pay for this or did they switch over to some kind of even lower quality mindslaves?

Shake his hand and thank him.

It would take some effort to drag his fat ass across the front yard but I like doing the dirty work with my hands instead of pulling out a gun like a scared little pussy faggot

Good boi

Thank him for building that wall and making Mexico pay for it? Fucking losers. Sad!

Ask him if he can gold plate the wall.

waterboard him

Broflakes are so easily triggered

tell him to get rid of Jews that give him orders

Right. The only dirty work you’ve ever done with your hands is pulling out your buttplug.

Cover my pussy

but he loves the jews. his daughter and grandkid are jewish too.

Murder him as violently and painfully as possible.

Stop whining broflake

The president of the United States has an armed security team everywhere he goes. Anyone doing anything less cordial than saying “oh, hello” is liable to be tackled and GITMO’d.

why are you defending Trump so hard? Is he paying you? he doesn't give a fuck about you.

>grabs it violently

You can keep telling yourself that. Y’all are always tough when there’s no one around. It’s the same reason that you people are constantly being ironic: you’ve got absolutely nothing to offer.

Go suck more stormfront cock Brown Shirt.

They whine like stuck pigs when you insult their god emperor

Why you so worked up boi?

Tell him I appreciate the job he's doing, ask him what he's doing in Canada, and then coyly ask him to please leave my bedroom.

Greet myself, go out for dinner on saturday at 8 pm. Go home and kiss. Kiss turns to fuck, fuck turns into a happy marriage, marriage goes to two beautiful children. Then we will die happily together , buried right next to each other.

180 dumbass nigger

I hope you get FBI'd like that janitor from Sup Forums. You alt-left fuckers disgust me.

Uh-huh. *I’m* the one whining. That’s some weapons grade projection you’ve got there. How the fuck do you people manage to leave the house without getting hit by a car or punched in the mouth? Oh, right: you spend all your time around blue-haired “otherkin”, transwhatevers, and other SJW pussies.

I’m not defending Trump so much as I’m calling you a pussy with worthless opinions.

My
Asshole
Gets
Assaulted

Do your nazi Sup Forums friends know your hanging around on Sup Forums ?

I'm not even the guy you've been replying to.

Your all worked up homie look at how much you type

Of course, part 302-6 of “Instults for Eight year olds.” What’s next: “I know you are but what am I?”, “I’m rubber, you’re glue?”.

Fucking idiot youd be right back der herplorl

Typing is a big deal where you come from?

Shake his hand, congratulate him on a good start to his first term in office, ask if he'd like some coffee, ask how his family is.

You’re clearly the glue

"What are you doing here? My bedroom is not a golf course, Donnie."

Congratulate him on getting the US stock market to the highest levels EVER and volunteer to help build the wall.

Rant much?

Found a couple newfags

why do people want a wall so badly? do americans really think that's the main way mexicans come over here? fucking idiots.

Yeah. But only at your kind.

Call the police?

Stock market was doing great before he was elected and the only people who want that stupid wall live no where near it

Obamanigger ruined the economy. You know nothing. Come back when you have been purged of you sjw virtue signalling and name calling.

this might be the most ironic post on Sup Forums right now.

shoot him with my ar-15 twenty times because he's a home invader

'murica!!!!
Fuck yeah!
Comin' again to save the motherfuckin' day yeah

but presidents dont control the economy

even a very skilled president cannot control the stock market

Anyone feeling the need to mention Sup Forums in any way outside of Sup Forums if either a shill or cancer.

So which are you?

Welcome newfriend

Bend over, bite the curb, and let my ass be red, white, and blue all over

The stock market is UP over 2700 points since he took office. Unemployment is the lowest in 17 years. You're pulling this shit out of your ass

No but they bring confidence to the market which is what he has done by standing up for American business.

I salute the 45th President of the United States.

You follow me bro?

Shoot him.

Claim self defense.

Even my unemployable ass has a job, and I'm on Sup Forums

thank him

i mean a lot of companies said they hated trump

remember when apple and all those companies outright denounced him when he instituted the travel ban?

Companies like Apple use Chinese child labor. Of course they'd be opposed to somebody who wants to bring manufacturing back to America.

Turn 180 degrees and moon walk away.

kek
Let's wait and watch the autism