What do we think of diapers Sup Forums

What do we think of diapers Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

diapermess.com/tiny-little-alyssa-makes-a-very-loud-and-huge-diarrhea-mess-in-her-cuddlz-has-the-cutest-reaction-to-all-her-farts/
diapermess.com/alyssa-messes-suddenly-while-coloring-giggles-as-she-farts/
diapermess.com/alyssas-huge-enema-super-loud-gassy-release/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Great for babies.

Are you a psycho of some kind?

This post is full of shit

Weird and so are you.

Don't ask us for approval of your fucked up fetish

they're for babies and (mostly old) people who are suffering from incontinence. why are you asking?

lmao newfags

top tier fetish

Whatever man. People are weird.

I like them.

Thank you.

Just admit it. This looks really good on her.

She looks really nice.

hard to fuck someone in a diaper. obviously you've never been close enough to a vagina to understand that concept or you wouldn't have this weird fetish.

WOW really? i thought you were just supposed to kiss and a baby was made.

"I wish I knew how to quit you"

lmao, BTFO
Vanillafagets on suicide watch

Sometimes I have dreams where I'm wearing diapers and pooping, and I tell the people around me that I'm pooping myself.

good for you?

they made me question my need to bring children to this world

*Ability

We like them of course

i didnt know real people were into this. ive never been much of a scat man myself.

nein, I'm out

You don't have to be into scat to have this fetish.

this. in fact most people aren't. Even rarer in females than males tho.

love them myself. might get padded up. I have some pampers, an endless supply of not very exciting tena and a pack of slightly more exciting m4's. And a ton of boosters. Haven't had cute puffy abdl ones in ages though

best fetish

its paedophilia or coprophilia, user. your choice.

My girlfriend is into this

>liking adult women
>paedophilia

I think girls look cute in cat ears. Doesn't mean I want to fuck my cat.

and tbh its far more commonly about pee play or humiliation when it comes to the fetish. Then theres the people who wear for comfort reasons

dotty pony :3

Requesting male

Lucky you

>its far more commonly about pee play

not making it any better. as someone who is near babies often, the thought of adults resembling them revolts me.

jesus christ sause pls

I'm not seeing your logic. An adult in a nappy is still an adult

>stop liking what I don't like

nope

its something of a hygiene issue, really. i suppose if i oppose it this much, i should be okay with the people who are into this suffering the potential consequences. RIP

Does anyone know what diaper this is?

ya pee is so deadly and I just sit in it 24/7.

Stop being triggered over something you don't understand, I'm sure you have some weird fetish that makes no sense.

I hard to keep yourself clean. Granted I don't shit myself because that's a UTI just waiting to happen. I don't think many people are sitting around in shit for hours and pee is pretty clean so that's a non issue.

really cant imagine caring this much about something I'm not into. I mean I don't "get" feet fetishists. I think that's fucking weird, but that's because I'm not into it. not because its actually that weird in the grand scheme of things

i'd be mad too if everyone thought i had mental problems

nice trips tho

if fetishes = mental problems to you (outside of stuff that actually hurts people, you know not diapers) you are just a moron, I could care less about your opinion. Whats your fetish user?

Fab sense city print

tfw too cold to find the effort to pad up. I've had the heating on all day too.. I hate this country

Hadn't heard of them, are they any good?

Do you know what diaper this is?

Or this one?

dc idyl

i don't really have any fetishes, just preferences as far as appearances, but they always change.

but for real, if sitting in a pissy diaper is normal to you than i want to know what you think qualifies for mental problems.

Thank you!

No idea. Never tried them. And yes that's DC idyl. My preference would be the new tykables. I think they may just be best diaper out there now.

I have the tykables overnights and hate them. I have two packages un opened.

Those are bare bums diapers

Are they the newer ones they just came out with about a month ago?

I'M THE SCAT MAN

No, older. Had them over a year now. They are thin, don't absorb well and are on the small side.

Its not, you are just being an obtuse moron. If you think diapers are bad at all you are sheltered.

I did like their older overnights but they had a lot of problems. I hear rearz are really good but have yet to try them. I'd say my top favorites are Abu space/simple and new tykables.

I think they're pretty cool.

I would definitely suggest trying their new ones. Holy shit it's like night and day. Probably as thick as the Abu space and I honestly think they absorb more.

everyone has at least one fetish

Do you know if the cuddlz diapers are any good?

Abu and Bambinos are my top. Abenas are really good too for a plain diaper.

I do see that tykables has a lot more than just diapers now. Wish their shoes were available in wides

I don't think so, but I haven't used them myself yet.

I'll have to try some again, once I get rid of all the old ones.

It makes me think of incontinence.

>not putting a diaper on AFTER sex to catch any cum that drips out

sauce

lame and pretty gross... no joke dude thats disgusting... fuck this annd go kil yourself... Take a whole bottle of advil and jump off a bridge... it wont hurt...

newfag go yell at the pedos in the loli threads

just woke up diapered!

does anybody have these vids or something similar? I would be eternally grateful if someone could provide a download link.

diapermess.com/tiny-little-alyssa-makes-a-very-loud-and-huge-diarrhea-mess-in-her-cuddlz-has-the-cutest-reaction-to-all-her-farts/

diapermess.com/alyssa-messes-suddenly-while-coloring-giggles-as-she-farts/

diapermess.com/alyssas-huge-enema-super-loud-gassy-release/

...user said, a smug grin on his face. He then pulled down his shorts and closed the tab, taking him back to the cuck thread he had been lurking. He was home.

I would absolutely love to listen in on a conversation of some dude explain this fetish to his wife/girlfriend and then request her to dress up for it.

How in the hell do guys convince their women to do this shit?

It's actually not that bad. I feel like most people in relationships would do it if it made the other person happy