Anyone else starting to unironically hate Canadians?

Anyone else starting to unironically hate Canadians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JsPIzRsUtlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah

People hate Canadians ironically?

Nope.

I always hated canadians.

>flag
>image

kek

You're fine by me despite your flag. Diamond in the rough.

I'M SORRY!

no need to apologize with those nice trips brother

Intensely

Annexation when?

Switzerland your a Jew

tfw trump vs. bernie debate will get higher ratings here than all our debates combined

Seems I'm in good company. Seriously though, while I like the politeness that we have in general society, so many of us are liberal idiots. At least I live in Alberta, so it's not so bad here.

>Switzerland your a Jew
It's you're a mountain jew. Yes.
Also a part-time grammar nazi.

who /suicidal/ here?

I know there are lots of fucked up people polluting this board but anyone that has a problem with all of us can go fuck themselves we live in the greatest country on the planet .

You're forgiven trips

Now I'm just starting to feel bad about making this thread.

pls don't self loathe.

Why would you say that, fellow american? BUILD WALL AMIRITE!!!! :D

>ironically hating Canacucks

>10 years old.
its been a long 10 years ma fwiend.

NEVERMIND This candyass changed my mind.

Fuck YOU, Canadian FUCK.

P-plz annex us

medpacks dont count if theyre neutral to everyone

Yeah I hate us too, were fucked, were like America,stupid

>>>British Empire

You have to go back

I think that was the joke......

It's alright hosers, we'll get kevin o'leary in 2020 to lead us into a glorious new age

They always do that, its just a tactic from those passive aggressive sons of bitches. Be sure to annex brutally, raping and pillaging at whim

Why don't commonwealth bros stick up for each other anymore. I love you.

lol fuck yourself

90% of Canadian posts on the CBC are anti-Muslim and anti-globalism these days
Canada is waking up

It was never ironic

It kind of seems like a vocal minority really. Where I live everyone is brainwashed. Then again, I live in Toronto.

>starting

Winnipeg isn't any better

>Toronto

I'm a white 4th generation Canadian Jew (secular) thank you very much.

Canadians are our friends.
as long as you don't talk about the "incident' literally everyone in the lower 48 is alright with Canadians. No one beats up on my brother but me

>starting to
Canadians have always been smug little shits with an inferiority complex. They're lucky Canada is next door to murrica, or they'd have to foot the bill for their own defense.

We are also next door to Russia. You are lucky we chose you. We could be selling our beef and gas to them for protection from you.

I use to hate it but since Murika hate it I love it thanks !

Canada had nuclear capability; you bastards bullied us into giving them up.

Like the kek above said, we could've allied with ivan, our climate and landscape is pretty much identical to theirs.

Nah, I have a lot of love for our northern brethren.

Sorry.
No really, I am. We have the highest per capita rate of redditors and our redditors are probably the most obnoxious ones that have ever existed. They're the ones to blame for the rampant shitposting.

yes. they're the the worst fucking posters ever. yet to see a canadian say something that's actually funny

We are allied with Ivan dude ..they are allies, neighbor, family and friends ..

That's a comfy af owl.

Maybe the dumbest thing ive ever heard from a canuck.
Russia doesn't give two shits what we do in our own yard.
You're welcome for every social program you enjoy at the expense of our bloated military budget.

suckers

I hate my country. You think I enjoy living in a liberal shithole? If I did I wouldn't be on Sup Forums

Feminism

>18 years old
>Grew up in Toronto all my life
>This thread

Do you know what it's like to be completely alone in your country?

To be the only one growing up who had GRANDPARENTS born in your country?

To have everyone around you speaking different languages and you just have to sit there silently?

I hate it here but it's all I have.

europe is my favorite country

Our military is fine. I know it's fun to joke, but Canada would be near impossible to conquore. You have tried before and got beat fucking hard.

When we burnt down the Whitehouse, that was our way of tee bagging.

starting? canuks are the fucking worst holier than though know it all shots...probably because of all of their french big nose Napoleon kike blood... the closer to Quebec you get, the more they act like figjams

No bullying Canada pls.

You seem upset

Poor thing .. you should try Syria !

You can't deny that you brought this onto yourselves.

White people are at the cutting edge of degeneracy.

It's my fault, I just got caught up in all the burgers.

John A. MacDonald's dream will be realized.

Why is the Canadian leaf so red?

Conquer you niggers got a population less than that of California you, faggots. We outnumber you literally 10 to 1.

cause snow niggers bleed maple syrup

They are red like that for real. Why are your streets so brown.

user please, while a war on canadian soil would amount to something like the guerrilla warfare from the middle east mixed with the cold from russia it's not to say we couldn't be conquered; Many places have militaries the size of our population and only 34% of people in the age of recruitment said they'd ever fight for canada.

I lived in Toronto a few years back. Canadians were just as shitty as the chinks and muslims. Honestly, I don't think anyone feels they belong in that place, there's so many races, languages and cultures that it's hard for people to relate to each other.

I'd kill to go back there, though. What an easy life Canadians have.

yeah

>Sup Forums gets backed into a corner by leafs
>w-why won't they take my super serious racism ideology seriously
>falls back on to what they know best
>c-canadians are subhuman like those niggers

all that fucking land is thawing...mmm land..maybe you canuks need a wall...

At tug of war you cant cheat like little
Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussy

youtube.com/watch?v=JsPIzRsUtlE

What Canada needs it some major help from someone fantastic. We need a big name nationalistic politician like Farage or Trump. So please vote for me, I will be that guy. Please ask me anything about my policies and my future campaign.

Top kek, Ameripoops and Turks are by far the most hated posters in every strawpoll.

We are building a pipeline and making you pay for it.

Here a few Patch for your next trip around the world !

>John A. MacDonald'
We just did this and it was turks, and Canada cucks

Alberta is pretty red pilled. Especially outside of Edmonton/Calgary

Fucking Alberta..you should drawn in your own filth

Hahaha America is always at the top of the shitty posters polls. That's even with the disproportionate amount of Ameripoops on this site. Embarrassing. Kill yourself retard.

It's hard not to laugh at the dumb burgers. Every flag on here posts bantz, except the stars and stripes. They think everyone is just dumb. To stupid to realize they are being trolled and they just keep coming back.

You right actuely Alberta

Alberta is the Canadian lung

DELETE THIS!!!

D&C kike go fuck off back to reading your talmud

>pretending the oils sands aren't important
also fuck trees

they take my leaf!

I'm disappointed Fort Mac didn't explode and take Edmonton along with it. That wouldve been fucking glorious

There is a sweet Peruvian girls that will come live with us for 3 months.. she is super cute and well educated girl it seams .. thank you Peru for Hot chicks and books ! here a leaf for you !

You will eat well then if they know how to cook.