Hey, america. Would you mind keeping your autism to yourself?

Hey, america. Would you mind keeping your autism to yourself?
We don't need shit like this spreading to other countries, you need to either censor or delete these people.

So, thank you america for
gender fluid
bronies
fidget spinners
literally everything on tumblr
anyone care to continue the list?

It's okay it won't spread to euroland because it's run by Muslims now and if anyone tries this, they'll just be thrown off the nearest building.

America is the land of freedom. If you don't like, prepare to take our massive military cock up your anus.

MLP is canadian, and bronies are already a thing of the past anyway. Fidget spinners are as well, they were a two month long fad among young children.

>Jobless idiot rants about non-issues while ignoring his real problems

It always shows that people have way too much time, when whining about unimportant shit.

not really all that dead

but yea fidget spinners were in then out once the normies realized how autistic they are.

>land of freedom
yeah k your government is cornering you like a kid that can't hit a bong
your liberals are probably being manipulated into acting the way they are to turn public scrutiny against them first, the good freedoms your country offers will follow theirs

>MLP is canadian
and what? watch any brony cringe compilation, 99% of the content is of americans.

the mindbending levels of autism america is radiating out onto the rest of the world is a cause for concern.
>non-issues
man i probably make your daily wage in an hour or two

>gender fluid
But the Ruby Rose vid is hot. I’d fuck her no matter what gender she was feeling

>yeah k your government is cornering you like a kid that can't hit a bong
What is this even supposed to mean?
>cause for concern
Try to do something about it faggot. Oh right, you can't.

>Try to do something about it faggot
that's right, observant, aren't you.
yeah beyond posting inane threads such as this; requesting america/ns to censor their autism from the rest of the world, not much i really can do.

look i get it, something amendment, freedom of speech etc. whatever. but the rest of the world doesn't need to be exposed to american's freedom of speech

>the rest of the world doesn't need to be exposed to american's freedom of speech
That's your problem, not ours. Try censoring it on your end.

>right-winger admitting to wanting censorship
>after years of whining about free speech for all platforms
come on now that's waffle

it's just like the queerosexuals seen?
i don't care if you're a degenerate, just keep it in your bedroom, i don't want my kids seeing that.
america is basically like a faggot's bedroom, cept instead of fucking in the bedroom they're out in the street shitting into eachother's various orifices and it's being televised throughout the world and now there's shit everywhere

no by all means, have your freedom of speech in your country, but please censor at least the most retarded parts from the rest of the world, the autism is spreading like cancer

European here.
Despite what this demented states, everything is safe and sound around here. Only Paris and some Swedish towns are clustered with muslim.

It's pretty much obvious, as I politely come here with my almost-broken english (not my mother tongue, I apologize) that the mass comunicator FOX, which I enjoy sometimes with cable TV and such, has managed to make you believe something which is completely false.

I don't claim we don't have some degrees of brainwashing here in the EU, but as a non-racist human being I ensure you the only way to look up at the truth with your own eyes is attempting to travel, or if you can't/don't want you could just search for alternative sources.

The quality of life basically floats around the same level since early 2k, with a downpeak in 2008 due to the global crisis, which is in a regression state.

In a trollish typical Sup Forums way this OP, which is always a faggot for attention seeking, came here to brag we don't have SJW related obsessions. That's pretty much true, but it does not mean we don't have any other issue at hand.

I believe the US will come out from the stasis Trump created and will continue to be the main ally of the western world from every point of wiew like it has always been.
All the baits you will find on this forum are coming from deranged persons, mostly coming from /pol, who influenced the events imposing the alt-right as the cliche to follow if you wanna be cool.

Most intelligent people around here knows that this OP, american OPs who open threads about muslim rampaging the streets of EU while we're doing pretty much ok, ylyl, cock rate and all transgender mumble jumble spreading on this forum nowadays makes every oldfag sick about this place.

Sage these threads. Click on "Options", then type "Sage", and you will not bump them. Because they don't deserve it.

Kindly regards, Sup Forumsros.

>i don't want my kids seeing that.
Then keep your kids inside. We're going to do what we want, when we want, how we want, and we don't give a fuck if you don't like it.

censor it yourself if you want to be 1980's communist china go for it. Just uproot your cable lines ban all satellite receivers and go back to shortwave tv and communications. Have the governemnt screen and blacklist all imported movies, music and print media. You're part of the big shitty world now we all are just gotta learn to live with it. It's the price we pay for technology.

That will not last for long, you'll probably kys soon, like most of you freakshows do when you realize what complete utter failures you are.

oh god triggered sjws incoming boi

>implying
You keep telling yourself that while the U.S. continues to have a higher GDP than all of the EU combined.

you completely changed argument, but I'll have you know that life is not measurable in GDP, something you contribute to improve very poorly I believe.

The truly important ratio is happiness of the people and quality of life.
And as an american, you can only dream to live like we live.

Keep being mad.

>m-my muslimz incoming

if only it were that simple.
look man, all countries have degenerates,
i could even say every human alive is at least a little degenerate, but see most of us keep it to ourselves. america/ns have no discretion.

You Eurocucks always tend to forget that Cultural Marxism originated in Germany.

if your ideology is not strong enough to withstand the times you need to make a new one. Your people are not being brain washed their being won over. Provide a better alternative or you deserve to fall out of favor. World don't stop turning no matter how hard you want it to.

>you completely changed argument
What argument? I said you can't stop us, which you can't, and then you said I'd probably kill myself. There's no argument there.
>something you contribute to improve very poorly I believe
You can believe it all you like, it doesn't make it true.
>quality of life
The U.S. is in the top 20, ahead of many European nations.
>And as an american, you can only dream to live like we live.
I've been to Europe. I wasn't very impressed.
>keep being mad
Says the guy who made this thread because he's mad. Ayy lmao.

That's what I keep saying. Sage goes in all fields desu

englishmen are a minority in london
are you retarded?

>Your people are not being brain washed they're being won over. Provide a better alternative or you deserve to fall out of favor

you're right. i mean i try to just kind of go with it and enjoy watching the world just straight up fucking burn all around me, i try to just laugh it off but sometimes all the faggotry just kinda gets to me then i look for the source of whatever particular form of faggotry has me peeved and well, a good 90% of the time it's america

London is not EU any longer.
We do not care about them.
So full of rudy-poos.