Be me

>be me
>marry extremely young (19 when I tied the knot)
>new wife, loyal and trustworthy
>she starts starfishing, as a result I am lucky to last 5 minutes
>apparently she views this as my fault
>she rekindles friendship with high school friend
>high school friend, I found out a few weeks ago has no problem with cheating and thinks it's normal
>wife assures me she doesn't agree with her
>friend introduces wife to new friends
>new friends want her sleeping over all the time
>suspicious.gif
>find out she's been doing coke and a shit load of Molly (borderline lethal dose) with these new friends
>she already had mental issues, coke makes mental issues worst
>find out she fucked some guy out of nowhere
>assured me it happened once and it was a one time thing
>pissed but don't trust her obviously but still agree
>she sleeps in our bed for once after a week of not
>I look through phone
>she sent herself a message to remind herself that she had an open relationship with the "one time" guy and they agreed to not tell each other who they fucked besides each other
>pissed.jpg
>she tries to blame it on me
>scream that she gets about as involved in the sex as a fleshlight and at least a fleshlight doesn't cheat
>ends over thanksgiving after I find out she is now getting drunk with them (we purposefully agreed to only drink with each other as it makes us both horny)
>take her to drop her off to drug dealer's house
>end things
>she goes on a bender ("boohoo we were together for X years and I still love him")
>literally dropped my wife like she was just a one night stand
>fast forward a couple days, have like three girls trying to get on me after finding out I'm single
>find out at the same time wife is receiving no emotional support (refuses to speak to family, druggie friends who do fuck her essentially just lose interest after they finish)
>She's been binging on cocaine and other drugs to numb herself
>her life is destroyed because she refuses help
Cont.

go on

bump

>she keeps telling my friends how much she misses me
>only took up that opportunity once, she was so rude and disrespectful that I literally just said she can talk to me or we'll never talk again
>I have plenty of access to pussy and more coming in
>her life is ruined and she's back to dating assholes that beat her

Should I try to get back at her or just leave it alone because at this point would it just be overkill?

continue

It's never overkill fam. Tell her if she takes a hard anal fucking, like she did to you, you'll consider thinking about maybe trying to forgive.

Then, of course, fuck and dump

Fuck those three girls at the same time, take photos, then send them to her.

leave it alone

> psychologically instable cheating druggie
> should I even consider talking to her again?

First, you have shit judgement.
> loyal and trustworthy

Second, forget her. She will only drag you down. Tell her to get professional help and that she can contact you when she is stable and clean.

No no no no, I do not mean in a respectful way, I mean as a way to establish that her life is ruined and mine is great. I want to rub it in that I'm just fine and that she was the one who was dependent on me, not the other way around

19 year olds are not supposed to get married in modern western society because
[spoiler alert] 19 year old like to do drugs and fuck everyone they can [end spoiler alert]
Consider the following:
No matter what ever happens between you 2, you will never fully trust her.

The ironic thing is I already did that fam, super unsatisfying, one girl I'm talking to wants me to tie her up and abuse her though so I think I'll have more fun with that

Now I have to test if spoilers work on Sup Forums...

[spoiler]Because you're doing it wrong.[/spoiler]

Newfag

Not making your girlfriend fascist who wants 11 children

>never gonna make it

you don't have to prove anything to her.

Tell her to got to rehab bro, even if you're not gonna get back with her. If you really loved her enough to marry her at least try to get her clean. Get her family involved.

Well, if your well-being depends on fucking over a person who is already completely fucked, go on.

Since you seem to harbour these revenge fantasies, I think you are not at all "independent" from her.

Personally, I would just cut all ties and try to forget her.

Oh I'll never trust her again, I've established with friends I'll fuck her if she comes on to me but we're never being in a steady relationship again.

They all are, that is why she won't speak to them, because she doesn't want help, I tried but the problem is she just pushed back harder, so I gave up on her

I just want to publicly shame her, I find it amusing that I came out unscathed even though I was the most scared of divorce when she threatened it

Okay man, here is what you do. You go fuck her sister.

This will either make her jealous enough that she realizes what a bitch she has been, and give her the motivation to kick the habits, or she'll spiral further (which won't be your concern) and you can walk away knowing that you got everything you can from her, as well as fucking her sister.

This and this.

Rehab, tell someone trustworthy in her family that she needs help.
Then cut contact completely.
Don't involve yourself in the life of a druggie liar whore.
For your next wife, don't let any white friends near her, tell your next wife what you think of her friends and point out their failings.
Women generally follow what your beliefs are, you just have to speak your mind and be confident.
i.e. if you tell her that the new friend is disgusting and wants to drag others in to her degenerate lifestyle so she doesn't feel guilty for her immorality - then your wife will have that in the back of her mind and it will alter her perception of the degenerate.

Men need to lead at all times and protect what is ours.

Also, never have sex with your ex wife again. Don't meet with her, especially don't meet with her in the evening or alone. Women try to hook you in with sex, don't a!low yourself near that game.

Women use sex to manipulate.
Don't ever stick your dick in crazy.

I disagree, ALWAYS stick your dick in crazy, just don't ever put a ring on crazy.

Best revenge is to live a good life.
Work hard, seek promotion or a better job.
Live well, exercise, gain strength and knowledge.
Be happy, forget her.
Move on.

Don't let negative people affect you negatively.
You have to turn that anger into energy and use it to build yourself and be constructive.

So what you're saying OP is that you're a faggot who can't please a woman THAT much.. that she starts a cocaine habit and ends up having a shit life.

You must be the most Beta Cuck this world has ever seen. Congratulations for being that bad at sex you push people toward suicide.

Use fake numbers and names to stick your dick in crazy. Obsession is a helluva motivator, BITCH WILL FIND YOU

>She's been binging on cocaine and other drugs to numb herself

Dang, you're pretty rich for a couple 19 or 20 year olds. Must have money from mom & dad still coming?

>find out at the same time wife is receiving no emotional support (refuses to speak to family

Hmmmmmm

Crazy is what pokes holes in condoms to trap you.
Crazy gives you HPV.
Crazy has boyfriends in the background to cause you problems.
Crazy is often a born manipulator and will drive you mental.
Crazy will report her seduction as rape the next day.
Crazy isn't worth it.

Some of the things I've heard, of psycho bitches hanging around and ruining all the guy's future relationships. Really not worth it.

>she starts starfishing, as a result I am lucky to last 5 minutes
>I find out she is now getting drunk with them (we purposefully agreed to only drink with each other as it makes us both horny)
weak

Nah - fuck her. She's getting back at herself.

No kids = no baggage. Forget her & move on.

shut the FUUUUCK up dude, boo hoo I was a retard and bought into the marriage meme and it didnt work out. suck it up and move on you beta