Just cleaned my shit up, feeling funky fresh

Just cleaned my shit up, feeling funky fresh

Sup Forumsattlestations thread!

Impressive speakers. Are those for the guitars or the PC or both?

the warmer colors on the left really complement the desktop. actually all the colors are pretty cool, nice job op.

The PC, just use my small combo amp under the table for jamming. They only cost my £70 for the pair and they're incredible!
Cheers, spent way too long choosing the colours of each of them haha

Never been much for RGB lighting and all that shit but looks tasteful enough. Mine is more of a workstation than a battlestation but it gets the job done.

nobody gives a fuck

thinking about doing something similar with my headphones, too many just lying around

I just had one of those accordion style towel/clothing hangers lying around, hung it from one end and it makes a perfect headphone rack.

60$ for a mousepad...

its a nice mousepad

60$ is 60$

nice mousepad is nice

not worth 60$ tho. maybe worth 10$

git gud

Jizzing all around atm

why tf is sideways

the top

nice mousepad

Which POS testing?

Put your pc under your desk and center the monitor. It looks like shit now

Think I might actually do this, been considering it for a while now. I just built it on the table and never took it off

OP here,

Need opinions, should I put the PC under the table and center the monitor?

leave it on the table and just change the setup a bit

ythe tower looks hot

If that was my set-up, yeah.

I have the money. Sorry you don't poor fag

Pretty nice. You should get a mechanical keyboard though. And 2 more side monitors

the fact that the mousepad is lightened, while the keyboard is not triggers my autism over 9000

Just 2 QB POS machines for a retailer. Incredibly easy and quick to setup and they pay well, my easiest money.

I think its more about value rather than cost.. you wouldn't spend 20 on a bottle of coke

It is mechanical and it's lit. It's a Blackwidow v2

lmao those speakers, that retarded monitor (curved meme too, LOL),are you compensating for something?
faggot.
liquid meme (enjoy your water noises atop of fan noises, and the eventual pump breaking and pipe bursting, ruining the entire setup), the retarded overpriced faggotry known as the LED maymay, and the even more retarded bottom cover over the psu. the sheer lack of vents on your case is bad enough, then you have to obstruct airflow further with that fucking cover?
i guess making heat an issue via shitty cases is how they plan to continue selling shitty cpus/gpus to retards now adays while claiming they magically improved performance (but really just used more aggressive voltage profiles which allow higher performance with less heat output) while using the same design in order to jack up the price of products further wasn't a maymay afterall, it's reality.

It's over 9000

Been working with Aloha POS for three years now. Hospitality industry. Never tried QB, what are your rates?

that fucking mouse wont last more than a year, gauranteed.

jealous much

my room is a little dark

fukin kek

fight club win

>line 6
Lol

I know man, embarrassing. Had it for a long time now. No need to swap it though, does the job

scheiss deutscher du

am so jelly of retarded purchases which a retard made
am actually jelly of the corporate shills and their marketers who managed to convinced retarded cucks like OP into wasting literally thousands of dollars on gimmicks, memes, and shit that is literally worse than something which was cheaper.

>maybe worth 10$
>$10
>for a fucking mousepad which cost less than 30 cents to manufacture AND ship
fuckoff

Well I'm not American but roughly US$150 per system for a full setup including generating an inventory and company receipt. I'll often be asked to do brief employee training and support as well which I charge roughly US$25 per hour for. However my business has a main focus on system hardware construction, maintenance, and repair. I do the POS stuff as more of a side thing for the quick money.

woran hast du denn das bemerkt?

hello fellow plastic table desk user.
they really are pretty great, lots of space for stuff.

yes

ich denke mal an der effect dose

I don't decorate and have no decorative items or lighting... Why is this?

Best work desks I've ever owned. Cheap, portable, and tons of space above and below. Love em.