Sunday 17:30 CET
Darmstadt vs Schalke

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/alialshouk/status/852616039074582531
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good thread

no it's a good friday thread

It's called Long Friday

SönderjyskE - FC Nordsjælland today at 15:30.

former catholic here, we call it good friday and tomorrow is called black saturday.

At least that's how it went for us. I remember having to sit through shittons of four hours masses and absolutely hated it.

Anyone remembers the time when /bundes/ used to be the meme powerhoise of spuh? Today, 2 OCs in a 500+ replies thread is really good.

Instead idiots post le funney maymays some football fag posted on shitter.

>david alaba epic maymay ayy lmoa doodz its so random SO FUNNEY X--D look what other people are doing, dood! It'smso ebin LELELE

Sup Forums is no fun anymore for two years at least. It became an unpleasant duty like work.

have a maymay hansel, i've been keeping this one in the back of my fridge for a while just for someone like you.

no one forces you to be here

>Bayern München-Talent Felix Götze ist von DFB-Coach Frank Kramer für den anstehenden Test der U19-Nationalmannschaft gegen Dänemark (Ostermontag, 18 Uhr in Lübeck) nominiert worden. Für den 19-Jährigen Bruder von BVB-Profi Mario Götze ist es die Premiere im DFB-Nachwuchskader.

hmmmmm.....

forgot to ask yesterday. Where have you been the last two days?

>It became an unpleasant duty like work.

Yeah, in the sameway as noone forces anyone to do anything.

>unironically expecting Buyern customers in the city of Munich

They aren't called Dorftrottel for a reason. It's really not a meme that Buyern customers are from """München-Umgebung"""". This and kanacks of course.

GOOOOOODDD MOORRRNING /bundes/!

hello

>Schalke

Whom did you support yesterday? >schalkek or tha joos?

This.
I haven't seen much of >schalke this season, but I have the feeling that even for their standards they played horrendous yesterday.

I've been away

okay

Joos. I've been an Ajax supporter since long before I discovered Sup Forums. It's nice to see them performing well again.

Am staying at my parents', over here the entirety of holy week is one big holiday at least for students (professionals get wed to sun off).

Am faking a stomachache so nobody invites me to the 4 hour long black saturday mass so I can watch the bvb-frankfurt game.

Thursday through Monday here, but I don't think anyone goes to church outside of the regulars.
We celebrate with fish and shellfish plus schnaps.

Bit annoyed there isn't more sport on during the day.

where is the right picture from?

A game in the Iraqi league I think.
Video here
twitter.com/alialshouk/status/852616039074582531

lucky fuck, everyone here goes to church
one of my cucktholic mates even believes that there was this one guy in the old testament who literally lived to 969 years old

going to church is a privilege

hallo und guten morgen!

If I wanted to hear stories about an arab SJW getting hammered by a bunch of soldiers in front of his mother there are places for that but those are not my sort of places.

If I wanted to invoke some arbitrary, all-powerful force to protect me I'd just play some vidya.

If I wanted to make a massive, unjustified leap of faith and pretend there was some 'force of destiny' guiding my every actions, or was judging me for my every action...well, there really wouldn't be that much preventing me from making another leap of faith and convincing myself that dortmund will win seventeen trebles in a row within my lifetime.

Empty churches though are an absolute privilege. I sometimes like to go to churches and sit and read in a corner. It feels incredibly soothing and cathartic, being alone like that.

moin

>arab SJW
he was the good kind of SJW
I know neo /bundes/ is infamous for it's off topic dicussion but I think we probably should not deepen this any further.

ello

yeah I know he was the good kind of sjw, he may not even have existed though but idk

anyway
>bartra out for four (4) weeks

maybe I should cut a hole in the back of my pants so the dropped points can slide easier up my ass
and my bumhole would still be smaller than the holes in our defense when Ginter's forced to step in, or svender

americans really love their commercialized sports

Looking forward to Amstel Gold Race on Sunday

>tfw it's the middle of april and it's still -5c and snowing

Hello. Is someone up for /bundes/ posting? If so, someone should make a new thread.

new thread