>got a job as swimming instructor for kid
>find out the owner and other instructors are kiddyfiddlers
>want to call cops
>find out the girls are actually in on it and aren't forced
>tell them I'm gonna call the cops
>the girls start crying and begging me not to
WHAT DO

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/id/42108748/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/massive-online-pedophile-ring-busted-cops/
collective-evolution.com/2017/05/09/another-giant-pedophile-ring-busted-900-arrests-300-kids-saved-corporate-media-ignores-it/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck are you waiting for to call the cops retard, don't you understand that a young girl can't know what is bad or not

Finish the storybya cunt

Tell them you will call the cops unless they include you. That way you can get prime pussy before they hit 16 and start deteriorating

yeah they already offered to let me in on the cunny, but I'm too freaked out right now

1. lies
2. joining in would make you part of a pedo ring which will one day get busted, so even if this wasn’t lies you’re an idiot for considering it

Are you actually fucking retarded? Call the cops, on the kike.

Oh wow not like we had this thread a few days ago...

Give me one source that talks about a pedo ring that got busted, I'll wait.

OP here, I'm pretty sure they've been doing this since before I was born, so little chance they'd get caught

You aren't swim user.

call the cops
or someone else will and you'll get fucked

Atleast come up with your own content you sperg

Cmon people dont be that guys :/

How old are the girls?

Regardless you should probably call the cops. Kids can't really consent (even of they want it) because they're not mature or educated enough to fully understand the consequences of the situation.

This
/thread

How is this even a question? Phone the cops retard

>How old are the girls?
6-12

On the off-chance this isn't pasta.... call the cops.

Now.

but one of the 12yos has a crush on me

Ok, yeah you ruined it.
Too obvious that you're trolling.
Nice try anyway I guess.

autism

ah , well yeah its a cop caller , 14 onwards its if theres grass on the pitch but at say 9 they think they will be in trouble thanks to a bit of brainwashing

No dont ruin their fun you asshole

nbcnews.com/id/42108748/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/massive-online-pedophile-ring-busted-cops/

collective-evolution.com/2017/05/09/another-giant-pedophile-ring-busted-900-arrests-300-kids-saved-corporate-media-ignores-it/

>what do
fucking what you retarded motherfucker
smash all that pristine puss-puss
opportunity of a lifetime nigger what the fuck are you thinking

>inb4 not good enough

Report it now... That's fucking disgusting. Why are you willingly working with these people? Dude you knowingly have information about this operation and can be charged as an accessory.

Those lolis would still reject you faggot

Got news for you O.P.
You're a faggot.

actually he said give one source
you gave two articles
2 != 1
therefore faggot