The Constitution is outdated!

Seen this on /k/ couple of /k/ommandos were crying this is Sup Forums

So Sup Forums is the Constitution outdated? Should guns be regulated and taxed like cars, as this national guard and Huntsville police officer suggests?

It's not outdated. People who say so just want the govt to grab more power. More guns, less crime.

>as this national guard and Huntsville police officer suggests
no, fuck that guy. That status certainly doesn't give you extra credibility

but this guys disagrees and he is a cop and a national guardsman, surely he must be right about something.

>A mall ninja whose sole employment has been from the federal government wants to shill for bigger federal government

he has to go back

with full pension

Most cops would disagree with him

spic must of had his shit rattled on a deployment, because he's actually fucking retarded.

A nigger-spic being a hypocrite?Nothing new under the sun.People that get bullied growing up tend to be cops that end up bullying law abiding citizens.
>The nigger is trying to make a right into a privilege.
>That nigger is too inept to figure out that rights aren't privileges,and that they're called RIGHTS,not PRIVILEGES for a fucking reason.
>The dumb nog doesn't realize that his 2A RIGHT protects his 1A RIGHT,and the rest of the rights of the people.
>The Bill of Rights isn't called The Bill of Privileged Wants.

1791 is the date that the amendments known as the bill of rights came into effect not when they were written. Furthermore taxation is a infringement on freedom, that is why magazines and newspapers are tax free, a tax on guns would infringe on your right to own them. The criminals who buy their guns illegally would pay no such tax. Nigger has to blame guns because his fucking fellow niggers would have to admit that they are less civilized than whites if he didn't have muh guns argument. Niggers are not domesticated yet, they have only been out of the jungle for a few hundred years.

America is setting itself up for a shitstorm.

The ideal of everyone having unrestricted access to a gun, back when you were a white male utopia, was fine and dandy.

Now, half of your population is composed of spics and niggers now. And then there's women. Irrational subhumans. You are stupid to trust these people with a gun.

If it's outdated, there's a constitutional amendment for that

If everyone became a Zimmerman, crime would drop. He says it like it's a bad thing.

He's also fat, can't type right, and his last name is Colon

Consuming illegal substances isn't a right.
Driving is not a right.

The rest I agree with you.

But as in your country THEY HAVE THEM ANYWAY.

but he's actually a real cop, I am gonna assume in Huntsville, AL.

Gun ownership is at an all time high and gun crime has been decreasing for years now.

Kill yourself you stupid spic.

Durrrr I believe in American ideals but I don't think you should be able to smoke flowers XD

Do us all a favor and seppuku you communist faggot

True. But niggers usually get guns illegally. The only way to defend against a nigger/spic with a gun is to have one yourself.

And most states already prevent convicted criminals from owning guns.

i stopped reading when this guy said that travyon was a good boy who dindu nuffin

No, evolution will prevail, eventually

I never said anything about drugs.I used that image as an example for rights[liberties] turning into privileges that require a license.Driving used to be a right before the gov. got involved.The top of the pic is talking about driving,not drugs.Just ignore the drug licenses.

Let's assume we're talking specifically about the Bill of Rights, for the sake of simplicity. Rights are inherent, they are not something that the government grants you, but rather are something the government acknowledges. As they are inherent, they should not be something which can be outdated. This is why I'm not a huge fan of the wording of the second amendment, because it is vague in the wrong ways. What does it mean to infringe on the right to bear arms? If you regulate some weapons but not others, is the right infringed? People could still arm themselves, just not with any weapon of their choice. It would be better to have the phrasing follow the trend of other amendments, such as the fourth in its protection from unreasonable search and seizure, the fifth in its mandating of just compensation for the seizure of private property, the sixth in its guarantee of a speedy trial, and the eighth in its ban of excessive bail as well as cruel and unusual punishments. These amendments are vague, but it is a good vagueness which allows them to naturally adjust as times change. The second amendment should likewise provide a guarantee along these lines.

he fucking blocked me, heh...

what do you expect from a guy who's last name is synonymous with the large intestine?

funny enough I just now noticed that, lmmfao...