I want to punch everyone in the face that wears Gucci or any other equivalent fashion brand that doesn't at least live...

I want to punch everyone in the face that wears Gucci or any other equivalent fashion brand that doesn't at least live in a million dollar home or a Mercedes +...

I live in a Mercedes but don’t wear Gucci

People who rely on a brands for their identity are not real people.

People who rely on their identity are not real brands

I wear designer brands and drive a BMW just to piss retards like you off

You must be as deep as a puddle you stupid shallow fuck

What's up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe...
Look what i just bought, it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;))I only wear expensive watches ;)

Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me ;) richfag here ;)

Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags

Looks like a skin colored boxing glove.

Kek

I may not have that watch but at least I have all my fingers

I hate to break it to you, but genuinely rich people don't wear Gucci. Gucci is glamour-wear, it's not actually good quality.

Gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang

I remember having one when I was young (was a knock off) and having a teacher who had a real one instead of buying himself a car (Would get his wife to drive him everywhere). My face watch was so similar to his that we picked each others up by accident and only found out when he saw the scratches on the face from when I had put it down on tables so many times.

Got two pradas and three rolex over seas something like $15

It doesn't mean anything if you don't have the money to appreciate the craftsmenship behind it - supposing you don't buy a fake label like affliction

Gucci isn't good quality? I've got pieces I've had for 10+ years which don't have a single stitch out of place. You also get free lifetime repairs you fucking goon.

So does a columbia jacket

It's not Prada or a fucking Rolex if you got it from an overseas market fuck $15 you fucking pleb.

For all looks and intents it is. I have nice watches too just didn't seem like a dick waggle thread. Don't be a jack wagon.

So you're saying if you drive a Toyota and slap a Mercedes badge on it, it's a Mercedes? Are you fucking retarded?

Plus I got the nice non reversed sweatshop ones from the underground, not the market.

mine might have more blood and sweat than yours

Brands are to foreigners what McDonalds is to US

I used to wear fossil and drive a mercedes couldn't pay bills but got laid plenty

LOL Fossil is like a poor mans rolex which is like a poor mans hublot haha

Clothes. The watches and accessories are crap. The point being made is the same.

I have bape hoodie

nike but has to be dry cleaned to stay that way

you sound as gay as the people you want to punch in the face

I'll wear gucci now on just on the off chance I find you because I conceal carry. Please fuck with me op, my life is boring.