How does this guy get 4 years 11 months for this shit?

how does this guy get 4 years 11 months for this shit?

yes im a redditfag because fuck going on Sup Forums on mobile

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X0drRY2Howg
youtube.com/watch?v=KDcyPtN8liA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not as bad as the poor kid who was sentenced to 6 years for doing the same thing on Runescape... yep. 6 years for making a joke on RUNESCAPE. Imagine younger you doing the same thing and getting a visit from the Police.

Life's not so bad.

You're right. He should have gotten more.

Also, that kid said he was going to shoot his school up. He had no guns in his house. No weapons of any kind. The only "weapons" found were knives in his kitchen.

> intention to commit murder
> waste of public funds
> swating is considered terrorism
> swating may cause property damage and bodily harm on the victim

Why ? Are you retard ?

thinking about the jokes I've made and the things I've said, yeah life could be a lot fucking worse

>Joking about shooting up schools or sending out fake threats so that a fucking SWAT team is called
>Not using a VPN
He deserved it. This is not like "prank calling" the police. If you actively call a special operations unit that expects a terrorist incident and don't think this could backfire you are an idiot

What sorts of jokes? Please tell me them as you told them when you originally made them (speaking in present tense) and do them in separate posts. Please only tell me the worst ones thank you.

i agree with the swatting, its shitty but a fucking double chin without guns making a joke about shooting up a school isn't worth 5 years of food and shit in prison

Trolling is a crime

oh yeah? ur mum is a crime m8

trolled

Bumbumtish

This

this is his face BTW

perfect

Let's start a protest over it

Man, it's almost like public services like law hate it when you disrupt other public services

Mighty stupid thing to do.

#retweet

Bullshit. That shit is worth ten years at the lest. Making threats to a school is a waste of effort and funds by police, not to mention it kicks the hornets nest of pigmen in blue that in turn beat seven shades of shit out of some rando. Fuck that

he le redditor here, (upboats xdd) this is a great post! I cant wait to see it on the front page (LOL NARWHALS XDDD). Keep these great posts coming OP (LOL).

Signed, le fellow redditier xddd

his name was Lexplorer, he was a trip shitposter on Sup Forums, always in the /cfb/ generals

he was a USF fan.

He allegedly posted that he was going to shoot up a school in Ohio.

They rounded his ass up and sent him to prison

dont do that kids.

For intentionally causing mass panic and disrupting the working days of teachers, parents, police, firemen, and health workers.

You can't just let people off with this shit. It's not acceptable. Society can do without people like him.

This. Then kids wonder why cops beat the shit out of them every chance they get.

Nothing alleged about that sniz. Boy was convicted and used as a cum-dumpster for a few years. That oughta learn him! I bet he doesn't wanna hurt anyone now that we've taken 5 years from his life.

its not like he made a direct threat he posted it on Sup Forums didn't tell the school or anything as far as i know, yeah it can do without them but prison just means more people to drain money

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

holy heck I found a video of the boyo

youtube.com/watch?v=X0drRY2Howg

all tripfags deserve this

i guess not so anonymous anymore

here is his ice bucket challenge

youtube.com/watch?v=KDcyPtN8liA

it's easy how he got 4 years:
mods here at Sup Forums sell out their users because they're cock sucking slaves of the FBI. the amount of times Sup Forums mods have snitched on users would shock all. isn't news to those that have been around here for the last 5 years.

Because it's illegal and he got caught doing it? I mean, fuck, it isn't hard to figure out. I'm glad he's locked up. Punk ass faggot deserves to die.

thanks for your valuable input, FBI.

Why are you guys so ugly? Pic related.

that you or a random ugly user?