What the fuck to do, am I becoming a pedo? 14 is legal in my country but it is akward as fuck

what the fuck to do, am I becoming a pedo? 14 is legal in my country but it is akward as fuck

>be me 26
>good at maths
>moms friend asks me to tutor her daughter
>ok why not
>she is a wonderful 15 year old brunette who really looks like 18
>we have so fun every single time during lessons she is a good student
>on friday we hanged out together all the day
>today she tolds me she has feelings for me
>maybe I feel the same

what the fuck to do. she is really great, and she is legal here, but it would be so fucking weird being with a 15 year old, I am like even disgusted by myself

It's pretty normal to be attracted to 15 year olds, especially these days. what's not normal is acting on it. dudes who seek out younger girls are usually lacking somewhere. You shouldn't want to have anything to do with her because if the whole lack of maturity thing. . They may be starting to look like women but they shouldn't be in adult situations. You're also in a position of power which makes things more dodgy. I'd steer clear personally

15 is ripe and fertile.
She is releasing sexual pheromones.

Go for it

We are seeing each other (monday - friday) since september every single day. We started to hang out on fridays after the lesson more. She is like an adult she has opinion about everything.

I don't know fuck this shit, you say go for it, first user says no

There is no reason not to. She has adult feelings and from your assessment shes old enough to know what feelings are

Maybe you are right. I feel like a teenager again with butterflies in my stomach damn...

I don't know what will happen tomorrow. anyway, thanks user

MODS

Do it, I would, 14 is legal here as well

You're a fag.
It's illegal as fuck in California to fuck a 17yo, but every other 14yo here fucking a dude in his 30s. Celebs made it normal to do i guess.

which country do you live in, OP? Out of curiosity

>she tolds me she has feelings for me

If those feelings are more than sexual then don't get involved with her.That shit is for autistic immature virgin manchild.
But If a quick fuck is all she wants then go for it.

Where are you from OP? Also, being attracted to 15 y.o. isn't pedophilia.

you ask if you should have sex with a teenager when it is legal and she wants it?

you ask this in a place where most of us either havent had any and are 25+ and/or missed all the teen sex while playing world of warcraft or some other shit

do it, fagget

15 is the age when females are at their physical peak. I would be ALL over it as long as it was legal.

go for it man. just be respectful and set boundaries for yourself and her until you are both ready

>15yo girl says she's into you
>you might be into her
>it's legal
I don't see the problem.

I thought the thread is dead lol

fuck off retard

maybe...fuuck

why am I a fag

hungary

today after the lesson we went to the town, had some hot chocolate (I hate cofee) and we were talking we had a great time. When she had to go, she told me she feels so great around with me, she is always thinking about me, and she doesn't want to freak me out be she would like to get more from this relationship. I told her I need to think.

Because I am so fucking afraid how would that look like. We are living in a relatively small city, everyone would be talking like "there is user holding hands with that little girl, at his 26 years of age, he is a pedo dating teenagers"

inb4 the liliad, is her name lily?

no

If they were legal in my country I'd be hanging out outside schools all the time. Go for OP

How do her parents feel about you hanging out with her beyond tutoring? If they are all for it then they are giving you the green light to take things to the next level. If they are uncomfortable with it but allow her to go so she doesn't get upset then you need to just keep things the way they are and hope she finds a boyfriend her own age soon.. Or stop seeing her all together.

I don't really know, they didn't say anything to me. She usually comes to my place. They are family friends, her parents spent a lot of time with us. I even held her as a baby when I was 11.

This. But it wasnt warcraft.

We need a pic of her ...something decent so it wont go 404

rarely is Sup Forums that insightful and mature

So they don't know you guys go out on the town together? I think you need to have a lesson at her parents place and see if she acts the same way when they're around.

Why dont you wait until she grows up.
Set boundaries and then when all is set up ride the horse not now.You are welcomed

Imagine how tight
M
A
G
I
N
E

Which grade is she in at school?

tbh most people here are living bicuriously thru you
if anything let go of the fact that shes 15 and just dont think about it and if you guys still have fun with each other, then hey why not ask her on a date

no way. some fag would backtrace it and I would be dun goofed

They surely know, I don't think she would lie to them. I guess they don't care.

a-user pls

I was so positive about this after the replies from others, now you put me buck fuck

she started high school this year

this

You know what they say, "if she's old enough to pee, she's old enough for me"

But seriously if you both like each other and have fun together then do it. She's going to dump you when she gets older anyway so might as well enjoy your time with her, and if you care about her you won't hurt her like some teenage little shit she might meet at school.

Okay guys.

Thank you for your replies. I will decide tomorrow what will happen. If you are intrested I can make a thread around tomorrow this time.

15 is legal in a lot of the world. i'd say go for it. the anons who say don't never had the chance to be a young girls first anyways

>14
>legal
what country is that?

Post results tomorrow OP

Tell her parents you taught her everything you could, stop tutoring her, and only then make any moves.
Don't mix your roles, if you gonna fuck around with her at least make it easier for her to control the situation.
One day looking back she will realize how things were if you tried to manipulate her. Also your parents' friendship will be the most awkard of all, ha ha

Dude, you just got the feels from being with her so long. Take it slow, so a few weeks without her. If she stays in your mind, think about it, then decide if you want to wait.
You are both emotionally unstable.
You can choose the gentlemanly way, and wait till she is 18, or you can go on.

nibba go to the middle east. Syria it's 9 and Yemen there are no laws

Germany for example

what country do you live in

You a creeper if ya don't wait till 18.

Chile for example.
Girls already crave sex when they are 15 I guarantee

OP do you really have that few options that at 26 you need to think about getting with 15 year olds.

That's more of the problem you need to solve. If you had options this wouldn't be happening.

Only Americans wait that much

>15
>pedo
pick one
also just mcfuckin smash the hell out of that pristine puss-puss before you miss the opportunity and are left sad, alone, without 10/10 puss-puss

I just tell you because if you not sure even 15 is legal wherever u live at,we both know you are in troubles anyway.
Wait until she gets more mature not too much but do it before some cranky douche bag fucks her at her high school or so?.Timing my friend all its about timing.Not too soon not too late.
This way she will hook up on you asf and you will have the sex of your life.

>hanged out
i hope you hanged yourself soon.

A 15 y/o would be my first option any time

>and she is legal here
then what the fuck are you waiting for?

op u r getting urself into a really sticky situation. you are 11 years older - which is not too uncommon in america where i am, but only for people where the chick is like 23 and the dude is 33. You are a superior, basically a teacher, and that is also a very sticky situation. If you start to have sex with a 15 year old who is under your tutelage. I don't know which country you're in so maybe its different there. 15 year olds are old enough to make decisions. most people are just as stupid when they're 40 as when they're 15 anyways

At 15, things look better than they seem. She's not going to fuck you right now anyway. She's a virgin and her pussy would hurt. You can have romantic feeling towards her, the same 11yos have towards each other, but that doesn't mean 11yos really fuck, despite wanting to.

To be a real pedo, you'd have to fuck her despite her pussy hurting. Until you fuck her, you're not a real pedo, just an immature idiot.

But when she's 16-17, you can fuck her. The law says you can't, but the law is meant to protect 16-17yos from really manipulative mature assholes as well as from rich people attempting to buy wives from desperate retarded parents.

So, to surmise, you can't fuck her anyway right now, you're not as dangerous as you think you are, so what the fuck are you doing here sage sage sage sage sage sage

Look up molly omalia. If you wouldn't fuck that legally you are a faggot

fist her or fist urself, your choice

>oldfags give youngfags advice based on mistakes / past experiences

General life tips

Preach

fuck it didn't create a thread like i wanted

>looks 18
>am i becoming a pedo

well i think you already answered that question. I can't tell you how often i hear dudes say they like 16 year olds bodies and they think they're a fucked up pedo for it. Girls with developed tits and huge juicy asses who drive cars are not "children"

>But when she's 16-17, you can fuck her. The law says you can't
>law says you can't
I don't know where you fucking live but that age is literally legal in 99% of the world

>option A: a stunning 15 year old
>option B: an out-fucked smelly roastbeef aged 26 3 abortions later
gee, I wonder which one to pick

>15
>pedo
Are you retarded?

Go for it dude, just be careful because shes so young she may not be ready for the type of relationship you want. Take it slow.

Everything you said is just wrong.

user, ezt sajnos jelentenem kell a jobbik elnökének!

Where I live, the law is 18 by default, and there's only Romeo and Juliet laws for teens like 16 to 18 or some shit but only if you are less than 2 years apart.

i just texted the authorities and gave them a link to this thread, expect a knock on your door soon

>>living bicuriously through you...
It's "living VICARIOUSLY."

I always use the age divided by 2 plus 7 rule
You are 26
26/2 + 7 = 20
20 years is the youngest you can date

Only if you are a faggot

Pedophilia is attraction to prepubescent people (children); ephebephilia and hebephilia are normal, as countless studies have demonstrated (although it's obvious from human nature). It's only a bizarre phenomenon of recent Western history that teens are considered “minors” and that attraction to them is tabooed.

Kill yourself

those terms are loads of horseshit. we evolved to be attracted to sexually mature people regardless of their age. "ephebephillia" or whatever you want to call it is just being attracted to people that look sexually mature. If you are attracted to 11 year olds, that is when you start to get into strange territory.

fuck her, save regrets for post cum depression

fuck her, be a man faggot

Not really horseshit
Humans, like any other animals, have the basic instinct to reproduce, and so they seek fertile partners
The most fertile animals are the youngest
Teens are both the youngest possible plus are full of hormones that attract potential sexual partners

Yes you are, and what sick fucking country has a legal age of 15?

You must fuck her OP. If you really care about her you owe it t her that she will lose her virinity with a normal man not with a faggot edgy teenager.

kill your immediate family and kill yourself while you fuck your neighbors dog

this

also, I can only assume this is the only female that OP has or will ever have a chance with it.
fuck her or be forever alone

>Romeo and Juliet laws for teens like 16 to 18 or some shit but only if you are less than 2 years apart.
You really need to look at state laws. Because in most of the U.S. it is perfectly legal for a 50 yo to fuck a 17 yo. And only two states that are as you described, 18 by default

wait till sixteen to go further than first base

Fuck her young, pert brains out. Try and record that shit for posterity. As a 37 yo, father of two: my only regrets in this life was not fucking everything I could have when presented with the opportunity.

How does it feel to be a father.

It scares the shit out of me tbh.

It's pretty dope, but I'm lucky and don't have shit head kids. I constantly encourage my kids to suceed, not to just participate, but also embrace failure as a valuable learning experience. Hardest part was teaching myself to stop calling everyone nigger faggots so they wouldn't parrot me.

Faggot

My gf is in her 4th month. I am so scared that I will be a shit father, I can't even take care of myself..

seems like a pretty complicated way of putting it, but I agree with this.

my recommend: form a trusting relationship
THEN, hook up and see how it goes

> complicated way of putting it
fucking normie detected

just do it maaan be with heeeer

>14 is legal in my country
africanigger detected

basically she's framing you because she feels the urge to brag with her friends "hurr durr I got an adult bf he's got a car and owns house and lots of money hurr durr"

Anyone who is sexually attracted to someone else who is under 21yo. is a disgusting pedophile.*
It is a sin against God and nature.*
They should all be euthanized.*
*Unless that someone else is hot.

Note: I learned this from Sup Forums.

>my Sup Forums-cancerous opinion
Fuck her right in the pussy

>my decent opinion
Dont do it m8... if it feels wrong, dont do it

thanks mr. Feminist

There's nothing to be worried about user none of us had a perfect childhood all you need is it not shity childhood and that's easy enough to give to somebody just love them tell him as such throw a hug and every once in awhile and spend whatever quality time you can with them.

Your kids don't need a fucking Rockstar they just need somebody that will hold their hand when they got a boo-boo

Nigga she's 14. Just because it's legal doesn't mean it's right. Don't fuck her up at such a young age, just let her enjoy her life. Don't be a pedocunt.

MODS close this discussion thread, the topic is grinding my gears!

Do it fag