Can pol explain this to me?

Can pol explain this to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3355356/Camille-Paglia-calls-Taylor-Swift-Nazi-Barbie-says-model-girl-squad-performance-prop-promotes-elitism.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the mainstream media can't into humour and takes everything online super serious as usual

They fall for the memes.

Why is this a meme though?

idiots who believe themselves to be supreme beings of entitlement, they want authority and control of all things.

They see themselves are elite and look to cast fear and the idea that they are all knowing, but really they are simply idiots who have a severe inferiority complex.

It makes me smile that a pop star who produces carefully calculated bland music for the masses has been embraced by neo nazis and I hope they have pictures of her at their rallies and scream white power at Tay tay

Are we talking about Taylor "kick a spic in the dick" Swift?

Tay tays vagina is the key hole for cultural enrichment.

>TYT
>MSM

No. Tay Tay is for Americans only, cunt

/thread

i want to have children with tay tay

>see Sup Forums

>blonde hair
>blue eyes

any other questions?

why is the media surprised to hear that a blonde blue-eyed celebrity is liked by neo-nazis?

white people are evil and need to be hanged, goy

It started in response to this:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3355356/Camille-Paglia-calls-Taylor-Swift-Nazi-Barbie-says-model-girl-squad-performance-prop-promotes-elitism.html

meme magic.

she posted her memoirs here, but you can only read them if you pay for the gold package, which is why none of you understand. .

fpbp

This

dumb shit liberal don't know what a meme is or they don't care and just want something to get worked up about.

>the young turds has found a new source for their shitty click bait

RARE FLAG

my suburb is more populated then your entire country.

Cenk and TYT are just really new.

>subscribed to a liberal media news outlet
Yeah not worth talking to sub humans

She's the illegitimate daughter of the Montana Merchant Mangler.