vocaroo.com/i/s0Sm0KNU7Oi0
vocaroo.com/i/s06Bp4Bvx89H
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is good?

sadboy cute vaporwave girl reportin' in

it's me sci
hello!

vocaroo.com/i/s0YfPoRtHGqy

Gotta bunch of people that got animosity towards black guys cause their dicks are bigger than them. These are guys that are jealous, cause they don't carry, they don't possess, BBC. They don't possess that GOD GENE that's involved in these black men out here.
Keep getting jealous while your wife asks for CUCK-HOLDS. While your girlfriends ask for CUCK-HOLDS and WISH that they could get FUCKED by these African warriors with these huge BBCs that could pipe them down to the point where they could FEEL each and every last spectacle of their pussies getting VIBRATED and THRUSTED until the orgasm just SPEWS out. Keep saying NIGGER, keep saying BLACK.
Come on you CUCK-HOLDS! You love it! You love this shit! I’ll be that monkey. I’ll be that monkey. Yup, with a BBC. Enjoy it. Have your woman take this dick. She’s imagining a HUGE Black Cock. Why do you think your bitches get huge dildos!?
You guys don’t possess the BBC gene. That’s why you’re upset. No BBC equals anger. You’re upset, you’re mad at these African Cocks. These Rhino Dicks. That’s why you guys like saying nigger so much. I get it.

Dad, please, i dont want to do this anymore.

you promised i wouldnt have to after my birthday

it hurt really bad

I actually have recorded this before.
I'll record it in a dumb voice. A sec.

hi boss!

can i get a "TIME TO DELIVER A PIZZA BALL!!!"

youtube.com/watch?v=GxOkeLQohC0

Do this one fam

vocaroo.com/i/s0eFlr6BJ7aA

vocaroo.com/i/s0MBM9B8N3Fd
vocaroo.com/i/s0vuJYMdxWxm
Hi chito!
vocaroo.com/i/s0FI5bZGbmA8

>vocaroo.com/i/s0eFlr6BJ7aA
thanks for voicing a fine Dalauan Sparrow rant

I will pay you to say me stuff

tell me*

thanks that was really fun

honk honk!
-sci

pastebin com/Bt8KmtJu

I'll wait.

Gib coins
Or just request shit here nigga
fiverr.com/revytwohands
You're welcome. You reminded me that I have more Eric Andre to watch

Revy! It's been a minute!

Can you do a teen-complaining-about-stuff voice? ilu bb

"They put these stupid 'living' underwear on me, and they're SO ANNOYING. They suck onto me and I can't pull 'em off! In the middle is this big, like, tongue-thing, and it licks me over and over. Ugh! My cunt is so sore and I can't stop stupid coming!"

''Haallo liebe leute''

Henlo there, would love to hear this one from you.

”Why are we still here… Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg, and my arm… and even my fingers… The body I’ve lost… and the comrades I’ve lost… It won’t stop hurting, like they’re all still there… You feel it too, don’t you?

his show is the filthy frank of TV i love it!

how about just general screams, muffled screams, moans and pleading as though you were being raped by someone named chris? im talking pleading for your life too, maybe ended with the sounds youd make while being stabbed to death/having your throat ripped out?

ХУЙ

dude this is weird lol
i mean i get why people like it i guess
but what the heck haha

This kinda will happen

I love you user, i love you so much and i will always be with you.

just

This is a fucking video, to some fat FUCK on youtube named Boogie 29 88. Now, I'm tired of this FAT FUCK popping up in all my search engineS when I'm looking for a FUCKING workout video. I don't give a FUCK about the aftermath from any of you Boogie fans that feel sorry for this greasy FUCK.

I'm a stupid nigger

vocaroo.com/i/s0KnzqLvOPIc

Oops wrong recording

When I was in school I used to have an IQ of 15. My classmates used to harass me for not being that smart. But since 2013, my life has changed. My IQ is now 195 and it increases by 5 every time I sit down on Saturday nights to watch this one show. It is called Rick and Morty. Because of that, I get all the girls and people are always comparing me to Albert Einstein, some even say that I am the cure for cancer. When the government found out that I watch Rick and Morty, they showed up to my residence and took me to a secret facility to take an exam. The exam was about explaining all the jokes in Rick and Morty and I had to answer each question in all currently spoken languages. Since I watched Rick and Morty, I didn't have any problems and I completed it in 30 minutes. The next day, I got to see the results and I passed the exam with a score of 100%. They gave me the title "Smartest Man in Existence". Guess I am out of this world.

vocaroo.com/i/s0A37aNmXI7W
vocaroo.com/i/s0LjVcLnLADg

''Zigeuner sind das beste was jemals geschaffen wurde.''

i cummed

I need a second to compose myself

Hey, it's Revyfag. It's been a while, how've you been?

vocaroo.com/i/s19DiZHYan8U

That is a good way to put it
I like Eric Andre more though
vocaroo.com/i/s1H4I9wVB5MT

youtube.com/watch?v=e_DqV1xdf-Y

this

can i get a comforting
"its gonna be okay, hang on"?

Hahahaha that's really funny, you have a cute voice

vocaroo.com/i/s14lPgXKyabX

vocaroo.com/i/s1ALOTcBF9xq
Fight reality user

Say, "GET DOWN MOTHERFUCKERS, THIS IS A ROBBERY!" with your rudest voice

vocaroo.com/i/s1iWzhpS0lk0

Can you do the Rick and Morty Copypasta?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

Sweet, this will be fun.

vocaroo.com/i/s1GvGtu8ufpX
vocaroo.com/i/s14y8jC1x6v3

Hello am 48 year man from somalia. Sorry for my bed england. I selled my wife for internet connection for play "conter strik" and i want to become the goodest player like you I play with 400 ping on brazil and i am global elite 2. Hello am 48 year man from somalia. Sorry for my bed england. I selled my wife for internet connection for play "conter strik" and i want to become the goodest player like you I play with 400 ping on brazil and i am global elite 2.

MY DUDE! Thanks :>

Can you do this one in a soft, domme-y voice:

"There we go, breathe it all in. Let it seep into that defenseless little brain of yours.

Aww... you hate it so much but you're addicted, aren't you? You don't even care, it feels good. That's it, take some more."

Hey look buddy, I'm an engineer. That means I solve problems, not problems like "What is beauty?" Because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. I solve practical problems, for instance: how am I going to stop some mean mother Hubbard from tearing me a structurally superfluous be-hind? The answer, use a gun, and if that don't work... Use more gun.

vocaroo.com/i/s1OC4h8ZD3ym

roll

checked

Good shit.

You FAT fucking disgusting ASS smelling. BLOB. Cheese drinkig. Crisco bathing. LARD gargling. CALORIE THIEVING. (move close to the mic) Cabbage patch face having (back to normal distance). Dr Robotnick looking. Wingstop eating. Mcdonalds gorging. T Rex arm having. Non vegetable eating. Cook with a George Foreman grill just to drink out the drip tray. WIDE LOAD. Hungry hungry hippo. PLANET. Pretending to have fucking a thyroid problem. Whale slash free willy. Part bus, Yokozuna. Flubber. (try audible fill cheeks with air, pause for a seccond then exhale audibly) Kirby. Salad dodger. Chair crusher. Butter ball. Go to Subway but put everything on it. Michelin man. Happy because Hostest is back in business motherfucker.

vocaroo.com/i/s1Fb3v9SbaOs

Do you wanna call? Femanon here with discord, I'd be happy to comfort you and help you through whatever's going on. I'd record a vocaroo for you too, but I'm not OP and mobile doesn't support vocaroo sadly.

Can you say "I love you and I miss you" please

vocaroo.com/i/s1kqs8INAL7o

moan or somthing

"hola amigos como estan, me gustan mucho la destrucción masiva"

I am also offering my discord to you in hopes of cheering all the sad anons here looking for a voice of comfort

Please record queefs, it's my fetish. Wet pussy sounds are good too

Praying on the weak aren't you

vocaroo.com/i/s1QRwLYpbVr8
¿

say this op, i rolled dubs

Rev I missed you. How's are your boobs?

See

How about some Gurren Lagann quotes? Any of the following, dealer's choice:

"Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!"

"We evolve, beyond the person that we were a minute before. Little by little, we advance with each turn. That's how a drill works! "

"Goodbye, Father. I will face tomorrow."

"So this is the power of the spiral... Not bad, not bad at all..."

"Later... Buddy..."

cat hat, in french, chat chapeau. In spanish, el gato in a sombrero. he's a cat in a hat, he's a chat in a chapeau, he's also is a gato in a sombrero.

J...joe-chkoe!!! Don't pull out!!!

vocaroo.com/i/s1vRfTYvoFTY

vocaroo.com/i/s1JPPLLDxFv4

>"praying"

"Are you listening? Okay. Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha', I hurt people. I'm a force of nature. If you were from where I was from, you'd be fucking dead."

Thanks, but I just find shit like that cute.

Put your discord down

Also, your cat is adorable.

More pervy memes

"I visited her at school. You should have seen her: sweating profusely, fidgeting...

She pulled me aside without hesitation, begging for me to let her off. She ripped open my blouse and got on her knees and fucking dove in without me saying a word. Appetite can make you a ravenous eater...

You should have seen her, looking up at me with her lips glistening, just saying 'please let me come' again and again. Like I owed her a favor for eating me out. The look on her face when I said 'no'…"

Say, "Let me tell you about the jews."

I can do a pretty mean italian mobster voice, gimme something to say.

vocaroo.com/i/s1lvcCmGTcaj

Okie dokie! PBandSkellie#3415

Oh goodness, I wish he was my cat. It's just a cute kitty I found!

Ah, well I'm glad to hear you don't need the help! Sounds like you're already doing well (:

Rolling for "Hello faggot."

That's all I want to hear, wud be pretti lmao tbh fam dank.

you sound p cute tbh

>daddy pleeeeease...

vocaroo.com/i/s1K95jvwHLDe

"A major thing that turns me off JRPGs, and a lot of games in general, is when I don't feel that I, as a player, am contributing anything to the story. All I ever seem to do is wheel the characters from one whingy boring dialogue to the next. Events are driven by their actions, not mine. All I am is a little angry id who takes over for the combat, spending the rest of the time jumping up and down in the back of the main character's mind yanking on nerve endings, trying to make him stop acting like a pillock."

Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang (Gucci gang)
Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang (Gucci gang)
Spend three racks on a new chain (yuh)
My bitch love do cocaine, ooh (ooh)
I fuck a bitch, I forgot her name (brr, yuh)
I can't buy a bitch no wedding ring (ooh)
Rather go and buy Balmains (brr)
Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang (Gucci gang)
Spend three racks on a new chain (huh?)
My bih love do cocaine, ooh (brr)
I fuck a bitch, I forgot her name, yuh (yuh, yuh)
I can't buy no bitch no wedding ring, ooh (nope)
Rather go and buy Balmains, ayy (brr)

Lol please say this Op I've been searching for Vocaroo threads for DAYSSSSSS Just to hear people say crazy shit

vocaroo.com/i/s025diD0zudV

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

It was quite the feat, yet I managed to fap to all three.

I hear you fucking your wife upstairs. It gets me so wet. I'v been rubbing my pussy all day, just wishing I could take her place. I'm about to cum!

roll

vocaroo.com/i/s0Sm0KNU7Oi0

''U...um.....Joe Coe??? I...i've seen you jacking off before...''

(iswearitisnotfapmaterialimjustprankingafriend)

vocaroo.com/i/s06Bp4Bvx89H