Post Hormone Tits

Post Hormone Tits

>Post Hormone Tits

OOGAH IT'S ANOTHER FAGGOT CANCER SPAM POST

I'd love to suck on those tits. And then you can suck my dick.

It is that or a sneaky CP request.

no, i just love men who grow hormone tits

CP is pretty great though.

Yum

lmao, that's me

never seen my pics reposted

Damn if those hormones aint working wonderfully. Any more pics?

again with a timestamp or you're bullshitting us. Write the name dan

Well then lets see some more hormone tits!

yes i think so

Op here, you look amazing

They used to be bigger way back when I started like 3-4 years ago. I don't have my phone anymore, and all my old pics were saved on there.

I'm just a random trap on the internet, why do you care? I'm not claiming to be Mussolini.

Are you still on HRT? Do they shrink if you do it too long?
And ignore the timestamp whiners, who gives a shit if they believe you or not haha

Have you ever regretted it? I want to, but don't want to regret it myself

Big blunt manhands.

Can't hormone those fucking shovels away, can ya, queermo?

There is one cure; Yes, its kys

Jesus Christ, kill it with fire.

I've been on HRT for almost 5 years. I'm not sure, my best theory is that I was a truck unloader at the time and very fit and it was small pec muscles pushing them out but they never felt hard, always soft and boobish. They have grown and shrunk a lot over the years and since they're relatively small it's easy to notice. If I had Ds or something you'd never be able to tell.

Becuase you're fucking hot and i want to see more.

I regret it all the time but I'm a transsexual. I just regret that I have to be this way. As far as having boobs, I would def consider not doing it because they never go away fully even once you stop hormones. Assuming you're also not just a tranny in denial. After a few years, esp if you gain a little weight your body becomes very womanly. I was 125lbs when I started and I'm 150 now and since I gained that weight I went from trap to female looking for sure. Girly or even womanly boys are the apex of the male sex but I'm just a mentally ill denizen of the internet, I don't imagine many 'normal' people would agree.

heeey, I saved your pic in an old thread.
Still one of my favourites

Damn, sucks to hear you regret it sometimes. Out of curiosity, how do they feel? Are they identical to a females breasts? I'm only smol (112lb and 5'5") so I feel like the only way to be even remotely attractive is to go full trap mode but have too much of a masculine face to do so. Any tips?

>Any tips?
kys

It's just tranny life.

I've actually never touched a cis girl's boob before, I never denied I liked guys even from a young age but every tells me it feels identical. It takes about 18 months for them to stop being lumpy but after that they're normal. I have get breast exams and everything to make sure I don't get the cancer.

Hey thanks

weak

It never even occurred to me that you might have to get breast exams, that's really weird but interesting at the same time.

oh tips, if you don't want to be a girl for real don't bother, I'd say. If you want to just trap for sex just don't look in a mirror, lmao. I mean is you like guys don't even sweat it, gays usually very picky as long as you're not an annoying cunt and even then you can probably find someone to love you forever. Dudes are so much better than women.

It's really something, the first one I had done was just a few days before or after my one year on HRT and I wasn't even full time yet. I was at the Drs in boy's clothes. My doc was this awesome northern European lady, she made everything super comfortable.

Fucking christ my sides
Why rush to die when i can laugh at this

yw.

Nao post dick so that I might fap accordingly.

These are really hot moar!!

So girls generally have more sensitive nipples than dudes. Do hormone tits feel more sensitive than man tits?

I think guys should still get examined too. Breast cancer isn't female exclusive.

Full depends on the person. Mine feel like nothing but my two ex's eye's rolled back in their heads from boob stuff.

Generally, men don't have high enough estrogen to trigger growth of a defective boob cell, it's always way easier to tell if you have something that's not supposed to be there on a flat chest, too. But I guess it wont kill you if you're sweating it.

wow.

How to trap and how not to trap in one photo.

Would suk both them dicks, though.

whos the one on the left?

Girl on the right is obv early on. I saved the set because of her, actually.

Interesting. I'm not sure how she'd ever be passable. Looks VERY mannish to me.

moar

I don't think so at all. I think she's very cute and will do fine.

It just reminds me so much of my early transition. I had a super hot super passable trans gf and even though I didn't pass I was just so happy to be alive and finally doing what i wanted. The future was so bright and I felt like literally anything was possible. It's probably my own bias but I feel like I can see it in her eyes.

Mine

Last pic is fully clothed. Took me forever to find these pics, I found one in the trap thread and I knew there had to be more. I found the rest on twitter or something. To my knowledge it's only 4 pics of these two.

Would nibble.

starting off with the ugly boy i see

Is this you too? Someone was posting a bunch of pics the other day

I want to kill fags like you

He's got a nice bod though. The boy hair and boyish face really ruins the illusion though. He could probably pass with some effort

Opal776
best trap

Here's one more I have of them. There's probably more out there

Dan has the biggest pumpkin farm.

Why am I not there as well?
Fate is cruel.

omg Moar please. So fucking hot.

Ain't no titty like a hormone titty

Fuck...I though it said "HERMIONE tits" and got all excited.

MORE HORMONE TITS CAW AND BOIPUSSY CAW CAW

Haven't seen that one yet

Amazing, would import you to germany and keep you as my housewife.

post BIG MALE TITS

How big are we talkin

moar

only other one as far as I know

this for example
as much as possible. And it's better to have a natural breast. A man should not strive to become a woman. Women are disgusting mentally.

Impressive size

INCREDIBLE.

I would have sex with this person so long as they didn't moan in a man-voice during

You're pretty hot there

you, an american, should know the person in the photo better than me, because this is your man, from the west.

>you're
nah

There are vids of her, she has a pretty tranny-sounding voice. My ears ain't gonna kill my boner though

For real?

This one has some fat hormone titties. It's a shame all the pics are so blurry

Wow, more in better quality!

Woah, is this a trap. She’s fuckin hot

More?

Would breed.

This angle makes it look weird. Another angle?

Moooooaaarrrr

Lots, look up shiri/shiritrap

ty!

lil-uni on tumblr

Uuuuu. So nice.

need more of this

yeeeeeaahhhhhhhhImGonnaNeedMore

only other one I have, don't know who

this is absolute degeneracy of the highest magnitude

I've got a few more. Like I said, they're all grainy pics

Hell yes. More?