Anyone have a legit painless way to go? Would rather not leave a mess. Please no inspirational shit

Anyone have a legit painless way to go? Would rather not leave a mess. Please no inspirational shit.

Gun to the head if you can. Can also hang yourself but you gotta do your research if you don't want it to be really gory to take too long. Last resort would probably be a huge amount of pills or just jump off a building.

Google "exit bag".

or just close your garage and keep the car running.

gun to head. more power = more damage. my father did this. it'll leave a huge mess though that will cost thousands of $ to clean.

Any recommendations for pills?

oh look, this thread again.
man up and fucking do it already. gun to the head, right behind the top of your ear, parallel to the floor. the bullet will destroy the most important parts of your brain, and with any luck you will be dead before you hit the floor.
who tf cares about leaving a mess? you are gonna be dead, nigger.

I do have a shotgun, I just didn't want my wife to have to see anything horrible.

.45 cal or higher. take one with diner, right after you finish eating alone.

>Anyone have a legit painless way to go? Would rather not leave a mess. Please no inspirational shit.

This question is posted a hundred times a week. You missed all those other threads?

Just do it at someone else's house

shotgun is risky, especially if you fire it towards the top or front of your brain. if you can rig it, try to have it shoot you from the back of your head towards the front. parallel to the floor, no angles. do it in the shower, easy to clean up. strip naked, turn the shower on, do the deed.

Drown

>fucking user's skull clogged up the drain
>the house is totally flooded
>even in death he fucks up my life

dude, how? don't tell me you are a poorfag who doesn't have a drain screen over your drain? take your nigger as to Walmart and buy one. they sell guns too, if you are in merica. besides, you should be using a slug and not buckshot. you are trying to make sure your brain gets destroyed, but the fact that I have to explain this too you makes me wonder how small your brain really is.

I'm probably going to go with suspension hanging. It won't take long for me to pass out, and after that I don't have to worry about having second thoughts. Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

they should teach kids in highschool about chemical imbalances in the brain, that way I won't have to deal with you whiny attention seeking defeatist losers on Sup Forums all day

get help or don't, fuck off of Sup Forums either way faggot

>trying not to leave a huge mess

Don't think this would be very clean kek

Underrated
Getting drowned is painless and kind of pleasant

Have you considered treating your body with a lethal dose of heroin?

Helium tank + mask. Turn it on and put on the mask. Body cant differentiate helium from regular air & eventually you'll pass out from lack of oxygen & then later die. Completely painless, no mess. Good luck op hope you dont have to use this but everyone deserves the option of a painless death

Leave the house and drive straight out on the highway, shoot self in someone's field. An hero where it'll take a while for anyone to find you.

How would you know?

Because I experienced it. Got CPR'd back to life.

Oh cool. Greentext?

>be me, 23
>go swimming
>get cramps in three out of four limbs
>try using only my left arm to keep my head above water
>get cramps in my neck and shoulders
>even the slightest movement hurts like hell
>start sinking
>halp
>start panicking and swallowing water
>water starts filling the lungs
>feel pleasant fatigue
>everything's getting darker
>feel cozy warmth permeating my whole body
>at this point I'm pretty sure I've lost consciousness as I'm floating through the endless void of space
>a giant asteroid hits me unexpectedly on the chest
>start coughing and spitting the water out
>first thing I see when I open my eyes is a relieved face of a lifeguard
>decide that's how I'll go if I ever decide to an hero

google it you fucking cunt

but how is he gonna seek attention that way?

>Anyone have a legit painless way to go?
if they did they would've done it already. (see the dude who made C4 and how he killed himself)
such a shit life, no easy way out only attests to that fact

Haven't you seen that isis cage-full-of-people-dunked-into-water video? Didn't look as nice as you just described.

>You missed all those other threads?
Dude, he posted all those other threads. And the whiny little fuck is still here.

>such a shit life, no easy way out only attests to that fact
Jump off a cliff and STFU.

i know life sucks, everything is shit, my dad got sick, diagnosed with terminal cancer and died, all within 2 months. it happened so fast, i got nothing going on for me and i dont see a way out. things have been bad for years now but i never truly considered suicide. we are all going to die anyway, might aswell live your life because you never know what could happen. if you truly want to commit suicide then you would have done it by now. sage

>i know life sucks, everything is shit, my dad got sick, diagnosed with terminal cancer and died, all within 2 months.

Jesus. That sucks hard.

Put a trash bag over your head and run a hose to a container of helium you won't feel the pain of being smothered since it's air it just won't be the right kind

Juste fucking hang yourself

>fuckload of sleeping pills
>exit bag
>location: forest

even if you puke, no one needs to clean it up

Nitrogen Asphixiation.
Just google it.

>since it's air it just won't be the right kind
How did you even make it past high school?

but that's painful as fuck, and you might not even die.

potassium cyanide from a jewelry store, say your grandmother wants you to clean up her old rings.