Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sSYTpbLtaVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AND WE DON'T EVEN CARE
AS RESTLESS AS WE ARE

I FEEEEEAAAAAAAR
THAT I'M ORDINARY
JUST LIKE EVERYONE

Saying you "don't get the appeal" of something is such a retarded statement, to not like the ideas and execution of x is one thing, but to claim that "the angle by which others would enjoy x is lost on me" is willful ignorance.

You had to be there.

God damnit I miss the 90's. I miss them so fucking hard sometimes.

nostalgia as fuck

hey, it's my desktop background!

Tonight, Tonight
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Cupid de Locke
Galapagos
Porcelina of the Vast Oceans
Take Me Down
Thru the Eyes of Ruby
We Only Come out at Night
Farewell and Goodnight

There, now you have a listenable single LP.

and my windows 10 mail

hey, nobody cares!

you care, apparently.

Why did Billy fuck up the track listing for the CD version?

This so hard. The original LP track listing is the only way to take the entire thing

>no Zero

We Only Come out at Night sucks tho

You tried to sound intellectual with out saying anything at all.

Better question: why did they keep that track listing for the 20th anniversary release? The "vinyl release track listing is the real track listing" has been a meme since it was released in 1995.

Tonight, Tonight
Here Is No Why
Zero
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Galapagos
Take me Down
Bodies
Thirty-Three
Thru the Eyes of a Ruby
By Starlight

whoever questions is a slaphead

it's
Galapogos
not "Galapagos"

>not listening to the entire 2 hour LP
Gross.

The full two hour experience is what makes MCIS so amazing. Catharsis upon catharsis, wildly changing moods while still feeling coherent, and the release into the original opening theme as the album closes is what makes it such an amazing listening experience.

pleb opinion

>Not opening with Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness and closing with Farewell and Goodnight
Shit LP

you cared enough to give him a (You) you fucking stupid faggot

It's a solid album. That's the appeal to me at least, good guitars, good drumming, lyrics are great. 28 tracks too, with little to no filler.

You two need more love in your life.

95% of Sup Forums is now dedicated to kpop, stop by and say hello to your new overlords KPOP GENERAL, #1 thread on Sup Forums, #1 actual music discussion on Sup Forums, #1 true art and true music fan thread.

>cutting Stumbleine

>lost album of the year (1997) to Celine Dion
what a ripoff

Though they're good opening and closing songs, we are trying to cut it to one album here and wanted the bare essentials

it's all essential except for porcelina, where boys fear to tread, tales of a scorched earth and XYU

Lily (one and Only) and We Only Come Out At Night, as well as the ones you mentioned are pretty shit. The back end of Disk 2 after Stumbleine is a nosedive.

First album I ever bought incidentally.

I think those ones are cute and add to the album's character
they're not really great though

I love Smashing Pumpkins but it pisses me off how they always have that one or two song bullshit on each album

This is interesting and I do care.

which one on SD?

Muzzle

youtube.com/watch?v=sSYTpbLtaVo
anyone cry a little bit when this happened?

Depends. Does crying from your penis count?

28 great songs.

saved, thanks