How do I find out if my Tinder date is a trap?

How do I find out if my Tinder date is a trap?
I need some help guys. I've made a tinder date and she really seems interested. We have exchanged alot of snaps and I've been invited over tonight. The problem is I think she might be a trap. She is Asian and looks a lot like pic related. So how do I find out if my tinder date is a trap or not before I go?

god i love seeing idiots like you actually buy the propaganda Sup Forums produces.

There's this really effective way i found recently, that yields the awnser to any question.
Fucking ask.

"hi, are you really a man by the way?"
Sure, that will work out fine

just ask you wimp, if its a trap they should be honest about it if theyre gonna date someone. If theyre not a trap then tell her bye and go find a trap.

How do you mean? I'm trying to avoid the stuff that Sup Forums makes people like

I think you should just go on a date with him/her and if she's nice enough she would say that's a male or not. Otherwise, wait until the time you are about to have a sexual intercourse with him/her and if you find out she has a dick, then ran the fuck out politely.

What's your alternative. You go there, start making out. Start moving your hand down her pants and then ask "hi, are you a really a man by the way?".
Motherfucker you can either ask her straight up, or just find out physically.

I don't want it to be a trap and if it isn't she'll probably get really insulted. Is there no way to tell by seeing pictures? Or is there a subtle way to ask?

>that Sup Forums makes people like
Sup Forums doesnt make you like traps. Sup Forums exposes you to traps and fetishes and if you're susceptible to liking it, the constant exposure develops that interest. Ive been here almost 10 years and have never once worried about any of that shit. But i can see how people find their fetishes here. Are you just afraid of finding out you may like traps?

this

Actual good advice, thanks guys

Ask for full nudes

I've spent a lot of time on tinder and it seems to me that just about every trans person is very upfront about what they are.

Think about it from their point of view, if they aren't honest about it from the get-go they run a real risk of getting beaten or murdered, so why risk that?

Did they say in their profile or do they say so quickly during the first conversations?

Need I say more?

If she has an erection before you, you will find out.

>looks alot like pic related
What do you think I searched for user?

>Did they say in their profile or do they say so quickly during the first conversations?

Says it right in the profile.

Who care who she looks like? Show us an actual picture or fuck off.

How the fuck are we suppose to know if shes a fucking tranny based on a picture that's not even her.

What kind of shit are you taking to be this stupid. Also ONT just fucking ask?

so tell her theres some asians who turn out to be a trap and you just want to make sure she isnt one :)